BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: FS: 2002 e39 M5, Black on Black, Super Solid, In the Midwest

My Cars
    BMW #6 (see sig)

Lightbulb FS: 2002 e39 M5, Black on Black, Super Solid, In the Midwest

'02 with 140k, Black on black with wood trim.

Interior: 9.5/10
    Barely any wear, no rips or cracks, super comfortable leather, has the extended leather option, in great condition.

Exterior: 7.5/10
    Great looking black paint from 10 feet away. Closer inspection shows a few typical small rock chips on the hood. Still, looks more like 40k miles! The tint is perfect, and the 19" wheels seem to fit the car very nicely. 275mm rubber all the way around.

The Good:
    Mechanically very solid, quiet on startup, no SES lights or anything to be concerned about. I had some when I bought the car, but they all were fixed by simply going back to stock intakes from the Dinan intakes I previous had. Clutch replaced at ~110k grabs like new. Steering and suspension is responsive, comfortable, no rattles, squeaks, or vibrations. Starts up in the freezing cold as quickly and smoothly as when it's 80 degrees outside (video included in dropbox folder). Just completely trouble-free beast. I love it!

What it Needs:
    I personally would like the front bumper replaced - the previous owner installed a crack into the lower passenger side, and there are plenty of rock chips.
    The Nav computer doesn't display on-screen.

A fellow forum member made sure the computer was working, I'm just not getting video displayed, so I need to clean off some contacts and trouble shoot. The Nav DVD player doesn't spool, so perhaps a good excuse to upgrade to the Mk IV!

Photos and video are here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s3p4jlvcnwfeo4d/h7oMvsXO1i

I'm planning on fixing the seat twist, and the nav display when I have time, and asking $13,500. I would be willing to let it go as-is for less than what I owe on it: $13,028.55.

Also have a full set of factory wheels with Blizzaks already mounted, which have at least two winters left on them if not abused. The wheels will need refinishing if you're going for factory perfect, but they're straight! Will include for +$800

PM with interest!

Last edited by Ahheck01; 01-18-2014 at 09:35 PM.
    1992 525i 5speed: Sold :: 1996 328i 5speed: Sold :: 1997 540i 6speed: Sold :: 1995 M3ti 5speed: Sold :: 1997 328i 5speed: Sold :: 1997 528i 5speed: Sold

"Success is a series of great decisions backed by action."

"Cowards never start, the weak quit along the way and only the strong survive"

"Success is when opportunity and preparedness meet."

My Cars
    BMW #6 (see sig)
    $13k as is, which is as bullet-proof and solid as these cars come!
    1992 525i 5speed: Sold :: 1996 328i 5speed: Sold :: 1997 540i 6speed: Sold :: 1995 M3ti 5speed: Sold :: 1997 328i 5speed: Sold :: 1997 528i 5speed: Sold

"Success is a series of great decisions backed by action."

"Cowards never start, the weak quit along the way and only the strong survive"

"Success is when opportunity and preparedness meet."