Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Splatter Paint Trim Pieces, Kidney Grills, Shift Knob, and Valve Cover with M Colors

My Cars
    el rocket launcher

Splatter Paint Trim Pieces, Kidney Grills, Shift Knob, and Valve Cover with M Colors

If any one would like any of these pieces or would like to get something done. send me a PM or text 561-389-3830 or check out my site snakicustoms.weebly.com

M52 valve cover and coil pack cover.
    Wrinkle grey base with metallic blue and white splatter with wrinkle black lines and letters with a gloss clear finish.

Engine bay photos from s54 swapped e30

S54 Engine Cover and E30 rad support grey with m color and wrinkle black lines with a small added touch

E46 M3 interior dash ,door, and steering wheel trim pieces. White base color with m colors.

S52 Engine and Fuel Rail cover. Sliver with m color and wrinkle black lines and letters

M20 valve cover with a different style color combo

M42 Valve Cover and intake manifold wrinkle red with black lines.

N42 Engine covers for a 2002 318i E46 from Scotland
    Grey base with German splatter and lines and letter done in wrinkle black finished off with a gloss clear.

M20 Valve Cover with wrinkle black base and m color splatter and bare metal lines and letters

M30 valve cover

E36 M3 Radiator Cover

S54 engine cover for a S54 swapped E36 along with a dash trim cover and rear view mirror cover

X1 M Sport Engine cover

1M engine cover white with m colors and finised of with a high temp gloss clear
    "BEFORE"

"AFTER"

Big Six valve cover with wrinkle black base M color splatter paint on just lines and colored in the BMW logo, finished of with some high temp gloss clear
    $PM ME FOR PRICING

Last edited by crazygrk3; 06-24-2019 at 10:15 PM.
    custom Splatter Paint Trim Pieces, Kidney Grills, Shift Knob, and Valve Covers with M Colors PM ME

My Cars
    '99 M3 Vert, '88 325xi
    pm'd

epicimage is offline The Vinyl Answer BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    95 M3-94 MTech-81 CaddyD
    pm'd
    Quote Originally Posted by riffman12 View Post
    basically any of the slammed cars with stretched tires will run low 8's

My Cars
    el rocket launcher
    Pms replied thank you for the Intrest

My Cars
    el rocket launcher
    if there is anything that any body would like to get done specifically that you don't see in the pictures please don't hesitate to let me know would be glad to help you make it happen.

thank you

My Cars
    1996 BMW 328is
    What brand of high temp paint are you using for the base coat and top coat if you don't mind me asking?

My Cars
    el rocket launcher
    Quote Originally Posted by kayla328 View Post
    What brand of high temp paint are you using for the base coat and top coat if you don't mind me asking?
    Not problem at all. For paint I usually use the VHT high temp engine enamel or flame proof paint or if I can't get ahold of that I use the dupli-color high temp engine enamel and the same goes for the clear coat as well.
    custom Splatter Paint Trim Pieces, Kidney Grills, Shift Knob, and Valve Covers with M Colors PM ME

My Cars
    1995 525i and 1995 ///M3
    I love it. I am gonna have to think about a few pieces. Do you have like a size requirement? Not talking about screws or any thing, maybe like a hood and trunk combo or side mirrors and side skirt combo. i am gonna have to think real hard about it and see if there is a theme/combo that could be pulled off. Love the idea!!!

P.S. crazygrk3, that McLaren F1 gets me excited!!! Sexay car.

My Cars
    el rocket launcher
    Quote Originally Posted by emos325 View Post
    I love it. I am gonna have to think about a few pieces. Do you have like a size requirement? Not talking about screws or any thing, maybe like a hood and trunk combo or side mirrors and side skirt combo. i am gonna have to think real hard about it and see if there is a theme/combo that could be pulled off. Love the idea!!!

P.S. crazygrk3, that McLaren F1 gets me excited!!! Sexay car.
    Thank you sir glad you like it. just let me know what you want to do and we will make it happen.

My Cars
    el rocket launcher
    posted m20 valve cover pics

can also do german colors

My Cars
    el rocket launcher
    Bump....

My Cars
    el rocket launcher
    posted pic of e30 grills

My Cars
    el rocket launcher
    here is a s13.4 valve cover i did with a wrinkle black base, a small amount of matte white splatter and then a citrus green splatter with alot alot of flake and finished of with multiple coats of high temp clear.
    i tried to take mutiple picutres in diffrent light setting so everyone can see how much the flake sparkles. its look even better in person

- - - Updated - - -

pm me for prices

My Cars
    el rocket launcher
    Bump pm me for price and with your ideas and lets make it happen

My Cars
    el rocket launcher
    post more pics of a few different pieces recently done. check it out and let me know what you think people.

My Cars
    el rocket launcher
    Check you the awesome big six valve cover i just finished up

My Cars
    el rocket launcher
    bump pm me with your ideas

My Cars
    el rocket launcher
    Post prices need to get rid of some pieces that are already done

My Cars
    el rocket launcher
    Can do pretty any thing on your car from interior to exterior or engine bay just send a pm or text with your ideas and we will make it happen

My Cars
    el rocket launcher
    Bump

My Cars
    el rocket launcher
    E36 M3 coil pack cover And fuel rail cover with silver base cost and German color splatter paint
    [/URL]

E36 radiator cover with silver base cost and German color splatter paint

My Cars
    el rocket launcher
    E30 kidney and headlight grills wrinkle black base coost m color splatter across both pieces and finished off with high temp clear $125 shipped w/both grills

My Cars
    el rocket launcher
    Pics of e38 kidney grills and 1m engine cover posted

My Cars
    el rocket launcher

My Cars
    el rocket launcher

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast