Thread: FS: E36 KMAC front adjustable camber plates

My Cars
    1997 BMW M3 Coupe

FS: E36 KMAC front adjustable camber plates

As part of my efforts to upgrade to an M3 suspension, I ended up buying a set of used KMAC adjustable camber plates, but didn't put them on. Right now I need money more than I need adjustable camber, so I thought I'd put these out here for sale. Here's the description by the original owner to indicate their condition:

--
    KMACs - Adjustable camber/caster plates for e36. Used last summer only! And Minnesota has short summers (April-Oct). Why you ask? A monster pot hole ate the bearing in one last October and took my 17" rim with it. I got it replaced with a new mount, and it's been too damn cold to put them back in since - and now I have another vehicle in distress which requires $$$

One has never been installed (new part) and the other used just last summer.
    --

I can take some pictures on request, just e-mail or PM me. I'm looking to get $200 + shipping.

Thanks!

My Cars
    1997 BMW M3 Coupe
    bump

To answer a question that was raised, I believe (according to Turner's website) that these will only fit 6/92 - ON build date E36 cars.

See:
    http://www.turnermotorsport.com/html...DUCT_ID=192416