Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1995 Cosmos M3 - helping back to life

My Cars
    1996 m3 coupe
    Could you post some details on the Vdo gages? I'm looking into this as well. Where did you mount the oil pressure sender?

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

My Cars
    Turbo 97 E36 M3, 99 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmitch117 View Post
    Could you post some details on the Vdo gages? I'm looking into this as well. Where did you mount the oil pressure sender?

Leather Z sells the kit I believe. You will need an oil distribution block. Mine goes into the oil filter housing.
    1997 Arctic Silver/Black M3
    CES Stage IV (651rwhp/615rwtq @ 24 psi)

1999 Techno Violet/Dove M3
    Auto/Convertible and staying stock!

My Cars
    1996 m3 coupe
    Thanks for the info. I was probably going to make my own distribution block though. I'm starting to track my car a bit so monitoring oil pressure/temp is suddenly a priority

My Cars
    2016 M3
    I see me posting a new threat resurrected this one! BMWManiac is right on track. My car has the leatherz VDO kit in it, as well as their lighted zhp knob. I can't speak to the installation of the VDO gauges as I had it done at a shop down in Florida when I was living there. They look great though in the cabin.

2016 Alpine/Sahkir M3
    Sold: 1995 Estoril/Modena M3 - LTW's, SSK, Euro Lights, X Brace, TCK S/A, ECS, Rogue DMS, Turner Stage 1, BavSound, Leatherz
    Sold: 2005 Imola/Black M3 - Dynavin D99, ZCP Wheels, Eisenmann Sport, BLine Motorsports, CSL Diffuser, Storm Motorwerks
    E36 Build Thread: http://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/sh...g-back-to-life
    instagram: nate161514

My Cars
    97 M3, 01 S4 Avant
    Quote Originally Posted by nate161514 View Post
    I see me posting a new threat resurrected this one! BMWManiac is right on track. My car has the leatherz VDO kit in it, as well as their lighted zhp knob. I can't speak to the installation of the VDO gauges as I had it done at a shop down in Florida when I was living there. They look great though in the cabin.
    What a great resurrection & color choice (estoril is my fave). And the modena interior is slowly growing on me. Wish I could justify a 3rd car lol. GLWS she is a beaut! (yes, CL brought me here)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123