Thread: SESF 2014 Parts Swap

My Cars
    '83 633csi

SESF 2014 Parts Swap

Looks like there is interest in this, so might as well get the thread rolling!

Post here what you have to bring, what youre looking for, parts you want to trade etc!!

If anyone is interested, I have a B34 head and intake manifold i need to get rid of...CHEAP!!! $100 for the head and $25 for the manifold. I can definitely bring them, but not really excited about shipping. So this would be a good time to snatch them up! Ill have them cleaned up best i can and packaged as to not leave smears in the trunk!

They came off an 87 535isa. Never got to hear it run, pricing is indicative of that. The car had ~130k on it. I would 'ASSUME' its pretty straight, but like i said, its priced as something to rebuild. The intake would be fun to paint or perhaps chrome or nickel plate...talk to Steve Blingham!

Cheers,

-Jeff
    1983 633csi a.k.a. Wolfie - M30B35 Swap - Getrag 265 - 3.73LSD

My Cars
    1985 BMW 635csi
    I have a whole bunch of small to medium-sized parts (many new) that I'll be bringing if we have a swap meet. I'll make a list in the next few days.

I do have a rare set of euro bronze tinted glass (side windows and rear windshield) in excellent condition for $300. I'll bring that if somebody wants it but it needs to be prepaid.

My Cars
    1985 M635; 2010 Z4
    Not sure I have anything to bring but I may be a buyer depending on what shows up for sale. Thanks for starting this thread.
    Randall Morin
    COL(Ret), US Army
    Hagerstown MD

My Cars
    '86 M635/'10 Clubman
    I have a tan rear deck with the shade. Any interest?

My Cars
    B9 coupe and B9 sedan
    I might bring a few things

My Cars
    1984 Euro 635
    Jeff,

Good idea mate. I'm not doing the performance drive and maybe the swap meet is a good alternative to that. I'll look around and post.

George
    '84 Euro 635
    '88 M6 (Gone but not forgotten)