Thread: 528i Seat Twist Repair in Phoenix, Arizona?

My Cars
    1998 BMW 528i

Exclamation 528i Seat Twist Repair in Phoenix, Arizona?

Hey guys, sorry to do this, but I recently got the seat twist issue in my 98 bmw 528i. I'd rather not pay $1000 for the dealership to do this and I don't know if I should trust my local shop with this repair.. (don't want airbag light or uneven seats). Someone posted a while ago about someone in Phoenix doing the seat twist repair for $99 bucks. I would gladly pay someone that much and more to properly be able to do this. Let me know if you guys know anyone that can do this, or even if you've done it before and are confident in doing it again, let me know. Call or text me at 480-313-7144 or email me st Wizane@msn.com.

Again, sorry to post in this sub forum, I don't know if it's the right place. But I would greatly appreciate and pay your for any help or direction?

My Cars
    1991 BMW 850I CB73435
    I am having the same problem with my 26 year old 850i. I am also looking for a repair shop in Phoenix. I am a new member to the Bimmer forum and also wonder if I am following proper etiquette. I will find out as I plod along.
    mckennam