XRIMS

Thread: E82 128i Sport wheels (Style 262) - Incl. good tires, center caps, TPMS - SOLD

My Cars
    1997 BMW M3 NASA GTS2

E82 128i Sport wheels (Style 262) - Incl. good tires, center caps, TPMS - SOLD

E82 128i Sport wheels (Style 262) - Incl. good tires, center caps, TPMS

I purchased a set of pimpy BBS's for my summer wheels, so these are up for sale now. I'm selling a full set of BMW Style 262 wheels, with tires/TPMS sensors/center caps.

These are the wheels that came on the E82/E88 128i Sport package cars. Mine is an '09, I don't really know what years they were offered other than that. They are staggered - front wheels are 17x7" and rear wheels are 17x7.5. One wheel has some very minor curb rash from a previous owner, not noticeable unless you look up close.

Tires are the standard BMW-spec runflats - Bridgestone Potenza RE050A summer tires. They have been replaced as necessary over the prior history of the car (I have records since new, the dealership always took care of it). That said, they are all of varying ages and tread depths so I can't provide much information on how much life is left in the set as a whole. Happy to look up date codes upon request. The tires did pass Virginia state safety inspection in January.

Front tires are 205/50/17 and rear tires are 225/45/17.

The wheels will fit an E36 or E46, as well as the newer cars. I've recently been using them as a street/garage set for my E36 M3 track car and they don't look half bad.

I'm in Northern Virginia (Fairfax) and really, really don't want to deal with shipping these. Happy to find time to meet in the surrounding area.

These do include four (good) center caps and working TPMS sensors (which are expensive new!). Looking for $600 OBO.

List Date: 2/28/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: E82 128i Sport wheels (Style 262) - Incl. good tires, center caps, TPMS
    --------------------------------------
    SOLD

--------------------------------------

My Cars
    1997 BMW M3 NASA GTS2
    Bumpity bump. Make me an offer and help clear out my basement!
    2011 F-150 FX4 | 1997 BMW M3 #404 GTS2 | 2006 BMW M3 Convertible
    Out Motorsports