Thread: French Yellow High Beams Pics!

My Cars
    1983 BMW 733i

French Yellow High Beams Pics!

Hey everybody, I just wanted to share with you a little project I did with my high beams. I used krylon yellow stained glass spray paint. I picked up a can off of ebay for $12. I used about 3-4 coats for each highbeam.

My Cars
    e3 9 12 23 24 32
    Nicely done!

My Cars
    1993 325i
    Those look very nice, thanks for sharing! I'm going to check the local craft stores and see if I can find something similar and try it on mine.

My Cars
    1983 BMW 733i
    Thanks for the compliments everybody! Yes, you can also check the local arts and craft stores in your area. I checked in my area but, I had no luck finding it.

My Cars
    BMW E23 728 1979
    Hi, could you tell me please how did tge yellow lack holded on to your headlights? How about the durability? Did you spray from outside or inside? Did you use any varnish to protect it? I am asking because the effect on the photo you have hanged is very nice. And want to do the same in my E23 728. Thank you!

My Cars
    1983 BMW 733i
    The yellow spray tint lasted a long time and is very durable. I did not experience any fading and the car was parked outside. I sprayed from the outside. For best results its best if you remove the headlight lamps from the grill and clean and dry them really good. Also, no varnish was used.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

My Cars
    BMW E23 728 1979
    Thank you very much. It is a great help. I will get one than and do the same mod. All the best!