BMW of Bloomfield
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: F/S/T 95 Alpine on Alcantara E36 M3

My Cars
    Techno M3/4/5

F/S/T 95 Alpine on Alcantara E36 M3

Getting a little bored so im throwing this up for a feeler
    1995 BMW 170k
    $12,999 ( with CCWs) if you dont like the price i dont care.
    10,999 (with stocks)
    Car just got full restore and respray.
    1 inch folder full or receipts.

781 983 3607 - dario

Trades offer up Prefer RWD, and MUST BE MANUAL (NO HONDA CIVICS, American, or FWD)
    Exterior: its a 9/10
    Interior: its a 9/10

Engine
    New head gasket, valve cover gasket,Vanos,Timing Chains (upper&lower) Tensioners (upper &L) fully machined all seals and gaskets replaced i have all documents BRAND NEW
    3.0L OBD1 s50
    540i MAF
    Bimmerworld Boot
    21.5# injectors
    3.5 intake
    Turner chip
    Active Auto Catback
    S52 headers
    Brand new cooling system(Radiator, Thermostat, Water pump,Fan, Fan Clutch)

Exterior:
    Fresh paint, pulled and rolled fenders
    low Rise LTW wing
    Clears all around
    Black Grills
    5k HIDs
    Depo Headlights, frenched highs with city lights

Interior:
    Alcantara suede Grey OEM VADER INTERIOR
    Purple Roll half cage
    SSK with ZHP knob
    Suede shift boot
    Alpine head unit, with Ipod Integration
    99 M3 wheel(no horn)

Suspension:
    Broadway Static 1st Gen Coilovers
    Adjustable Sway Bar Links
    Ground Control adjustable rear camber arms
    Aftermarket swaybars (front&rear)
    Strutbar

Wheels:
    Just ordered CCW LM20s
    17x10.5 square et 19
    90mm wheel studs

Brakes:
    Brand new Zimmerman Cross drilled rotors and texstar pads(front)
    Slotted Rears
    Stainless Steel Brake Lines

IMG_4577-Edit by Yoga Pants And Stance, on Flickr

IMG_5250 by Yoga Pants And Stance, on Flickr

IMG_5255 by Yoga Pants And Stance, on Flickr

IMG_5053 by Yoga Pants And Stance, on Flickr

IMG_5523 by Yoga Pants And Stance, on Flickr
    Untitled by Yoga Pants And Stance, on Flickr
    Last edited by DakarDario; 10-21-2013 at 11:17 AM.

My Cars
    E36 M3
    Are these (real) OZ Mitos? And is the half cage bolt in or welded?

My Cars
    Techno M3/4/5
    Quote Originally Posted by SFC View Post
    Are these (real) OZ Mitos? And is the half cage bolt in or welded?
    They are not mittos, they are one off wheels,(use l kinesis hardware) and the cage is bolted it.

My Cars
    Techno M3/4/5
    Bump

My Cars
    98' M3
    posting your car for sale for fun and asking 12k... what a great way to waste peoples time and energy..

why did you bump your own FS thread if the "FS" is only a joke...

My Cars
    03 4.6IS
    This car has been drifted, crashed and beat to hell which is the reason behind re spray. I offer 7k just to save it. If you're offended I don't care. I sold my supercharged, MINT, no accident m3 for wayyyy less.
    MINT 1995 Daytona Violet M3 60K miles!

http://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/sh...olet-59k-miles

I must be getting old. I understand a lot of work went into the car, but I just don't get this whole "stance" thing.
    -------------------------------------
    1998 328is - Sold
    1999 M3 - Sold
    2001 530i Sport - Sold
    2013 X3 28i
    1999 M3 Cabrio

My Cars
    Techno M3/4/5
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcsilvm33333 View Post
    posting your car for sale for fun and asking 12k... what a great way to waste peoples time and energy..

why did you bump your own FS thread if the "FS" is only a joke...
    never said it was joke, brign me 12k and its yours

Quote Originally Posted by EBM3WSNC View Post
    This car has been drifted, crashed and beat to hell which is the reason behind re spray. I offer 7k just to save it. If you're offended I don't care. I sold my supercharged, MINT, no accident m3 for wayyyy less.
    Really? where did you get this info from? car got resprayed to fix the rust from spending winters in Michigan. Also ask anyone who knows me, i never beat my cars.

Quote Originally Posted by daprev 328is View Post
    I must be getting old. I understand a lot of work went into the car, but I just don't get this whole "stance" thing.
    cars look better slammed with wide wheels. 8.5 wheels with 255s at monster truck height is just ugly.

My Cars
    98 M3/2/5
    Way too much camber on those rear wheels.

GLWS OP.

