XRIMS
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Z3M Coupe & Roadster HAMANN 3 Pcs. REAR DIFFUSER Replicas - NEW Thread & List

My Cars
    Z3 M Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by kobayashi View Post
    So none have been produced yet?
    Nope they are ready but I'm not available to go and take some photos of the exact Hamann center pieces.
    @Tripfcr
    1998 M Coupe
    : (Euro S50B32), Estoril/Estoril/black, B&M SSK, 6Spd S6S-420G, Strong Strut, R.Forbes sub-frame kit & RE dual ear diff cover, Pro Ramp Variable Lock %75 LSD, Supersprint Race Headers & Resonators & DTM Cat-backs, Bilstein B6 Sport, BBS RC 301 & 303 8.5/10x18" wheels, Alcon Mono6 355x32mm Front & Mono4 332x32mm Rear Full Floating BBK

My Cars
    03 E53 m54, 99 e368 s52
    Just to confirm we're talking about this piece correct?

image-3847695975.jpg

The center lower rear valence between the exhaust ONLY not the hatch spoiler?

If so, paypal ready.
    Last edited by EvagreenS52; 05-18-2014 at 02:41 PM.

My Cars
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by EvagreenS52 View Post

image-3847695975.jpg

If so, paypal ready.
    Not exactly. That's a G-Power center diffuser, not the Hamann one. They're similar though.

My Cars
    Z3 M Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by EvagreenS52 View Post

image-3847695975.jpg

If so, paypal ready.
    Will post the center lower part photos again cause the one on the photo is Gpower (My mistake when uploading the photo). They are ready but the photos are not because I dont have a free time
    @Tripfcr
    1998 M Coupe
    : (Euro S50B32), Estoril/Estoril/black, B&M SSK, 6Spd S6S-420G, Strong Strut, R.Forbes sub-frame kit & RE dual ear diff cover, Pro Ramp Variable Lock %75 LSD, Supersprint Race Headers & Resonators & DTM Cat-backs, Bilstein B6 Sport, BBS RC 301 & 303 8.5/10x18" wheels, Alcon Mono6 355x32mm Front & Mono4 332x32mm Rear Full Floating BBK

My Cars
    36 Cylinders
    So when would you like to produce some replica ACS Splitters? I'm late to the Coupe game and can't find anywhere.
    -Abel

- E36 328is ~210-220whp: Lots of Mods.
    - 2000 Z3: Many Mods.
    - 2003 VW Jetta TDI Manual 47-50mpg
    - 1999 S52 Estoril M Coupe
    - 2014 328d Wagon, self-tuned, 270hp/430ft-lbs
    - 2019 M2 Competition, self-tuned, 504whp
    - 2016 Mini Cooper S

My Cars
    z3
    Really interested in some pics of just the center installed on these. Love it on the PY, any pics on other colors?

Going into my TENTH YEAR of providing high quality reproduction BMW fabrics!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS
    Offering the best prices on the best quality reproduction fabrics!

My Cars
    98 Roadster 2.8L
    Quote Originally Posted by blackxs View Post
    Really interested in some pics of just the center installed on these. Love it on the PY, any pics on other colors?
    +1

My Cars
    Z3 M Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by 328 Power 04 View Post
    So when would you like to produce some replica ACS Splitters? I'm late to the Coupe game and can't find anywhere.
    The replicas were produced by 2000mkoop on the forum, also "rossiters.co.uk" still sell the original ACS Front Flippers what I heard from a user. If both are not possible then I'll check what I can do

- - - Updated - - -

The one on that PY photo is a Gpower Diffuser Center part (which I posted wrong photo). The difference between Gpower & Hamann Diffuser Center parts is the edges (Gpower has curved edges where Hamann has sharper edges). I'll post New Photos of the Hamann Center parts as soon as I find a spare time and collect the parts produced
    Please write your name on the list if you're interested in whole kit or only the center part

"Who Are Interested to Buy" List !

1-
    2-
    3-
    4-
    5-

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kojohns View Post
    +1
    Please write your name on the list if you're interested in whole kit or only the center part

"Who Are Interested to Buy" List !

1-
    2-
    3-
    4-
    5-
    Last edited by cemalakcal; 05-20-2014 at 05:04 AM.
    @Tripfcr
    1998 M Coupe

My Cars
    N/A
    Cemal, you're not the one who ships them? Where are they shipping from then?

My Cars
    Z3 M Coupe
    Cemal, you're not the one who ships them? Where are they shipping from then?
    Nope mate, I ship them but they are produced in 1 hour to my home. I work 6days a week and so busy on work this month. Could't go and get the ready parts till now. Hope I find time and send the photos of fresh Ready Hamann replica center parts
    You were interested in Gpower diffusers 2 years ago, whats your desicion now?
    Last edited by cemalakcal; 05-20-2014 at 05:06 AM.
    @Tripfcr
    1998 M Coupe

My Cars
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by cemalakcal View Post
    Nope mate, I ship them but they are produced in 1 hour to my home. I work 6days a week and so busy on work this month. Could't go and get the ready parts till now. Hope I find time and send the photos of fresh Ready Hamann replica center parts
    You were interested in Gpower diffusers 2 years ago, whats your desicion now?
    Huh? 5 were packed and ready to ship in the first post. That's why we're confused about pictures showing G-Power pieces.

My Cars
    Z3 M Coupe
    Huh? 5 were packed and ready to ship in the first post. That's why we're confused about pictures showing G-Power pieces.
    I think you are confused only. As I wrote on my previous 4 messages I uploaded Gpower replica center part photos by mistake and produced Hamann replica center parts after. Now I dont have time to go and take the freshly produced Hamann replica center parts cause I don't have time because İ'm so busy this month. If you still didn't understand then ask again and I'll answer You
    Also you didn't reply what I already asked you, are you interested in whole diffuser, just the center part or anythingelse?
    Last edited by cemalakcal; 05-20-2014 at 06:57 AM.
    @Tripfcr
    1998 M Coupe

My Cars
    N/A

I think you are confused only. As I wrote on my previous 4 messages I uploaded Gpower replica center part photos by mistake and produced Hamann replica center parts after. Now I dont have time to go and take the freshly produced Hamann replica center parts cause I don't have time because İ'm so busy this month. If you still didn't understand then ask again and I'll answer You
    Also you didn't reply what I already asked you, are you interested in whole diffuser, just the center part or anythingelse?
    Again, post #1 says that 5 sets are ready to ship. I'm not interested in G-Power copies.

My Cars
    Z3 M Coupe
    Again, post #1 says that 5 sets are ready to ship. I'm not interested in G-Power copies.
    I changed the Status as "Waiting for photoshooting with New/Corrected Center Parts!"

You're interested in a Hamann replica center part or 3pcs. Hamann replica diffusers?
    Last edited by cemalakcal; 05-20-2014 at 08:35 AM.
    @Tripfcr
    1998 M Coupe

My Cars
    2000 M-Coupe, 1994 SE-R
    I may start a thread about this instead, but these are not diffusers. Maybe we could all learn some aerodynamic part nomenclature and be better for it. Best fit name for these parts (if they are functional) would be "wing" or maybe "diverter". If not functional, it's hard to give them an aero-based name. Perhaps "butt flaps" would be appropriate?

Yah, I'll start a thread. Hang on. Edit: Thread created: Aerodynamic parts lesson, including nomenclature.
    Last edited by BenFenner; 05-20-2014 at 09:26 AM.

My Cars
    Z3 M Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by BenFenner View Post
    I may start a thread about this instead, but these are not diffusers. Maybe we could all learn some aerodynamic part nomenclature and be better for it. Best fit name for these parts (if they are functional) would be "wing" or maybe "diverter". If not functional, it's hard to give them an aero-based name. Perhaps "butt flaps" would be appropriate?
    Hi Ben,

As you can see this thread is called "Hamann Replica Diffusers" where Hamann gave the name to their original part
    So you should better ask them to change their part name cause I have nothing to do with it. I know that ACS & Gpower have the same name on their parts. We all know that these diffusers are not aerodynamic parts just add-on parts on rear bumpers as a complement to the catbacks. I hope someday "VARIS" Japan produces a nice diffuser with diverter underpanels but this doesn't seem so close.
    Hope your thread goes fine and you decide the proper names for the body parts added on
    @Tripfcr
    1998 M Coupe

My Cars
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by BenFenner View Post
    Maybe that's why many people think that they look like ass. LOL They're about as functional as the Hamann side sill wings.

The center section alone looks alright to me but it starts to look very ricey when the end pieces are added. Still not sure if I want to drill holes in my rear bumper for these.

My Cars
    Z3 M Coupe
    Maybe that's why many people think that they look like ass. LOL They're about as functional as the Hamann side sill wings.

The center section alone looks alright to me but it starts to look very ricey when the end pieces are added. Still not sure if I want to drill holes in my rear bumper for these.
    When DTM tip backboxes are used, center & side pieces are completing the rear bumper but when straight tip backboxes are used then center part would look cool alone (or you can still use 3pcs. if you prefer)
    You don't want to drill holes then use Betalink K1 spoiler adhesive for a strong adhesion. Metric 6 holes can easily be closed by plastic filler when you decide to paint your bumper.
    @Tripfcr
    1998 M Coupe

My Cars
    N/A
    When DTM tip backboxes are used, center & side pieces are completing the rear bumper but when straight tip backboxes are used then center part would look cool alone (or you can still use 3pcs. if you prefer)
    You don't want to drill holes then use Betalink K1 spoiler adhesive for a strong adhesion. Metric 6 holes can easily be closed by plastic filler when you decide to paint your bumper.
    I agree about the stock or aftermarket exhausts looking much better with just the center piece. Never liked DTM tips but I guess than having extra pieces back there would take your eye away from the exhaust.

My Cars
    z3
    Guys maybe we can stop the bickering? He is doing what he can to offer a rare and nice looking product for the community

Cemal I am certainly interested but as expressed earlier, I would like more than one picture before spending $250 on the center. I like the G-power one if thats whats on the PY, are any of those still available? I know you mention they only differ from the Hamann in the side winglets, does this mean the center piece is 100% identical and you sell the same center with the Hammann or G-power kits? Not that thats a bad thing, I am just genuinely curious.

My concern is that these may be too "thick" based on the picture. I dont want the center to hang lower than the bottom of the bumper on either side of the exhaust.

Going into my TENTH YEAR of providing high quality reproduction BMW fabrics!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS
    Offering the best prices on the best quality reproduction fabrics!

My Cars
    N/A
    Guys maybe we can stop the bickering? He is doing what he can to offer a rare and nice looking product for the community

Cemal I am certainly interested but as expressed earlier, I would like more than one picture before spending $250 on the center. I like the G-power one if thats whats on the PY, are any of those still available? I know you mention they only differ from the Hamann in the side winglets, does this mean the center piece is 100% identical and you sell the same center with the Hammann or G-power kits? Not that thats a bad thing, I am just genuinely curious.

My concern is that these may be too "thick" based on the picture. I dont want the center to hang lower than the bottom of the bumper on either side of the exhaust.
    The G-Power center is different than the Hamann center, as previously mentioned.

Z3speed4me is offline Coupe Cartel Forever! BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    MCoupe, Q3, Tiguan
    So you have "G-Power" center pieces actually available, correct?

I think I am getting lost sorry... bc just the center G-Power (not the Hamann) piece is what I would want.

~Ken~ '99 M coupe THE "original" TT Stage 3 - HTA3586R; 701 whp 672 wtq @ 26.5 psi ; NeverSell - CoupeCartel

My Cars
    Z3 M Coupe

Hi Mate,
    The differences between Hamann & Gpower 3pcs. diffusers are;
    * Side part designs are completely different
    * Center part edges are curved on Gpower and sharper on Hamann center parts.

I have;
    * Gpower rep. center parts ready at home
    * Hamann rep. side parts ready at home
    * Hamann rep. center parts ready at producer
    * Gpower rep. side parts are not ready yet

Also no need to worry about the thickness of the part cause I do also have the same part on my car without any problem. (check out photos of my car on the first post)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Z3speed4me View Post
    So you have "G-Power" center pieces actually available, correct?

I think I am getting lost sorry... bc just the center G-Power (not the Hamann) piece is what I would want.
    image-3847695975.jpg
    This is the centre part of Gpower Diffuser reps. So I guess you're looking for the right part
    Last edited by cemalakcal; 05-20-2014 at 03:15 PM.
    @Tripfcr
    1998 M Coupe

My Cars
    03 E53 m54, 99 e368 s52
    Cant wait to see the pictures

My Cars
    2002 ///M Coupe
    Hey guys,

Here's a video that provides a pretty good picture of how the 3-piece Hamman diffuser looks (hope that's ok Cemal).

In combination with DTM tips, I personally think it looks awesome

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast