XRIMS
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Z3M Coupe & Roadster HAMANN 3 Pcs. REAR DIFFUSER Replicas - NEW Thread & List

My Cars
    Z3 M Coupe

Z3M Coupe & Roadster HAMANN 3 Pcs. REAR DIFFUSER Replicas - NEW Thread & List

Here's another thread starting for those who needs Hamann 3Pcs. Rear Diffuser Replicas for their Z3M Coupe & Roadster

As most of you know I'm a long time fan of my car "Z3M Coupe" and also a collector for aftermarket genuine parts.

2 years ago I CNC moulded and produced G-power 3Pcs. diffuser replicas but there were no interest for them on that time. http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...iece-Diffusers

Last year I've had a better project story with the Rare ACSchnitzer Z3 Coupe Roof Spoiler replicas with a better interest
    http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...%26%23304%3BST

Now I have another project "Z3M Coupe & Roadster Hamann 3Pcs. Rear Diffuser Replicas".

They are produced by laminating S-Glass High Strength Fibers using UV Stable Polymer "Vinylester" and primed to White. Install kit will be included with them (without stickers)

* New photoshooting is done and refreshed Center part photos are added !

The price is;

290 Usd + express shipping for 3Pcs. diffusers
    190 Usd + express shipping for Center Piece

Express (2-3 days) Shipping Charges:
    * UK, Germany, Italy.......... : 49 Usd
    * Norway, Sweden, Greece. : 57 Usd
    * USA, Canada................. : 66 Usd
    * Israel........................... : 77 Usd+ 22 Usd (Israel Custom Charges) : 99 Usd
    * Australia, New Zealand.... : 84 Usd

I'm waiting for payments and shipping details (Full Name, Address, Cell Phn.) for them shipped quick

Please send me PM and add your name on the list

My paypal address is cemalakcal@hotmail.com / "please send an instant payment via paypal"

Here is the list,

"Who Are Interested to Buy" List !

1-Deano1712 (UK) - PAID - SENT - RECIEVED - (waiting for the photos...)
    2-
    3-
    4-
    5-

Enjoy
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by cemalakcal; 01-22-2015 at 09:45 AM. Reason: Refreshed Part Photos are added !
    @Tripfcr
    1998 M Coupe
    : (Euro S50B32), Estoril/Estoril/black, B&M SSK, 6Spd S6S-420G, Strong Strut, R.Forbes sub-frame kit & RE dual ear diff cover, Pro Ramp Variable Lock %75 LSD, Supersprint Race Headers & Resonators & DTM Cat-backs, Bilstein B6 Sport, BBS RC 301 & 303 8.5/10x18" wheels, Alcon Mono6 355x32mm Front & Mono4 332x32mm Rear Full Floating BBK

My Cars
    Z3 M Coupe
    and some more detail photos
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by cemalakcal; 06-16-2014 at 03:14 AM. Reason: Refreshed Part Photos are added !
    @Tripfcr
    1998 M Coupe
    : (Euro S50B32), Estoril/Estoril/black, B&M SSK, 6Spd S6S-420G, Strong Strut, R.Forbes sub-frame kit & RE dual ear diff cover, Pro Ramp Variable Lock %75 LSD, Supersprint Race Headers & Resonators & DTM Cat-backs, Bilstein B6 Sport, BBS RC 301 & 303 8.5/10x18" wheels, Alcon Mono6 355x32mm Front & Mono4 332x32mm Rear Full Floating BBK

My Cars
    N/A
    Better than the G-Power stuff but no match for the Never Done rear diffuser, IMO.

My Cars
    Z3 M Coupe

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by kobayashi View Post
    Better than the G-Power stuff but no match for the Never Done rear diffuser, IMO.
    G-power has a different design so its open to comparison (I'd also choose Varis CF Diffusers if they were ever produced for Z3M).

These are also add on parts like Never Done diffusers, so not possible to use them both.
    @Tripfcr
    1998 M Coupe

My Cars
    00 Mshoe
    Awesome that you're offering these, but I've never particularly cared for them.

I also liked the ND diffuser until I saw it in person it looks a little to "stuck on" for me...
    Last edited by robb1887; 03-25-2014 at 10:59 AM.

My Cars
    Z3 M Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by robb1887 View Post

I also liked the ND diffuser until I saw it in person it looks a little to "stuck on" for me...
    Thanks mate, I wish I have more time to design a wind tunnel approved aerodynamic diffuser but this is the best I can do for now
    @Tripfcr
    1998 M Coupe

My Cars
    S54 e36/8

My sentiments as well. I've never liked any of these rear diffusers, but there was a time when people were begging for reproduction ones! Where are all those folks that wanted these throughout the years?!?!

I'm sure you'll sell a few! They look really well done!

My Cars
    M3/28is
    Anyone have pictures running just the center piece? This reminds me of my favourite E39 M5 diffuser (AC Schnitzer), but it's wider in that application so not sure if the center-only proportions would work on the Z3...

My Cars
    Z3 M Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by ClayMan View Post
    Anyone have pictures running just the center piece? This reminds me of my favourite E39 M5 diffuser (AC Schnitzer), but it's wider in that application so not sure if the center-only proportions would work on the Z3...
    This is how it looks like only center piece is fitted
    10386296454_1b268af1e2_z.jpg
    Last edited by cemalakcal; 03-28-2014 at 03:16 AM.
    @Tripfcr
    1998 M Coupe

My Cars
    00 Mshoe
    ^With a 3"outlet quadexhuast without the giant OEM cans it looks great... I might have to get one for later when I finally get my exhaust done.... ugh decisions.

My Cars
    Z3 M Coupe
    ^With a 3"outlet quadexhuast without the giant OEM cans it looks great... I might have to get one for later when I finally get my exhaust done.... ugh decisions.
    Let me know when you decide mate BTW it looks awesome with DTM tips!
    @Tripfcr
    1998 M Coupe

My Cars
    00 Mshoe
    I. Greatly. Dislike. DTM tips.

Some people love them, I can't stand them.

I sersiously need to win the lotto though.

My Cars
    Z3 M Coupe
    I. Greatly. Dislike. DTM tips.

Some people love them, I can't stand them.

I sersiously need to win the lotto though.
    When you have nothing fitted on rear bumper then DTM tip exhaust look abit odd.

But with 3 pcs. diffuser added then it fills the space on center & sides. Of course its my opinion!
    @Tripfcr
    1998 M Coupe

My Cars
    See my signature
    Well done! I just might make an order as the shop that takes care of my S54 refused to put on the ND one, but the shop that takes care of my S50 put it on but drilled it in instead of just using the 3M tape lol....but it looks pretty good I must say on the Estoril. I just might take you up on this if you could throw in the Hamann side pieces (for extra of course). but without the side pieces I don't know. How are you coming along with the ACS front fog light replicas or even the Hamann's I would so buy those from you.
    BMW
    1988 E30 M3: (STOLEN) Zinnabarot/Tan
    1991 850Ci (SOLD): Euro spec, Black/Black, Wokke Chips, Remus Exhaust, ACS Body Kit, 3.91 LSD
    1999 M Coupe (SOLD): (Euro S50B32), Estoril/Estoril/black, RE SSK, RK6A, RAID Steering wheel, R.Forbes sub-frame kit, ACS splitters/roof wing, Hi-perf. chip, Vibrant exhaust rear diffuser, ACS Type II Race wheels
    2002 M Coupe: (US Spec, S54) JET Black/Black, UUC SSK, RK6A, RAID Steering wheel, SS Powerflo headers/Custom Exhaust, 3.73 LSD, R.Forbes sub-frame kit, ACS splitters/roof wing, rear diffuser, SSR GT3 18" wheels
    2006 Mini Cooper S: Hyper Blue/white Top/blue-charcoal interior, Alta Supercharger pulley/cold air intake/light Crank pulley, Headers, OBX exhaust (Daily Driver)

My Cars
    Z3 M Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by Racer MXM View Post
    Well done! I just might make an order as the shop that takes care of my S54 refused to put on the ND one, but the shop that takes care of my S50 put it on but drilled it in instead of just using the 3M tape lol....but it looks pretty good I must say on the Estoril. I just might take you up on this if you could throw in the Hamann side pieces (for extra of course). but without the side pieces I don't know. How are you coming along with the ACS front fog light replicas or even the Hamann's I would so buy those from you.
    well I have 2 New projects right now and other projects need to wait some more time I'll check what I can do for side pieces !
    @Tripfcr
    1998 M Coupe

My Cars
    2016 M4 &2001 M Roadster
    Pics on a Roadster??

My Cars
    N/A
    The center sections look like the G-Power centers and not Hamann centers.

My Cars
    Z3 M Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcWinNJ View Post
    Pics on a Roadster??
    same bumper so won't change the look.

http://www.scorpiocars.net/cars/Hama...Roadster_8761#

The center sections look like the G-Power centers and not Hamann centers.
    Yes Kobi, the photoshoots are done with the wrong center pieces which is from my first project "G-Power diffuser reps"

I've done before. I don't have a spare time to take a new photoshoot with the correct center part from Hamann reps I

produced. They are already ready and I hope I'll change the photos next week
    Last edited by cemalakcal; 04-30-2014 at 07:11 AM.
    @Tripfcr
    1998 M Coupe

My Cars
    03 E53 m54, 99 e368 s52
    So how much would it be just for the center rear bumper diffuser shipped to 02135?

My Cars
    z3
    Just a thought, maybe a second round of ACS coupe spoilers? Seemed to be the best and most desirable bit. The diffusers really polarize people, but I think the ACS spoiler is a pretty safe bet

Going into my TENTH YEAR of providing high quality reproduction BMW fabrics!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS
    Offering the best prices on the best quality reproduction fabrics!

My Cars
    '02 M Coupe x2
    ACS 3 pieces can be bought from reliable online sources. One was from a forum member here via a GB project that turned out really well. I bought mine elsewhere because I was late to that party, and am pleased with it. Supporting board members who can successfully make things happen with good results is good karma, though.

Edited.
    Last edited by JeffyD; 05-17-2014 at 10:48 AM.
    '02 M Coupe, Estoril Blue on Estoril
    '02 M Coupe, -???-Who knows-???-
    ‘02 M Coupe, Alpine White on Black
    '06 M Coupe, Interlagos Blue/Black Carbon Leather
    ’99 M3 Coupe, Technoviolet/Black
    ’04 VW R32, Reflex Silver/Black Cloth

My Cars
    Z3 M Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by EvagreenS52 View Post
    So how much would it be just for the center rear bumper diffuser shipped to 02135?
    Hi mate,
    190Usd for center piece +66Usd shipping to USA 48States. I was in Boston Cambridge on 2009, what a nice city

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by blackxs View Post
    Just a thought, maybe a second round of ACS coupe spoilers? Seemed to be the best and most desirable bit. The diffusers really polarize people, but I think the ACS spoiler is a pretty safe bet
    This thread is for Hamann 3pcs diffuser replicas if there are people who are interested in them You can write on ACS 3Pcs. Roof Wing replicas thread or PM me, (new batch will be ready this week

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JeffyD View Post
    ACS 3 pieces can be bought from a reliable online source. Replicas, at least. Even in CF. Dunno if they're a vendor supporter of whatever, so I won't name names, but it's pretty similar to slimmer riffs plus dots and coms.
    Details & feedbacks are important on group sales. So checkout the ACS 3Pcs Roof Wing reps thread I started
    http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...%26%23304%3BST
    Last edited by cemalakcal; 05-17-2014 at 07:20 AM.
    @Tripfcr
    1998 M Coupe

My Cars
    N/A
    Any pictures of the actual center sections that you're selling and not the old G-Power ones?

My Cars
    Z3 M Coupe
    Any pictures of the actual center sections that you're selling and not the old G-Power ones?
    Not yet ready, just need sometime to take a photoshoot
    @Tripfcr
    1998 M Coupe

My Cars
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by cemalakcal View Post
    Not yet ready, just need sometime to take a photoshoot
    So none have been produced yet?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast