2003 330i with every option except navigation. It is a sports package with M Technic 1 front & rear bumpers. Its has a clean Tx title with 164k highway miles. It has no issues whatsoever mechanically & cosmetically. The japanrot red exterior is flawless with no scratches or dents. There is some rock chips in the front that have been professionally touched up. The black leather interior is immaculate and shows very minimal wear and age. Car is tastefully optioned with: Xenon headlamps, foglights, rear parking sensors, sunroof, staggered style 68 M sport wheels with new dunlop tires, all power options, dual power & heated seating, very rare rear power sunshade,, factory harmon/kardon sound with cd player, integrated ipod connector, keyless entry with all original keys. The car is in tip top mechanical condition with no problems whatsoever. Has a extensive amount of maintenance records in the glovebox. Some items that have been addressed: valve cover gasket, Oil filter housing gasket, vanos hose, both belts, belt tensioner pulley, auxiliary water pump, both inner & outer tie rod ends, alignment, control arms with bushings. This car is completely stock except for some cosmetic modifications which include: Plastidipped kidney grilles, plastidipped rear emblem, light smoke vinyl on headlights, foglights and rear tailights, oem zhp shift knob. Im asking a firm price of $6800. Only looking for cash. Any questions pm or email me at bmwm3man52@hotmail.com . Now let the pics do the talking. I will be taking better pictures this weekend when i clean it up.

http://s146.photobucket.com/user/bmw...ry/330i%20lola