BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: What to do with my 1978 E23

My Cars
    1978 BMW 730

What to do with my 1978 E23

Hi All,
    New Guy and first post here.
    I guess I am looking for a new home for my 1978 730 E23 Euro. This car is a rusty but complete, and was a nice ride. It has an M30 engine with 3 Webers, header, and a 5 spd. Riken Mesh wheels, uncut BBS air dam and rear spoiler, and recent rad replace. It runs well, and yard drives, but the back 2 cyls are low, so I would assume a head gasket. It is unrestorable, but great for parts. I was planning an E24 build, but that is now off, and I am hoping to get my $2200 back out of it.
    The car is located in the Vancouver BC area, and I would rather sell it complete. I may be able to help with transportation. If anyone might be interested, you can contact me at amart370@gmail.com. Thanks, Bill

My Cars
    1978 BMW 730

What to do with my 1978 E23

Hi All,
    New Guy and first post here.
    I guess I am looking for a new home for my 1978 730 E23 Euro. This car is a rusty but complete, and was a nice ride. It has an M30 engine with 3 Webers, header, and a 5 spd. Riken Mesh wheels, uncut BBS air dam and rear spoiler, and recent rad replace. It runs well, and yard drives, but the back 2 cyls are low, so I would assume a head gasket. It is unrestorable, but great for parts. I was planning an E24 build, but that is now off, and I am hoping to get my $2200 back out of it.
    The car is located in the Vancouver BC area, and I would rather sell it complete. I may be able to help with transportation. If anyone might be interested, you can contact me at amart370@gmail.com. Thanks, Bill

My Cars
    1978 BMW E23 733i
    Hey Bill have you still got this car mate?