Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Finally, E34 Touring...

My Cars
    '95 530it/5spd
    Quote Originally Posted by cddallara View Post
    Nice work. I like the two toned interior, the tan gets to be a bit much for me and I don't even have tan interior
    wanna come to NorCal and detail my pos?
    Thank You! Depends, If you give me a ride in it when you throw in the m52!

Quote Originally Posted by Layne View Post
    That is a cool looking cat! Your car work isn't bad either.
    Thanks man, found his lil ace after 6 months. and im trying bro!

Quote Originally Posted by ancho View Post
    Consider me impressed. It took me 10+ years of working on cars to reach the level that you're at now. Nicely done.
    Thanks, BUT I am nowhere near where you are. Your m5 is so clean and Im in love with your interior (especially the gauge pod's). Im trying though

Quote Originally Posted by IronmanE30 View Post
    I agree, you have come a long way and your hard work has really paid off. I wish I would have checked out your car more at Bimmerfest.

Cheers,

Jim
    Thanks, I wish I could've checked out my own car at bimmerfest lol. Didnt happen. Valley pan is going, play in the fan clutch so I think Water pump is next, valve covers are going so they leaked oil as well.
    Just a major pain and I didn't want to take it the 150 miles just to have something else go wrong. Parts will be ordered though within the next week or so.
    Your one of the nicest husbands. You gave your wife a e34 touring and threw hartge's on it? I'd call you a mad man, but instead im going to call you iron man (get what I did there ). Loved your e34 though man, wish we would've had an active conversation at bimmer fest though.

Quote Originally Posted by imae30driver View Post
    Woooow, mad respect..
    at your age i had that drive/ambition but not quiet that nice of an execution.. (Made lot of mistakes)
    wish you came to our e34 group at bimmerfest! Hit me up any since your in socal, im planning a small group meet for (race against cancer) and big socal euro.. You should come..
    Both are car shows, both let you race if you choose so..
    Trust me, I have had my fair share of mistakes. I didn't end up bringing the touring because of several coolant leaks/oil leaks that will be addressed soon but would've loved to have joined the group. Seemed like you guys had lots of fun, hopefully next year will be just as good/better! and will do thanks man, don't know if I'm going to attend the race against cancer meet but will be at socal euro for sure for the third year straight. and great job with setting it up, your car truly looked so much better in person, its a beast!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aaron1218 View Post
    Hey mate, love what you've done so far, some good progress! i also got my e34 touring at your age! This is mine a few months ago, meaning to get some more recent photos but haven't had time recently, also, that picture you found on instagram of the speakers... that would be my car! haha, keep up the good work, love seeing the tourings getting some love, they're very thin on the ground in Australia!
    Thanks Aaron, your touring is amazing man. Your speaker installation in the rear is truly inspirational! Infact your whole IG is, but glad as well to see the tourings get lots of love all the way over in Australia, keep on it mate!

Sorry its been a while with an update. Wrapped up the interior and finished quite a few other things that I wanted to this weekend.

Starting with the kill switch that I have wanted to do for quite a while. Cut into the starter relay,
    so the car only starts if the switch is on (doesn't start w/o it flipped up) and can flip it off while driving without it cutting the motor.
    I know, it will be relocated eventually just didn't have time for it. Fooled a worker at Mercedes Benz of San Diego,
    he had to pull the car forward and tried starting it but he was clueless... show'd him the switch and he laughed and thought it was legit ...

Always had a thing for the e30 fog light switches, so I picked one up a two prong at a pick and pull for 2 bucks 2 weeks ago.
    Tested the switch in the side compartment and found it had fit perfectly.
    Used the switch to cut power to the amp so I could shut off the two twelve inch subs in the matter of a few seconds,
    helps keep it silent from the ops and parents.

Anybody have a link for oem headliner material or a sweet diy? -thanks
    I swear the headliner on the touring gets worse and worse every day.

Came across a E34 First Aid Kit off a brothers parts car 535i/5. That Went straaaaaight into the touring
    but with out the bracket. That was left on accident and is now in Tijuana, Mexico with the 535i.

Installed the new gear selector plastic strip. Might not seem like it makes a big difference, but it does.

Worked on some foot well lights. Actually took quite a while figuring out what to wire them up to and where.
    (photo is of the location of the light, using the e34 sedan license plate lights as the frame)

Wired the foot well light up to the main light panel on top. Deleted the stock map light bulb and ran + and -.
    Purpose being so that I can control the foot well lights to come on when the doors open and be able to turn them on whenever.

perfect placement, it really doesn't conflict with night driving and is so low you cant notice the bulb.

And finally wrapped up the complete install on the touring's interior. check out this link for more info/photos
    ( http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...1#post27670911 )

School gets out in a week! Wrapping up finals within the next couple days and ordering lots of parts for the typical m60 maintenance. Wagon's leaking coolant (valley/wp) and oil (vcg). fml
    thanks,

My Cars
    1996 BMW e34 Touring
    not sure if you've seen this yet, but here is my thread on my touring, its on an Australian forum, might start one over here soon!
    http://forums.eurocca.net/showthread...6-E34-Tourings!

My Cars
    '95 530it/5spd
    Quote Originally Posted by aaron1218 View Post
    not sure if you've seen this yet, but here is my thread on my touring, its on an Australian forum, might start one over here soon!
    http://forums.eurocca.net/showthread...6-E34-Tourings!
    I haven't seen it yet, but I've been following your touring for a while so I've seen most of it You really need to get an official build thread up on here soon though man!

My Cars
    '95 530it/5spd
    Yes, I know. Its been 3 months sorry.
    Have been lurking/posting just haven't had the time to update my build thread for a while.
    That does mean one fat dump though .

Picked up an authentic Colgan Bra for 25$ Almost Brand New, <3 Clist

Wrapped my high beams... (Sorry again Layne)

Finally decided to pick up some rear headrests for the wagon...
    Cut the post's I believe six inches to fit appropriately

Finally deleted the rear coolant reservoir to free up some space
    ( theirs actually too much space in a touring, im just being pro-active

The solution I got from another member to delete the error message, worked a charm.

Ordered a new switch that supposedly would fix my rear tailgate locked window issue.
    Installed and turned out to be my actual actuator on it and not the switch. Oh well, another thing to order from the stealership...

The third brake light bolts at the moment... Anyone have any suggestions on removal?

Anyways... Finally decided to tackle my leak/rough idle issue so this is where the Rebuild starts!
    Hood's off for better access

w/my brothers static mercedes w114 250 before my bae goes under the knife...

Before tear down...

The leak, really noticeable and was one of 3...

With the fuel rail&injectors out

Injectors were really dirty so they were cleaned/soaked in gas.

The valley pan leak... (as well as a shot of the horrible knock sensors
    \
    Weapons of choice on the vc's...

For a diy the sanding/removal came out pretty good.

Inside was hit w/ the wire wheel as well and cleaned thoroughly

About 2 out of the 5 coats in...

My friends at about 2AM, ended up sleeping in the back of the touring...

No, it was not wrinkle paint... Hit with a clear though afterwards as well as a primer before so hopefully it lasts.

The WP with tons of surface rust...

New vs. Old (new thermostat was installed already)

Knock sensors were horrible, but all were replaced with OEM Bosch units... (Wallet=Dead)

Finally...

Cleaned the right side as well as the surface flanges for the IM afterwords...

My workspace after that night...

Dont believe the 540i's have the air pumps located here but my 530i had a gapeing whole in it...
    Wasnt a issue because the radiator hose was covering it but the hose was replaced thankfully...

Frickkken Torx bolts... Stripped 3 of the bolts on the back of the PCV
    and that was with the IM off.... lol

Replaced with spacers and hex bolts fortunately...

My brother got his w114 running at the time....

Everything re-installed and tidied...

Hopefully going to tuck a few accessories this week like the windshield washer reservoir
    and a few other items... But as of right now, shes running but w/a vacuum leak im trying to resolve at the moment.

Here's a list of parts replaced during the entire process... (around August/2014 - with 141k on the odo)
    (over 500$ of parts that barely kept me in my total car budget
    so from here on out im on my own... thanks though pops!)

New Water Pump (gasket, pulley, & 0-rings as well)
    New PCV Valve & Gasket (w/new caps)
    Known working ICV (Cleaned as well)
    Cleaned out the inside of the I.M.
    New Valve Cover Gaskets/VC's Resprayed
    Injectors Cleaned (soaked tips in gas)
    New Throttle Body Gaskets
    New Intake runner gaskets
    New Valley Pan & Gasket
    New Spark Plugs (NGK)
    New knock sensors x4 -_-
    New Serpentine Belts (both)
    New K&N Cold Air Intake
    New Heater Core/Piping
    New Windshield Wipers
    New Air Pump hose
    New Rad hoses
    Fresh Power Steering Fluid
    Fresh Coolant
    Fresh Oil

Washed/Waxed the girl for the first time in 2 Months and prepped her for Socal Eurofest 2014

My brother showing off his m30b35 5spd swapped e30 touring...

Same Era E30 3 Series Touring & E34 5 Series Touring

One of the cleanest E34 touring's i've ever seen was Mike's Hellrot 525it. Said he picked it up off of his father
    who had taken excellent care of it. Congrats once again Mike and hopefully you've made a bf.c account!

Two of my favorite shots I took over @ Socal EuroFest 2014...

My friend David's super clean W202... Awesome dude, @sd202 on IG.
    Wish they had sent 202 tourings to the US...

My pop's S65 AMG Renntech Mercedes Benz powered by a Bi-Turbo'd 6.5 litre V12 pushing 800's HP & High 900 TQ
    On lowering links aired down too

The Bae <3

Thats all for now. Sorry for just one fat dump, ill try to be more involved in the thread for a while. Thanks for reading!

My Cars
    1992 525
    Awesome!
    "Helicopters: 10,0000 pieces of metal fatigue rotating around an oil leak."

My Cars
    525i Touring
    Awesome work man. What exactly did you do to kill the warning for the reservoir?

My Cars
    '95 530it/5spd
    Thanks guys!
    Chuddism, Basically its a 2pc sensor and the bottom part just hangs if theirs no washer fluid in the reservoir so when their is an appropriate amount of fluid in the res the bottom piece floats upwards and they connect.
    To resolve it, you would have to zip tie the two pieces of the sensor together as if the fluid was present. Get it?

My Cars
    92BMW 525i/5,67 Dart GT
    Kinghorn, Great work! I like the rear headrest you did, I am going to try headrests from a E39 it has a lower looking profile and has the same size posts.What were the steps you took on waxing and polishing the paint looks good!

walk quietly....speak softly....and carry a big stick
    '92 525i 5sp , '95 525iT 5sp, '98 528i, '67 Dodge Dart GT , '85 Mustang 5.0 GT, '88 Mustang
    '93 Dodge Cummins P/U, '71 Ply Duster, '69 Mustang

My Cars
    2016 640i, 1990 535iM
    cool seeing a red e34 touring.

nice thread
    2016 640i Coupe'
    1990 Bmw 535i Turbo 600whp

1999 740iL: Sold
    1997 740i: Crashed and Parted
    1988 535i: Crashed and Parted
    1988 528e: Crashed and parted
    IG- @Rogetta_Stone

My Cars
    1993 525i 1995 553i
    Been reading through, sure is a nice project and obviously quite a lot of work put into it. Nice work!

It is especially difficult making this sort of commitment to your car when you have school mixed in.
    Last edited by XCRN; 09-29-2014 at 11:17 PM.
    95 E34 553i6 LS TR6060 Project
    93 E34 525iA Beater with no heater
    VANOS kicked in yo!

My Cars
    '95 530it/5spd
    So, here goes another update...

As for the touring, STILL not running. Been about 5 months. lol
    Its only been recent that things have been starting to actually move.
    Semester #2 starts Jan 13th, so the car has to be running by then. Onto the recent acquires...
    Basically, stock b30 engine=done for. I had wanted to replace it with a b40 (who wouldn't) and got into a fat argument with
    the pops about it... so I had created a thread to help persuade him (This Thread) which also show's why the B40 swap SHOULD be done.
    Anyways, It all just annoyed him and he just wanted me to have a running car so back to craigslist it was for me...
    Two weeks later;

Ended up finding a Donor 94 530i/5spd for 900$ in San Fran
    The PO bailed at first (my area code is 619 so he must've thought I was just a tire kicker 500 miles away)
    eventually after several emails got in contact with Robert (who ended up being an extremely nice guy!) paypal'd him a hundred and headed up. Drove it, Ran the A/C and turned out the compressor seized up so it ate the belt and the car started smoking. Thought, damn.............. But all turned out well w/o A/C and it was really cool chatting with Robert who seemed like a really genuine guy. Walked away with a 530i/5!
    Car is super clean interior wise (the navy blue interior) whilst the motor/tranny seem to be doing fine (major tune up soon).
    Exterior wise, its toast. -Parting thread soon-

Got it home after a 9 hour journey back...

My friend and I are going to start pulling the touring's old motor
    and hopefully have the touring running by the end of next weekend!

So that is that. Now to travel back in time to approximately a month and a half back...

Wasn't too happy with this, so decided to redo it

Definitely not going back to the stock parchment headliner so had to mix it up
    photo of me wrapping the first portion, the rear piece of the touring headliner in sueeeeeedeeeeeee

Then, the front portion. Just to clarify, each headliner piece has the old foam still on it, you have to remove it.
    My tools; -Wire Brush, -Tooth Brush,- Unused Micro Fiber

Test fit

Did NOT look good with the parchment roof, and knew it was a difficult task... but it has to be done right.

Got the boards out after many hours....

Greased the tracks while I had the whole double sunroof assembly out

as well as clear all four sunroof drains...

and...... garage looked like this after

side panels

Then my girl got booted from the garage, so the work continued in the dark

(^ went with a stronger suede fabric because the two panels rub when opened)

aligned, but notice the rack delete/slicktop? was done a while ago and caps for the wholes are still being researched.

Then, working on another mod

Manual Wood Center Console Assembly

Sanded with steel wool to create a smooth surface for the fabric

Wrapped. Ordered a new shift boot as well as an ///M series knob off ebay for the manual conversion.

Wired in quick connectors for my E32 rear map lights

And so everything is ready, waiting to be installed. Until next time...
    SIKE!

One of my favorite shots... Out of my iphone lol.

Already bought black trim paint, but the suede on beige has grown on me so its being kept.
    Sort of has a movie theater vibe to it and I love it.

My install wasn't special any one can do it, the fabric I had used is pictured.
    If you'd like tips/help/info feel free to ask! Total on this mod came out to I beleive
    45.00$ (33$ for fabric + 12$ for spray adhesive) labor ~ 12hrs
    ---Wuji Caviar Solid Microsu 400016262339

Test shot of my brothers 19" wheels on my touring.
    Definitely clearance issues ahahah. Strut tower on front, control arm on the back. But they mounted!
    8.5j front / 10j rear

Set up a shoot with my brothers pristine W114 Mercedes which was sold yesterday for 5,000$

And so that is all, if you have any questions/comments feel free to post em! -Thanks

My Cars
    94 M5T
    Nice find on the 5 speed 530. Too bad you couldn't slip in a b40 while it's all apart. Just need someone to sneak it into the garage...

do you have to remove the double sunroof assembly to remove the sunroof / headliner panels?
    Going to be recovering my headliner soon in my touring (and also have sunroof issues, so i'll tackle it all at once)
    Mike
    93 M5 3.8 Sterling Silver/Black (euro)
    94 M5 Touring Madeiraschwarz/Black
    80 745i (project)
    83 735i / 5 speed (euro)
    86 745i

My Cars
    '95 530it/5spd
    Ahahaha, some others suggested as well but its an awesome idea Mottati. If my dad found out, he wouldn't cover maintenance which would leave me and my high school budget to cover a bmw V8... As for the headliner panels, they don't have to be removed... but it makes the process a lot easier if you were to remove the whole assembly but the job in total longer. In the Bentley manual, directions are placed as if the assembly is still in the car. I just removed the whole assembly to clean up some left over solution from the previous detail, clean up the sunroof gasket, drain lines, and re-lube the mechanism's as they are a huge part of the touring. Had I known sooner, I would've loved to have checked out your m5 touring while I was up in SF, as I have yet to see one! But let me know if you need anything else!

My Cars
    E21 320i, E30 325i
    Oh my god what you did to that headliner looks beyond awesome. Great job and damn you for wanting me to fix mine now.
    '81 E21 320i / '90 E30 325i / '̶9̶2̶ ̶E̶3̶4̶ ̶5̶2̶5̶i̶t (sold) / '15 Toyota XW30 / '̶̶8̶0̶ ̶E̶2̶1̶ ̶3̶2̶0̶i̶A̶ (sold)

My Cars
    '95 530it/5spd
    Thank you brotha! Took awhile but glad it got done. Also glad I inspired you, now go fix it

My Cars
    E34 M5
    Nice find, Milpitas is just a little north of me. Too bad you aren't local, I'd be more than willing to help with the swap.

My Cars
    540iT/6
    <3 IT/ +1 on slipping a b40 in secretly.

Just don't get caught.

My Cars
    e34 525iT 5-Speed
    I like where this is going! SUBSCRIBED

1992 525i Touring 5-Speed

My Cars
    Sundry old Grrrrmans
    Is that a tanning bed?
    - Brent
    www.angry-ass.com

Quote Originally Posted by danespann View Post
    Every E34 needs the same things in the end.

My Cars
    540i/6, 530i/A, 135is/6
    Damn man, love this thread. Definitely inspired to do as much DIY on my '95 530iT I picked up yesterday. Will be following this for sure.

My Cars
    '95 530it/5spd
    Quote Originally Posted by PorscheH6 View Post
    Nice find, Milpitas is just a little north of me. Too bad you aren't local, I'd be more than willing to help with the swap.
    The second nice find, at least we moved on this one! and Milpitas was a nice little area. Im too far south, but thanks for the kind gesture!

Quote Originally Posted by Schlaf wagen View Post
    <3 IT/ +1 on slipping a b40 in secretly.

Just don't get caught.
    I wish, a b40 will go in as soon as the b30 comes out again.
    Start up a thread on your 540it/6! your a lucky man!

Quote Originally Posted by flat325 View Post
    I like where this is going! SUBSCRIBED
    I've liked where yours is at and im definitely jealous of the color brotha! but thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Worra View Post
    Damn man, love this thread. Definitely inspired to do as much DIY on my '95 530iT I picked up yesterday. Will be following this for sure.
    Oh, well congrats! love the oxford on white baskets, always looks good but yea man get moving! Hope to see it at bimmerfest since your so far up north. Hope you start up a build thread as well soon!

Quote Originally Posted by BleedsBlue View Post
    Is that a tanning bed?
    San Diego doesn't get enough sun. so Yes

Just a Text Update, no pictures.

-As of Saturday 1/10
    Pulled the motor/tranny out of the white 530i/5

-As of Sunday 1/11
    Pulled the motor/tranny out of the touring
    Dropped the new motor/tranny in the touring

All that's left for today is driveshaft swap, then bolt everything in, wire gremlins, fluids, and all the checks!
    First day back to school is tomorrow so im seriously in a time crunch. Cant even upload pictures because it'd take too long.
    Anyways, wish me luck! Will get back to you guys as soon as I have a running car for the first time in 5 months

My Cars
    '95 530it/5spd
    Hey guys, here is another update.

My cat got older, but hes still a stud.

Had the red film over my tails for over 9 months, they look horrid and faded now.
    So, the permanent route has been sourced...

With the film removed (back to stock)

Coat one (for the left)

Coat one as well on the inners (right only)

Four coats in, air dried for over 20 hours...

First sand (bottom is before/top is after)

Both tails sanded

Cleared, and although you can quite here...
    Im going for above and beyond so stage 2 sanding is after this...

Never got completely finished photos of the outer tails,
    but got a completely finished shot of the inners. after polish and everything.

Now onto the swap...

moved the touring inside the garage due to rain, in sd. ha ha

My brothers two projects... both w108 mercedes.
    black one is soon to be bagged with a bag kit sitting in our garage

If I could upload snap chats, I would.
    Had a video of me punting the auto shifter as far as I could kick.

What the interior had looked like at its worst point...

The steering column removed with the pedals for...
    EASIEST access to the "bitch bolt" by far easier than other methods but
    a tad bit more work...

The "bitch bolt" actually removed. Took a grinder to the middle of it, rendering it
    a flat head bolt. I believe the grinder to the bolt was suggested to me on this forum as well <3
    and yes sorry my hands are extremely dirty

old b30+auto pulled out from the touring

The famous loop-tie on the auto wiring

A really cool photo I took whilst cleaning up. Thought it was cool...

Mostly everything in, still with wiring left over. Interior looks lika messs.

in my attempt to clean up, i went haywire and really organized all the wiring around the shifter.

Weird case, because I had the manual e34 530i i just used the manual starter immobilizer relay. Welp,
    that didn't work (neither cars have EWS). First attempt to start didn't fire up because of this
    so next mission was to connect wires #2 & #6 together, and actually clamped together
    rather than the cheaper way as AE mentions.

New oil filter being installed

The used NGK Gold spark plugs with only 60 miles on them going in the touring

How she sits sunday night. Monday, is another day off of school and the last day before school.

Washed the car for the first time in 6 months, and brought out that reeeeeal shiny 20 year old paint

Paint is so cherry! Reflection like a mirror, so ice!!!!

So the previous motor had ASC, the new one doesn't but im swapping the Intake mani over as
    soon as i get the secondary throttle cable that broke, So I had to make the ASC center panel fit a manual wood
    center console piece that wasnt cute for asc. This is how it went.

Funny story. After the swap was completed (monday afternoon) I took it for a coupla spins. All fine, felt amazing.
    Took it to school the next morning (tuesday morning) for the first time in 6 months, and the shifter rod popped out on me
    ONE TURN BEFORE THE HIGHSCHOOL PARKING LOT. of course, I was late 45 minutes late so all my friends that couldve helped
    were in class at the time. Waited to borrow another friends jack and lifted the car in the street and temporarily ziptied it in... LOL
    Popped out again two days later on a thursday. Survived till saturday to place an order on the shifter rod clip, and two washers.
    Thanks to Vee Parts in chula vista for getting these lil suckers in less than 24 hours!

Picture of said incodent...

Clip and washers. The struggle for these suckers were real.

this pretty much completed the swap so its OFFICIALLY a 530it/5speed!!!

Feels so good! Super excited and feels like such a different animal...

New boot and shifter!

Have a bit more wiring to do, got the cluster to disable the gear indicator display so it
    no longer displays " A N ", just need to remove the TCM so the "TRANS PROGRAM" error goes away forever.
    Hard wired a radar detector in...

Hard wired in a CB radio as well, with a PA system... Weather proof speaker is located in the front

Still not organized, just wired in. Will get it done soon...

Hopefully the next mod will be dealing with these two...

That is it for the moment. +1 running e34 touring in socal! Hope to see some of you socal guys around again.
    If I get enough interest in the Cherry red tail mod, ill post up a pictured DIY. or just pm me for the steps.
    Setting up a shoot with some of my high school friends today so if anyone's interested, shoot me a pm!

Thanks for reading and once again for all the help!

-Kinghorn

- - - Updated - - -

Wanted to do a special post to thank all of those who contributed and devoted to the swap.

-My father, for supported all of this. and yes, it wasn't cheap but #bimmergang!
    -The guys over at Vee-parts who sent out a special order on the shifter clips, much appreciated and a 5 star service review!
    -Baptist, who was the Mech we called in to come help out with the swap s well as his friend!
    -My brother Austin (one year older than me) who had saved my butt quite a few times in the middle of random streets. and to that, I owe him.
    -The loving mother, who has supported me and loved my swagon wagon since day one. Love ya ma!
    -Nick & Gaby for coming to the rescue while I was stuck in traffic... (one of many lol)

My Cars
    2016 640i, 1990 535iM
    so was this a b40 swap or another b30
    2016 640i Coupe'
    1990 Bmw 535i Turbo 600whp

1999 740iL: Sold
    1997 740i: Crashed and Parted
    1988 535i: Crashed and Parted
    1988 528e: Crashed and parted
    IG- @Rogetta_Stone

My Cars
    '94 530iT LSx/T56
    Nice job man! Did a great job. Note to you on the shifter rubber. The big flange/ring at the bottom gets tucked into the shifter hole, so it ends up in the tunnel, Theres a groove the sheet metal of the tunnel sits in. If you dont do this, youll for sure feel the heat that can travel up through this summer. You may even feel the cold enter there now this time of year. Now its time to get your hands on a 3.23 LSD!
    -Alex

My Cars
    '95 530it/5spd
    e38740iMD: Try not to laugh but yes another b30 went in. Lined up a running b40 for 200$ but Pops wouldn't allow it so a manual 530i donor was sourced.

Ahenry014: Went out and did that right now, thanks for the head up! The stock 3.23 is to slow for me! Want to source a S3.64 or S3.72 but seems like I could be here for a while.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast