Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Budget Drift car v2. 1995 E36 M3

My Cars
    1995 BMW M3 coupe
    Eventually I'll get around to posting a burnout/drifting video... got the car back from the tuners last weekend, made 215/275 at the wheel on a dynocom dyno, which is pretty much what I expected. Cleaned up all the low rpm funk it was doing and apparently picked up 55hp and 60ft/lbs since last time I drove it before tune, so should be good. Got all my new bc racing coilovers so now I'm working on swapping over all the m3 stuff (trailing arms,axles, brakes, front knuckles) and the diff has started leaking a lot from the pinion seal so that's on the list of shit to fix before it's drift ready. Once I swap all the non m stuff into the m3, it will go up for sale and then I'll be able to afford to cage the new car and buy tires and shit hopefully before winter..

My Cars
    1997 328i, 89 325ix
    Awesome stuff man! Can't wait to see it in action.

My Cars
    1995 BMW M3 coupe
    Got to test drive the car over the weekend and it's perfect. Drives just like the old one, just way better. Bc coilovers make the car feel super planted and doesn't body roll as much as the old car, playing with the damping adjustment is fun and helped settle the car over the one bump on the bank that I used to just have to deal with, plus TORQUE. Oh my god having torque everywhere in the rev range is magic. Using the stock zf trans and 3.91 diff I can pretty much just shift into third and go everywhere. I can't wait to get some proper sized tires and see how much speed I can gain in drift, because I feel like I was being slightly limited by the 215/40's I ran. Forgot to bring my GoPro, so no video of the testing, and Photobucket still sucks dicks so no pictures either, my bad..

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112