Thread: Launch X431 Diagun 2013

My Cars
    1993 Bmw 350is

Launch X431 Diagun 2013

Has anyone used Launch X431 Diagun 2013 Version? I'm intrested in picking one up. I need it to work on more than just bmw's and have a good interface with cars across the board inculding comunication with interior moduals.

My Cars
    BMW 1998 3rd
    I have one Launch x431 Diagun
    It is an as it called " Open Serial"
    This means that the smartbox it is flashed ( by firmwear not screwed it - no pCB intervention or anything like this ) and it can be used with softwears for any S/N and for any languages
    The tool that I have it is new ( I bought it one more for me when I flashed my smartbox ) and it is only tested in few cars only to see how it is working becasue I still have warranty for it. The tool is genuine one for chinese market ( it is not a clone it is a HQ one ).
    I'm using its original S/N to for updates becasue I created an account on x431.com
    Well the updates are chinese but it is piece of cake to change the language from chines ein english
    You have to know that with any other Diagun or Launch tools if item aren't "open serial" you can do this easy and I can say that just few guys from China and from Russia know this.
    But you also can use updates( dosen't matter for what S/N they are ) that you can find item on web.
    I aslo have a frined in UK who has an English accounts and we change the updates for us. he has also an "open serial" tool
    The Diagun that can be made "Open Serial" it is the ass we call now Diagun II because the new type - the Diagun III cannot be made "open serial"
    In fact as I know the only tool that can be made "Open Serial" it is only Launch Diagun (II)
    The genuine Diagun II it is hard to find one in china or it is imposible becasue it is not manufactured for 1 year and a half.
    Thsi is the best multibrand tools that I ever had for cars ( even I used Texa, Autocom/Delphi and Bosch KTS - all genuine with subscription )
    If you need any information that I can provide you for this tool please let me know.
    Good luck

My Cars
    1993 Bmw 350is
    http://www.amazon.com/Edition-Profes.../dp/B008JENY2K

This is the one I want to get. Whats the advatage of having it open serial?

My Cars
    BMW 1998 3rd
    Mate I can tell you anything if I see pics.
    All the clones and genuine look the same. The one it is for Chinese market too but I cannot tell you if it is a genuine tool or a clone.
    If I will have in my hand I can try to make an account on their website and I will know if the smartbox serial it is cloned or not.
    If you followed me well you get allready this answear. But I will give you an example:
    They said there that will give you 3 years updates for free. I don;t belive this ( becasue I know chinese very well - allways lie )
    Anyway maybe you'll have 3 years free updates but for sure from time to time ( 3-4 times in a year and this is it )
    If from some reasons they cannot provide the updates as they said then what you'll doing? - You'll must to find someone that will not cheat you adn you'll need to buy an one time updates for your S/N - becasue the softwears that you are using are only for your S/N. Updates (softwears ) for other S/N will not works with your tool.
    Now the Open Serial let you to use any updates for any S/N in any language and you can cnage this by yourself. You'll not depend by someoneelse to provide the upgrades or to change the language and you'll not buy updates becasue as you know maybe there's allways free updates on web
    Anyway I have an launch factory account and I have two more serials. This one I will make the account after one year and the next after two years and so on.
    My friend from UK who sharing with me the upgrades have also an account but this because we met very late after we allready made our account each other.
    He has also one more serial that he can make an account. In the next futhure we will make just one account for a year and we will use it both.
    If you'll have an open serial you'll can share with me and my frined the newest upgrades.
    As I sadi I can change the language in the softwears for "Open Serial"
    With other words if you one serial you need to use only updates for that serial when your supplier want to send you
    If you have an open serial you can use any updates for any S/N and you can update it whenever you want

In the last 1 year I haven't see many genuine tool in the market because the price for item are double then a clone. A price in China for a genuine Digun II ( no opens serial because making open serial it is not for free and it is not cheap ) cost arround 1200 - 1300 USD ( w/o shipping cost and paypal fee - no taxes including )
    That one in your link it is not a genuine for sure. It is a clone one
    One more think
    When I sadi clone I'm talking about hardwear. The Diagun clones are made by the other factory not by the Launch factory. When I'm talking about the clone I'm not talking only about the cloned S/N.
    If you really want a HQ tool genuine one and have all the time updates whenever you want then for sure that one ( from the link ) it is not what you need.
    Anytime if you have more questions I will try to help you.
    Good luck
    Happy New Year to Everyone
    Last edited by mattydr67; 12-30-2013 at 02:48 PM.

My Cars
    2006 hilux , 98 pajero ,
    Hi
    my names Mark
    I have a Launch diagun 2
    would you have the info on how to get updates for the x431 ii
    they said free updates but yeah they lied and got out of it
    I don't trust them anymore
    could you please supply any advice / knowledge . light on the subject
    I didn't find it to bad at all
    but its getting older and needs to be updated
    best regards