BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: E36 M3 Sedan in Alpine White, Black interior w/ Vaders, 158k mi, California Car - No Longer Available

My Cars
    AP1 S2000, '03 525it

E36 M3 Sedan in Alpine White, Black interior w/ Vaders, 158k mi, California Car - No Longer Available

E36 M3 Sedan in Alpine White, Black interior w/ Vaders, 158k mi, California Car

more pictures on the way 7/16/14, should be up by this evening

For sale is a 1997 BMW M3 3.2 Sedan with 5 speed auto. The car has very clean alpine white paint with all original body panels with all VIN tags attached. You simply won't find a cleaner M3 sedan for sale unless it has been a museum piece. The only reason why i'm selling it is because i've got a baby son on the way and i need something with the isofix system.

This car has been in California all its life until about a month ago when it was brought to Texas. It has a clean California title. It is inspected in Texas until 5/15. The engine pulls strong and runs great. From LA to Austin, my dad and I managed around 27 mpg! and we were going about 90 mph the whole time. in short, it runs like a top and is great with gasoline.

Interior is black leather with black alcantara headliner. leather is in great shape with no cracking, rips or tears on ANY of the seats. the driver shows the most wear, but it is in great condition! Vader seats, cold weather package so heated seats up front. Fine wood trim and door pulls. Black leather in the door cards. Rear seats are spot less. the rear center armrest is in great shape.

Recently maintenance includes:
    full brake job front and rear with OE pads, rotor, and wear sensors.
    brand (as in >500 miles) new dunlop sport z1 rear and dz101 front
    laser alignment at one of the top track alignment shops in tx (soul speed performance)
    oil change with mann filter, gaskets and Amsoil 5-40 full saps European car formula
    new exterior door handle gaskets
    stripped old tint and re-tinted with Formula 1 semi-metallic 30% tint (legal in all 50 states) the semi-metallic tint also really cuts out the green house heating. car stays much cooler, also has eyebrow across top of windshield for comfort (my commute home in the evening is west)

The car is nearly bone stock. the car has oem BMW european glass headlamps with HIDs retrofitted in the low and high beams. lows are 6000k, highs are 4300k. the headlights are phenomenal. recently a Scorpion SS catback exhaust was installed. it has less than 500 miles on it. the stock exhaust is also for sale with the car. you can have which ever you'd like or both. a few bulbs in the interior have been replaced with leds.

the exterior is very straight for a 17 year old car. no paint damage or clear coat failure anywhere. all panels are original with original paint. the front lower valence does have its share of rock chips (something to be expected at this age). the paint is glossy and very smooth, no orange peel. on stock wheels with stock tire sizes. Y rated tires.

unfortunately this is not "the" m3/4/5 but it does have a five speed automatic that is actually very fun. it has three modes "economy", "sport", and "manual" where you manual select which gear via shift gate. i believe this thing gets better gas milage than manual 5 speeds. it seems so. it is NOT on original BMW "lifetime fluid", we changed it and the filter with amsoil signature series auto tranny fluid that exceeds the BMW standard for transmission fluid

the bad:
    Sunroof is currently not operating 100%, replacement parts are in the trunk, just don't have the time or money to fix. all the work can be done from the top of the sunroof so labor is not considerable (i was quoted under $200 to fix)
    there are the typical E36 things to deal with, like unreadable On Board Computer displays (refurb is around $100 i think, i don't have the time) and cracked veneer around the shifter.
    one of the headlight lenses has a rock chip in it. smaller than a dime, but worth noting.
    struts are at the end of their life. they were next on my list but couldn't justify the price while planning to sell.

asking $10,800 or best offer. i'm upside down in it already, just want to see some of my money back. call or text 512.417.3935 or email ktotha999@gmail.com. shipping can be arranged. i will NOT seller finance.

List Date: 7/16/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: E36 M3 Sedan in Alpine White, Black interior w/ Vaders, 158k mi, California Car
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Last edited by deception; 01-02-2015 at 04:08 PM.