Thread: FK Streetline Coilovers for e46?

My Cars
    2000 323Ci

Thumbs up FK Streetline Coilovers for e46?

i found a lot of e36 owners who have em, but no e46 owners? can anyone please let me know if you like em? im looking for just height adjustability and ive been between these and rokkor coils.
    i figure these are better since they are from a reputable brand. Please let me know!

My Cars
    2015 BMW M235i
    Because neither of them are particularly good set-ups, that's why you don't see them.

2015 M235i 6MT

My Cars
    2000 323Ci
    Quote Originally Posted by nike001 View Post
    Because neither of them are particularly good set-ups, that's why you don't see them.
    i realize that, i am not looking for high end. i realize that they are not the best ones on the market.
    i just want feedback on the FK's

please let me know if anyone is using em!

My Cars
    2015 BMW M235i
    Have you thought about KW V1? They're height adjustable and won't ruin your ride quality

2015 M235i 6MT

My Cars
    2000 323Ci
    Have you thought about KW V1? They're height adjustable and won't ruin your ride quality
    those are double the price?

three times the price actually
    Last edited by paymonabrishami; 02-07-2014 at 07:30 PM.

My Cars
    '02 325ci
    The KW's are worth the money, just saying. As are the ST V1's (which I'm running on my car).

I think Ned (Neds Bimmer) had FK Streetlines on his last car. Perhaps shoot him a PM or he can comment here in this thread & shed some light.
    '02 325ci 5MT
    I take pictures in the San Francisco Bay Area.
    www.eluisphoto.com

My Cars
    2004 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by filipinoise View Post
    The KW's are worth the money, just saying. As are the ST V1's (which I'm running on my car). I think Ned (Neds Bimmer) had FK Streetlines on his last car. Perhaps shoot him a PM or he can comment here in this thread & shed some light.
    Sup Eric.

Fk's I would say are worth the money. I had them on a precious 325ci, while they won't give you much performance in the corners, they go very low if that's what you want. And for the ride quality, very close to OEM sport suspension. It's a comfortable ride in my opinion. It's a little harsh if you hit a pothole but besides that it's good.

The rears don't go as low as the fronts for some reason. Depending on how low you want to go, these may be great for what you want. Overall I would recommend them, great price, you get a slight performance increase, good ride quality and you can go pretty low in the fronts especially

My Cars
    2000 323Ci
    Quote Originally Posted by Neds Bimmer View Post
    Sup Eric.

Fk's I would say are worth the money. I had them on a precious 325ci, while they won't give you much performance in the corners, they go very low if that's what you want. And for the ride quality, very close to OEM sport suspension. It's a comfortable ride in my opinion. It's a little harsh if you hit a pothole but besides that it's good.

The rears don't go as low as the fronts for some reason. Depending on how low you want to go, these may be great for what you want. Overall I would recommend them, great price, you get a slight performance increase, good ride quality and you can go pretty low in the fronts especially
    actually i read your thread on fanatics! your car was really sick. i do wanna keep the ride comfort somewhere near stock. i dont want to go stupid low just because i dont want to have more problems. im just curious if they are stiffer or as stiff as the rokkors?
    many said the rokkors were not bad at all, they had minimal bounce.
    also i would have to wait until march 21st for them to just ship (-.-)
    rokkors can come asap
    i know im impatient

My Cars
    2000 323Ci
    Quote Originally Posted by filipinoise View Post
    The KW's are worth the money, just saying. As are the ST V1's (which I'm running on my car).

I think Ned (Neds Bimmer) had FK Streetlines on his last car. Perhaps shoot him a PM or he can comment here in this thread & shed some light.
    ohh yeah im sure they are, i personally dont want to put that much into my car in a sense. my friend has a wrx he just bagged and he said that his kws were amazing. best he had ever had

My Cars
    2015 BMW M235i
    Quote Originally Posted by paymonabrishami View Post
    those are double the price?

three times the price actually
    You bought a BMW, what are you complaining about coilover prices for? It's like you're at a higher scale restaurant and you're asking where the dollar menu is.

2015 M235i 6MT

My Cars
    2004 M3
    I've never been in a car that had rokkors so I'm not really sure, but the fk's are not really stiff. The body doesn't roll as much in the corners which is nice, but it's not really a stiff setup by any means.

Which website won't ship until march? I bought mine from ecs tuning

My Cars
    2000 323Ci
    Quote Originally Posted by Neds Bimmer View Post
    I've never been in a car that had rokkors so I'm not really sure, but the fk's are not really stiff. The body doesn't roll as much in the corners which is nice, but it's not really a stiff setup by any means.

Which website won't ship until march? I bought mine from ecs tuning
    Same place, they said that they wont be available until march first

My Cars
    2002 BMW 330ci
    only a whole grand more