Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 722232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: What did you buy for your e36 M3 this week v3.0

My Cars
    951, LTW M3, GTI
    ^ Love that poster.

Yes - I can take a pic of the backside at some point. Mine could likely be worked/re-glued but the car lived in Texas and the heat just killed them, going to take them off and Ill offer them up for someone as a project. Its a LTW so only one speaker on each door so no normal E36 door panels would work as they all had 2 speakers so its was repair or buy new. Black Friday 15% off shopping at its best

My Cars
    '99 BMW M3 Coupe (Dakar)
    Not really new but refreshed. For some reason my UUC tower strut developed a small spot of surface rust under its factory finish...paint job...whatever. Anyways it bugged me when I would open the hood. Decided to get rid of it and refinished it in BMW emblem blue! (Yea I know that's not what it's called). Also had a decal made in silver. Strut was formerly silver with a black logo. Looks good I think!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Rooster20; 12-29-2018 at 04:21 PM.

My Cars
    '99 BMW M3 Coupe (Dakar)
    Last edited by Rooster20; 12-29-2018 at 04:19 PM.

My Cars
    95 M3 , 99 Z3 Coupe sold
    A PTG carbon Adj High wing for my Estroil 98 M3 track car
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I'm an Aussie living in the States , love it
    Modestly dyslexic so for give the spelling.

My Cars
    '99 BMW M3 Coupe (Dakar)
    Turner camber plates and arms installed along with KW V2's. Letting her settle but what do you guys think? Like the height or should it be a little lower? Let me know your thoughts.

My Cars
    Turbo 97 E36 M3, 99 M3
    Looks perfect...maybe add some spacers to bring the wheels closer to flush, but either way, I think it is perfect
    1997 Arctic Silver/Black M3
    CES Stage IV (651rwhp/615rwtq @ 24 psi)

1999 Techno Violet/Dove M3
    Auto/Convertible and staying stock!

My Cars
    '99 BMW M3 Coupe (Dakar)
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWManiac View Post
    Looks perfect...maybe add some spacers to bring the wheels closer to flush, but either way, I think it is perfect
    15mm on the front but had to remove the 10mm on the rear. Got rubbing inside the fender. I love the look with the spacers but just can't have the rub, bugs me. If the fenders were rolled they may fit no problem but I'm super nervous about manipulating the paint in order to roll it. 20 year old paint that looks new....I'm not sure i want to take that risk. Is it pretty obvious to you there's no spacers?

My Cars
    Turbo 97 E36 M3, 99 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster20 View Post
    15mm on the front but had to remove the 10mm on the rear. Got rubbing inside the fender. I love the look with the spacers but just can't have the rub, bugs me. If the fenders were rolled they may fit no problem but I'm super nervous about manipulating the paint in order to roll it. 20 year old paint that looks new....I'm not sure i want to take that risk. Is it pretty obvious to you there's no spacers?

Up front is, but I wouldn't worry about it....again, looks great. I'm in the same boat.
    1997 Arctic Silver/Black M3
    CES Stage IV (651rwhp/615rwtq @ 24 psi)

1999 Techno Violet/Dove M3
    Auto/Convertible and staying stock!

My Cars
    '99 BMW M3 Coupe (Dakar)
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWManiac View Post
    Up front is, but I wouldn't worry about it....again, looks great. I'm in the same boat.
    Thanks

My Cars
    97 M3 & 13 Rav4
    Ordered an oil baffle. Might as well while I replace the pan and pickup tube gaskets and reinforce the oil pump nut.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

My Cars
    1999 BMW M3 Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by LockDots View Post
    Ordered an oil baffle. Might as well while I replace the pan and pickup tube gaskets and reinforce the oil pump nut.
    Yeah I did the whole shebang from Achilles last year. That baffle, the reinforced pump, and reinforced pickup. They make great stuff.
    1999 M3/2/5 - Titanium Silver - Track/Weekend Toy

My Cars
    98 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster20 View Post

Just get 5mm. 10s aren't great to run anyways. Not thick enough to have a wheel centric hub lip on them, not thin enough to catch the existing hub lip.

- 98 m3, techno/anthrazit cloth, 124k and officially worthless - 89 m3, alpine/black 143k and officially old - 2000 323it, tiag/grey, 169k and officially boring

My Cars
    1996 BMW M3 Coupe
    Picked up a new set of Koni yellows to replace the ST XTAs I've been running for about 2 years. Looking for something a little more forgiving on the road...

I've completed one front insert but having a bit of trouble with the other (newer strut housing is a tighter fit for some reason). Will do a bit more grinding and swearing over the weekend to get it sorted and Eibach springs should arrive next week ready for assembly!

- - - Updated - - -

Ride height looks perfect! Anything lower looks too low on 17s IMO, plus you will regret it every time you go over a speed bump...

My Cars
    99 BMW M3
    Depo Headlights and clear corners...

My Cars
    1997 BMW M3 Sedan
    Quote Originally Posted by tonio View Post

a companion and a keychain for it

Got a link for that key chain?

My Cars
    97 M3 & 13 Rav4
    New camber plates for my KW coilovers going in soon.

My current Koni/TCKlime setup will be for sale soon.

My Cars
    1997 BMW M3 Sedan
    Well, this may be the most boring post on this thread but I'm finally an M3 owner dang it and I'm just tickled to be able to start ordering parts for one!
    Lots of odds and ends mine needs before I can take her out in the spring. In no particular order:
    - A host of plastic fasteners (mainly for the fan shroud and front air dam)
    - OBC bulbs
    - Lower alternator cooling pipe
    - Fan shroud
    - New chrome kidney grilles
    - Amber turn signals (clears are a sin)
    - A vinyl and leather repair kit (bought this mainly out of curiosity. I have a small tear developing right where the seat bottom meets the right bolster on the driver's seat. Will report back with how this works)
    - Bleed screw for the expansion valve

order.png

My Cars
    97 M3 & 13 Rav4
    Quote Originally Posted by Cos270 View Post
    Well, this may be the most boring post on this thread but I'm finally an M3 owner dang it and I'm just tickled to be able to start ordering parts for one!
    Lots of odds and ends mine needs before I can take her out in the spring. In no particular order:
    - A host of plastic fasteners (mainly for the fan shroud and front air dam)
    - OBC bulbs
    - Lower alternator cooling pipe
    - Fan shroud
    - New chrome kidney grilles
    - Amber turn signals (clears are a sin)
    - A vinyl and leather repair kit (bought this mainly out of curiosity. I have a small tear developing right where the seat bottom meets the right bolster on the driver's seat. Will report back with how this works)
    - Bleed screw for the expansion valve

order.png
    Welcome to the obsession.

My Cars
    97 M3 & 13 Rav4
    Got my new camber plates in. Time to install my KW V3's tomorrow.

My Cars
    1996 BMW M3 Coupe
    Just received the final components for suspension overhaul. I got sick of my ST XTAs (too unforgiving in crappy roads). Ordered Koni/Eibachs all round with new bump stops and rear shock mount reinforcement. Rears are in, fronts will go in tomorrow.

Looking forward to seeing how it rides relative to the (frankly awful) STs. Note: the XTAs run linear front springs and generally higher spring rates all round than both stock and the Eibachs

My Cars
    1997 BMW M3 Sedan
    New (to me) front door panels in dove grey. The panels that came with the car had inserts that were bubbling and peeling. I got two panels for $180 with free shipping on eBay so I’m pretty excited, as this was really the only cosmetic part of the car that I wasn’t satisfied with when I purchased the car.

My Cars
    1998 E36 M3 sedan, 2016
    All winter all I have done is collect parts to fix what previous owners have neglected and or have completely botched on my M. New cheep one piece headlights due to jacked up half assed HID install. New inner finder liners, bumper fastiner kit, new black trim plastics (original owner painted all trim Hellrot), radiator clips that hold the radiator at the top to the front support, transmission service, engine oil change, stainless steel braided lines for brakes and much more. I'm new to the forum coming up on a year of ownership of my basket case M but have loved trying to rehab her. Live in central Ohio

My Cars
    1998 E36 M3
    Hey guys, new to bimmerforum. Been an active member on Bimmerpost.
    Just got another E36 M3 last September. This is my Second E36 M3 and my Third M3: total of 6 BMWs that I have owned.
    Got bunch of goodies to upgrade:
    1) Apex wheels (not installed)
    2) KW V2 (installation coming soon)
    3) M50 Manifold (installed)
    4) Turner Motorsport tuning (Shark) includes 24lbs injector and AFE CAI (installed)
    4) Stop Tech slotted Rotors front and back.
    5) Bunch of maintenance items: water pump, thermostat, belts, hoses, engine and tranny mounts, guibo, Moshimoto Radiator, Dan shroud, brake sensors, ABS sensors, front control arms with Turnermotorsport polyurethane bushing, new battery, new alternator (150amp) and voltage regulator, Microfilter, windshield cowel, L+R front wheel hub, RTABs, Front upper strut mounts, rear upper shock mounts, fuel filter, diff and tranny fluids.
    6) Inner wheel/fender liner.
    I am doing all the installation minus tires mounting. Thus far, I am enjoying this project.
    BTW, after I am done with this car (including a thorough detailing) I am going to look for another project :E30 M3.
    Last edited by Positiveions; 02-19-2019 at 09:56 AM.

My Cars
    95 Hellrot M3/02 MY Z06
    Selling mine to someone from Oregon. Time to get another car besides my Z06.

John
    '95 Hellrot M3 w/Dove
    AA Euro HFM Stage II (w/21# Injectors & Software) W/Gen III Exhaust - URI Crank Pully - FDM w/3 Row M Coupe Rad - 3.23 LSD - Vogtland Club Spec/Koni SA - UUC Red w/Enforcers - TMS Shims/Rear Camber Bars w/QA1 inners/Sways - VMC F/TMS R End Links - X-Brace - Perf Ultimate/SS Brake Lines - GC Tower Mounts/RTAB Shims - ZKW's w/5000K Hid - Fog Delete - Alpine 9847/Pioneer TS-C130R Kevlar Components/Pioneer PRS-X340/Stealth Box's/Wired Zune 120GB - OE LTW CF Sills/Glove Box Plate - Staggered Black M-Spoke II's w/235/40 (front), 255/40 (Rear) Nitto NT05's - Rolled Fenders!

***Got a '95 M3? (actually pretty common on all years! Even happened to Racer Seth Thomas! ) Check Your LSD! http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...d.php?t=390209

My Cars
    98 M3, 03 540it M-Sport
    spent about 10 hours washing, claying, polishing, polishing, and applying CQuartz UK 3.0. Car looks phenomenal. Now I need to re-do the stock wheels. Don't want to look too street racer after all.
    '98 M3 5spd - '03 540it 6spd M-Sport

Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 722232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast