Thread: Custom leather interior upgrade 10% OFF This Week!

RedlineGoods is offline Senior Member Supporting Vendor
    My Cars

Custom leather interior upgrade 10% OFF This Week!

Ever wondered what it's like to have a custom interior?

See a few examples of what we have recently done to our customers' steering wheels and think about what we can do for your Bimmers

Those two here were initially base V70R steering wheels but their owners wanted to mimic the sporty 850 T5R steering wheel with bottom part in Alcantara:

And those received a different kind of upgrade - we installed thumbgrips for firmer and sportier grip:

What do you say? Like it? Such upgrade is available for all cars out there, not only Volvos, of course

Please meet me at RedlineGoods.com and make proper use of this 10% DISCOUNT CODE (valid until March 31st): A9N82TY4O93

And Take Pride In Your Ride!

Take care

Jack
    RedlineGoods Team
    RedlineGoods - Custom leather shift boots and more - Custom Made for Your Bimmer!

Join us on FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM for product updates, contests and DISCOUNT CODES!!!

My Cars
    Maybe you'd like your steering wheel rewrapped & padded for thicker grip but you are unsure whether you can handle the install yourself?

Please see just one of the steering wheels wrapped by one of our authorised installers (we already have two of them):

And here's an example what we can do for you if 2 thumbgrips are not enough (C5 Vette wheel here):

Like it?

So proper use of this 10% DISCOUNT CODE: 98HHT32GF54 (valid until Friday, April 18th)

Have a great weekend and do not forget to drop by at www.RedlineGoods.com for what's hot for your ride there:-)

Take care

Jack
    RedlineGoods Team
    RedlineGoods - Custom leather shift boots and more - Custom Made for Your Bimmer!

Join us on FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM for product updates, contests and DISCOUNT CODES!!!

My Cars
    Can there be anything better for a petrolhead than driving with an automotive Legend in your car?

If you have any idea for cool custom embroidery, just let us know and let's make it happen! We can embroider pretty much everything to upgrade your car interior There are lots of people whose autographs can make your driving experience unusual

And don't forget to use our current 10% DISCOUNT CODE: J98FZ4U04D2

Have a great weekend!

Take care

Jack
    RedlineGoods Team

My Cars
    Genuine Red Alcantara now available at RedlineGoods!

Following numerous requests and suggestions from our customers we have just introduced a new fabric into our offer

This is the ultimate choice for You if You want to upgrade your car interior with something that is classy, luxurious and sporty at the same time:

And now the best thing:

We offer 20% REFUND upon good quality photos of Genuine Red Alcantara products installed in your car on ALL ORDERS placed until May 31st!

LIke it?

Meet me at RedlineGoods.com and Enjoy

Take care

Jack
    RedlineGoods Team

My Cars
    And another thing we've been missing - a nice, warm, milk chocolate-like mild brown color.

Until we recovered steering wheel for this meticulously restored Jeep CJ :-)

Please welcome our Hazelnut leather and see how it nicely matches many light brown-like car interiors and adds loads of style and elegance!

So if you want something this cool for yourself - this is THE BEST MOMENT! We offer 20% REFUND upon good quality photos of Hazelnut leather products installed in your car on ALL ORDERS placed until May 31st!

So meet us at RedlineGoods.com and use this code: 9Q840R9PKS3 to SAVE ANOTHER 10% on top of our regular discounts scheme! (Code valid until May 31st)

Take care

Jack
    RedlineGoods Team

My Cars
    When do you know you picked a the best color combo for your interior upgrade?

It's simple - it's when your interior looks really cool but at the same time loks lie it might as well be a top factory version

See for yourself how great custom shift boot, headrest covers and armrest cover + seat belt pads in Black Nappa / red thread / red embroidery look on factory black red interior:

What do you think?

Here's our current 10% DiSCOUNT CODE: B9IE85E62V4 - valid until July 7th - just in case you' like something that cool for yourself

Meet me at RedlineGoods.com

Take care

Jack
    RedlineGoods Team