Thread: CIC retrofit NCS Expert coding issue

My Cars
    e60

CIC retrofit NCS Expert coding issue

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum.
    So I decided that my e60 2006 needs a CIC. Got a used one from a e70. Fitted it, all went well. Now I'm running into an issue with ncs expert. I managed to change build date to #0909 and add $609, $6VA to VO and FA_Write to CAS and SG_Codieren CIC. Now cic shows the correct vehicle info(from e60, before it showed e70), but theres no sound. I know that I must also code LMA, but heres the problem - after coding CAS and CIC I can't read vin/fa no more, getting error: Vin Faulty, COAPI-2062, ERROR_INCORRECT_ECU_LEN. Did I fck something up?

Also my cic is has a sirius radio, should I be adding a extra $ code to VO?

Update: That error was from low battery.

Still no sound from radio/cd/pdc. Changed CIC from top_hifi to hifi, didn't do the trick.

What else need I code to get sound?

Any help would be appreciated.

Mark
    Last edited by Markk; 01-15-2014 at 04:34 AM.

My Cars
    With wheels
    Quote Originally Posted by Markk View Post
    Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum.
    So I decided that my e60 2006 needs a CIC. Got a used one from a e70. Fitted it, all went well. Now I'm running into an issue with ncs expert. I managed to change build date to #0909 and add $609, $6VA to VO and FA_Write to CAS and SG_Codieren CIC. Now cic shows the correct vehicle info(from e60, before it showed e70), but theres no sound. I know that I must also code LMA, but heres the problem - after coding CAS and CIC I can't read vin/fa no more, getting error: Vin Faulty, COAPI-2062, ERROR_INCORRECT_ECU_LEN. Did I fck something up?

Also my cic is has a sirius radio, should I be adding a extra $ code to VO?

Update: That error was from low battery.

Still no sound from radio/cd/pdc. Changed CIC from top_hifi to hifi, didn't do the trick.

What else need I code to get sound?

Any help would be appreciated.

Mark
    Select CIC IN ExpertMode profile and do a SG_Codieren.
    No need to change the date in the LM module, most of the time it fails anyway
    Once the music is back, change back the build date in the CAS module
    Do NOT do A CODE CAR

Remote assistance available if you need

My Cars
    BMW E30
    How it goes with you? I'm planning to do this upgrade.

My Cars
    Bmw e90
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWPlanetDude View Post
    Select CIC IN ExpertMode profile and do a SG_Codieren. No need to change the date in the LM module, most of the time it fails anyway Once the music is back, change back the build date in the CAS module Do NOT do A CODE CAR Remote assistance available if you need
    hi need remote coding can u do and when u can

Sent from my iPad using BF.com

My Cars
    E61 525d 2004
    I had same problem; no sound after combox coding. I have standard (the poorest) audio system. I tried to code top_hifi to hifi and stereo, but unsuccefully.The resolution was to remove $676 Hifi Loudspeaker System from A.SSD.media.telematic.ssd -file.Hopefully others finds the answer here

My Cars
    BMW E91 2011
    Hi all, I am also new to the forum and am in need of CIC remote coding. i have tried all ways i can and cannot complete the task. Is there anyone out there that is capable of doing this for a fee?
    I have so far completetd the retrofit and have everything working apart from navigation.
    I have purchased custom codes for this including voice control and maps.

I am based in the U.K, any help would be appreciated.