Just recently replaced a bad blower in the dash of my 2007 e70 12/06 build. 2 weeks of perfect running.

AC running cold and heat fine. Yesterday driving home I noticed the AC stopped working. Blowers, digital readouts, vent pushers all still working. This morning noticed no heat as well. Still everything seems operational. So no cold, no heat. Checked fuses in the back and front and seems fine.

4 zone climate control, no heat or cold on all registers but fans blowing as usual and vent pushers active.

Please, any advise would be great. I have 188K miles of beautiful driving pleasure, if I don't count having to change one of my rear differentials at 130k

Thanks in advance

- - - Updated - - -

Just for clarification...

Air is coming out strong at all registers. Cold air coming out in mornings regardless of set temperature. Warm air coming out in afternoons, regardless of set temperature.

Right know we have 50-60 degree mornings, and highs between 80-90 in the afternoon.

I tried different combinations and it wont follow commands. I can hear idle changes when I activate or de-activate snowflake button and other stuff engaging but no differences in temperature.