And arcsilvm3 take your irrelevant posts elsewhere.
    01/98 Porsche 996.1 911 - 2/6 - Current
    '03.5 M3 2/6 - Arizona bought - Wrecked 09/2018
    '06 WRX fully built/6 - Sold
    '95 323is/5 - Sold
    '95 325i/5 - Sold
    '01 540i/6 - Sold
    '03.5 M3 2/6 - Sold
    '02 M3 vert/6 - Sold
    '98 Cosmos M3/2/5 - Stg 2 AA Supercharged - Sold
    '98 M3/2/5 - Sold

My Cars
    2006 BMW X3 3.0i
    so much fail ..... lower the price

My Cars
    2003 AW/Black M3
    Interested, although not with those wheels, not with that much camber and not at that price. That said, lets talk...
    <font face="century gothic"><b><font size="2">2003 Alpine White M3...</font></b>
    <font face="century gothic"><b><font size="1"></font></b><br />
    The infamous "Paul E." and I after some detailing...

My Cars
    Cayman S, Golf GSW, E30
    ^What he said. Does it pass Mass inspection? How's the rust under the car?

My Cars
    Techno M3/4/5
    Quote Originally Posted by hkovalcik View Post
    Way too much camber on those rear wheels.

GLWS OP.

And arcsilvm3 take your irrelevant posts elsewhere.
    thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by Infamous06 View Post
    so much fail ..... lower the price
    sorry my "failure" if worth more than your masterpiece

Quote Originally Posted by ///M3ryder NY View Post
    Interested, although not with those wheels, not with that much camber and not at that price. That said, lets talk...
    great thing about wheels and camber is they can be easily changed, shoot me a pm.

Quote Originally Posted by TXBDan View Post
    ^What he said. Does it pass Mass inspection? How's the rust under the car?
    95, passes mass inspection with no issues at all. underside is pretty clean, obv their is rust on random steel parts under the car, but almost none on body,

My Cars
    02 WRX, 65 Mustang
    Quote Originally Posted by DakarDario View Post
    It's not how you drive your car, it's how you stand by it.......

My Cars
    1989 325i: 00 M Roadster
    Selling the classics for 1500?

My Cars
    '95 M3, '72 911
    Why anyone would do that to an M3 is beyond me. And OP, you might want to rethink your refusal to trade for a Honda. Seems like you are 90% there.

My Cars
    Techno M3/4/5
    Quote Originally Posted by jim89325is View Post
    Why anyone would do that to an M3 is beyond me. And OP, you might want to rethink your refusal to trade for a Honda. Seems like you are 90% there.
    Id say more Volkswagen than Honda, come on rookie,

My Cars
    95 M3
    Girls can own M3's too.

My Cars
    F82 M4 (2016)
    I really hate this new E36 crowd...

12k for a 95 M3, with a respray and 170k on it..

GLWS
    ...flieg wenn du fliegen kannst,
    lieb wenn du lieben kannst,
    weil du nie kriegst was du kriegen kannst...

> Past bimmers ||| 86 325ix ||| 90 325ix ||| 91 318is *RIP* ||| 92 320is ||| 94 320is ||| 93 520iT ||| 89 M3 ||| 96 M3 *RIP* <
    "I would rather die on my feet, than live on my knees." "What good is freedom if we are afraid to follow our conscience?"

My Cars
    2006 Toyota Tundra
    Quote Originally Posted by Verruckt View Post
    I really hate this new E36 crowd...

12k for a 95 M3, with a respray and 170k on it..

GLWS
    Couldn't agree with you more.

My Cars
    98 M3 Coupe
    not a bad looking car. not diggin the front camber though. glws

My Cars
    96 Stage 2 S/C Alpine M3
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpine 318is View Post
    Couldn't agree with you more.
    +2

Are any of these cars actually selling at these prices? It seems most are just sitting for months but sellers refuse to lower the price and wonder why they aren't selling.

OP, love the color and interior. Hate the wheels. But as you're probably finding out you may need to drop your price to attract a serious buyer. Glws, free bump

My Cars
    '95 M3, '97 Z3 2.8
    Quote Originally Posted by bladerealm124 View Post
    Are any of these cars actually selling at these prices? It seems most are just sitting for months but sellers refuse to lower the price and wonder why they aren't selling.
    Quite simply, no. And I say that having collected sales data on M3s for 6 months to make decisions about my own planned purchase. I'd mention the actual average sales price, but a lot of sellers on this forum would be disappointed. There is simply no reason to pay overbook value on an E36 M3 with 120K+ miles, let alone 170K+ miles. There are simply too many cars on forums, CL, eBay, and Autotrader to bother with cars over book value. And, for a 95 M3, $13K is basically double the NADA value for a clean car. Repaint hurts value, roll bars hurt value, a steering wheel with no horn that won't pass inspection in a lot of states hurts value, a suspension so low to the ground I couldn't possibly drive it around here hurts value. Refreshing a 170K+ engine, and a new radiator and water pump don't add value. Replacing stuff with better "stuff" just because you want to doesn't add value. They simply keep it a "clean" car, which makes it book value. You can find 100K cars with a normal ride height for 6 - 8 grand that are simply more desirable for most buyers.

Look, OP, I say this as a guy who is ready to buy the right E36 M3 today, but your car has a limited market. You started this sales thread with an "I don't care what you think of my price" attitude and we've all watched you get into with everybody in your own sales thread. That is hardly conducive to getting buyers excited about contacting you. But then I suspect these are the same people you talk down about in your Stanceworks build thread, which for reasons unknown, you linked to in your sig. Look long enough on that thread and you find your link back to the the 20 page BF thread introducing your "stanced" car to BF where you got into flamewars with BF members about "stanced" cars. These are the same people you now want to buy this car for a premium.

It's your car. You get to do what you want to it, but when you sell, you are responsible for what you've done to it. You can't expect people to get excited about buying a car for twice its book value and then having to spend another $3 grand just to get it "back to normal" and to pass inspection.

You are probably better off selling this on Stanceworks, where they appreciate these types of modifications.

My Cars
    Car
    Quote Originally Posted by ajt36 View Post
    Quite simply, no. And I say that having collected sales data on M3s for 6 months to make decisions about my own planned purchase. I'd mention the actual average sales price, but a lot of sellers on this forum would be disappointed. There is simply no reason to pay overbook value on an E36 M3 with 120K+ miles, let alone 170K+ miles. There are simply too many cars on forums, CL, eBay, and Autotrader to bother with cars over book value. And, for a 95 M3, $13K is basically double the NADA value for a clean car. Repaint hurts value, roll bars hurt value, a steering wheel with no horn that won't pass inspection in a lot of states hurts value, a suspension so low to the ground I couldn't possibly drive it around here hurts value. Refreshing a 170K+ engine, and a new radiator and water pump don't add value. Replacing stuff with better "stuff" just because you want to doesn't add value. They simply keep it a "clean" car, which makes it book value. You can find 100K cars with a normal ride height for 6 - 8 grand that are simply more desirable for most buyers. Look, OP, I say this as a guy who is ready to buy the right E36 M3 today, but your car has a limited market. You started this sales thread with an "I don't care what you think of my price" attitude and we've all watched you get into with everybody in your own sales thread. That is hardly conducive to getting buyers excited about contacting you. But then I suspect these are the same people you talk down about in your Stanceworks build thread, which for reasons unknown, you linked to in your sig. Look long enough on that thread and you find your link back to the the 20 page BF thread introducing your "stanced" car to BF where you got into flamewars with BF members about "stanced" cars. These are the same people you now want to buy this car for a premium. It's your car. You get to do what you want to it, but when you sell, you are responsible for what you've done to it. You can't expect people to get excited about buying a car for twice its book value and then having to spend another $3 grand just to get it "back to normal" and to pass inspection. You are probably better off selling this on Stanceworks, where they appreciate these types of modifications.

Finally someone said it----couldn't agree more

My Cars
    95 m3, 3L S4
    Quote Originally Posted by ajt36 View Post
    Quite simply, no. And I say that having collected sales data on M3s for 6 months to make decisions about my own planned purchase. I'd mention the actual average sales price, but a lot of sellers on this forum would be disappointed. There is simply no reason to pay overbook value on an E36 M3 with 120K+ miles, let alone 170K+ miles. There are simply too many cars on forums, CL, eBay, and Autotrader to bother with cars over book value. And, for a 95 M3, $13K is basically double the NADA value for a clean car. Repaint hurts value, roll bars hurt value, a steering wheel with no horn that won't pass inspection in a lot of states hurts value, a suspension so low to the ground I couldn't possibly drive it around here hurts value. Refreshing a 170K+ engine, and a new radiator and water pump don't add value. Replacing stuff with better "stuff" just because you want to doesn't add value. They simply keep it a "clean" car, which makes it book value. You can find 100K cars with a normal ride height for 6 - 8 grand that are simply more desirable for most buyers.

Look, OP, I say this as a guy who is ready to buy the right E36 M3 today, but your car has a limited market. You started this sales thread with an "I don't care what you think of my price" attitude and we've all watched you get into with everybody in your own sales thread. That is hardly conducive to getting buyers excited about contacting you. But then I suspect these are the same people you talk down about in your Stanceworks build thread, which for reasons unknown, you linked to in your sig. Look long enough on that thread and you find your link back to the the 20 page BF thread introducing your "stanced" car to BF where you got into flamewars with BF members about "stanced" cars. These are the same people you now want to buy this car for a premium.

It's your car. You get to do what you want to it, but when you sell, you are responsible for what you've done to it. You can't expect people to get excited about buying a car for twice its book value and then having to spend another $3 grand just to get it "back to normal" and to pass inspection.

You are probably better off selling this on Stanceworks, where they appreciate these types of modifications.

You simply a cheap ass and if you dont like it why waste your time?
    "Lamborghini, the tractor maker, wanted to figure out why his Ferrari's clutch kept crapping out (PITA, cost a lot of money). He complained to Ferrari, and Enzo didn't do anything. Lamborghini discovered it was the same, much cheaper clutch used in his tractors. The rest is history..."

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast