Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: E36 M3 ///M Stripe Decal kit for Valve Cover Plastic Trim

My Cars
    Prelude-328-M3-4Runner
    Dude stop making excuses. I never received mine, made it well known to you, and you don't even have the courtesy to respond to me. I'm sure karma will make it's rounds to you.
    CBlock

My Cars
    E36 M3
    No excuses made. Theres to many issues. Im sorry that you feel that way and I'm not ignoring anyone. Im sorry I don't get on the forums on a daily basis. Karma has no business with me as I have been upfront and truthful. Its unfortunate that USPS has destroyed packages, lost them, or people have lied they haven't been received. For all this I'm not going to waste my time or anyone else's.

My Cars
    Prelude-328-M3-4Runner
    You are really accusing people of lying and saying they didn't get them? I don't give a shit about the $35, it is the principal of the whole transaction not being filled, and no consideration from you to remedy anything, that pisses me off. If you are so upfront and truthful, please tell me if you even sent anything to me (which just disappeared in the mail) or just stole my money.
    Last edited by CblockM3; 01-08-2015 at 07:54 AM.
    CBlock

My Cars
    1998 BMW M3 Sedan
    So what are you going to do with the people who havent recieved them. I messaged you a month ago with no reply. I know your dealing with some issues but at reply would be nice.

My Cars
    951, LTW M3, GTI
    Quote Originally Posted by ///Mposter View Post
    No excuses made.

Its unfortunate that USPS has destroyed packages, lost them, or people have lied they haven't been received.
    Sounds like excuses.

My Cars
    E36 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by CblockM3 View Post
    You are really accusing people of lying and saying they didn't get them? I don't give a shit about the $35, it is the principal of the whole transaction not being filled, and no consideration from you to remedy anything, that pisses me off. If you are so upfront and truthful, please tell me if you even sent anything to me (which just disappeared in the mail) or just stole my money.

1st off you only payed $25 like everyone else not $35 like you claim. You also didnt give me your shipping address like I ask at the beginning . Once I found out which account sent that by your message I then got it from you and shipped. You told me you still didnt get it so in return I sent out another one. 3rd time is not the charm. Im not going to deal with USPS anymore. If we ever meet id be more than happy to give you one in person. I'm never got rich off this idea and its been more of a pain in the ass.

- - - Updated - - -

In fact Cblock, Ill even give Knox it up an extra set if we meet up this weekend, and you guys can work together on getting it mailed since my luck has failed. Maybe he can get it to you successfully.

My Cars
    Prelude-328-M3-4Runner
    Kevin, you are right, it was $25. I couldn't remember exactly from 3 months ago. Anyway man, I really didn't think you would be intentionally ripping people off for $25 a pop, but it was a bit infuriating when you were MIA and not responding.
    CBlock

My Cars
    96 Stage 2 S/C Alpine M3
    I think the lack of communication has been the biggest problem here. I'm posting this only because I had an issue getting a refund from the seller when my package was "lost" but am not attempting to degrade the product in any way, which I think was an awesome and creative idea. FWIW I've never had a single problem shipping USPS for the past decade ranging from envelopes to huge packages several times per week. I always like to give the benefit of the doubt but the fact that several packages were "lost" or damaged is a bit strange. I'm not sure if they were packaged poorly or if the seller just forgot to ship items on several occasions but I can't imagine USPS making this many mistakes with one particular sellers goods. Just my two cents. I hope everyone's issues get sorted out and they receive either the product or refund

On a positive note I think these are a great looking decal, creative idea, and a fair price for those that actually received them and I respect the OP for offering something like this to the community. Haven't seen many products that flash up the E36 engine bay in a classy manner

My Cars
    E36 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by CblockM3 View Post
    Kevin, you are right, it was $25. I couldn't remember exactly from 3 months ago. Anyway man, I really didn't think you would be intentionally ripping people off for $25 a pop, but it was a bit infuriating when you were MIA and not responding.
    I wouldn't rip anyone off for $1000 either. Its just as frustrating on my side having to send out replacements and keep hearing that it wasn't received or damaged. The reason I'm no longer doing this its just not worth the hassle anymore. Like I said I am hopping I can meet up with Knox tomorrow and ill have him ship another out to you. Im not a customer service type of person where I sit at a computer to respond to messages or follow up on things.

My Cars
    Prelude-328-M3-4Runner
    Got the decal kit, everything is all good. I appreciate you coming through on it!
    CBlock

My Cars
    bmw m3
    I'll take one please pm me your paypal
    Last edited by M3 corona devil; 02-22-2015 at 04:36 PM.

My Cars
    e10/e30/e36
    FWIW when I ordered mine it arrived without issue and Kevin was great to deal with.

My Cars
    1997 BMW M3
    I sent money once to get some replacement strips because some of the originals got damaged I believe, and never got em...
    1997 Cosmos Black M3 (03/2014 - ...?)
    1996 Arctic Silver 328is (02/2013 - 11/2015)

1994 Calypso Red 325i (08/2010 - 02/2013)

My Cars
    1997 BMW M3
    To this day my valve cover is missing like 3 strips! Lol.
    1997 Cosmos Black M3 (03/2014 - ...?)
    1996 Arctic Silver 328is (02/2013 - 11/2015)

1994 Calypso Red 325i (08/2010 - 02/2013)

My Cars
    1999 BMW M3 Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramtek55 View Post
    I sent money once to get some replacement strips because some of the originals got damaged I believe, and never got em...
    Same
    99' Titanium Silver/Black E36 ///M3 Coupe

My Cars
    96 Stage 2 S/C Alpine M3
    Quote Originally Posted by mldyanks213 View Post
    Same
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramtek55 View Post
    I still can't believe that this seller tries to put all of the blame on the post office like they're out to get him. I've shipped hundreds of packages and letters out all over the country and internationally. Never once had a single issue with one getting lost or damaged. Everyone gets busy or forgetful, or sometimes does a poor job packing things, but to continuously place the blame elsewhere just makes you look like a scumbag after a while, and there are far too many on this forum as of late. Look at the recent issues with the guys who dropped $1900 for rain vaders from Spain and still haven't received anything. At least this was for significantly less money. The OP here would earn much more respect if he would just tell the truth about what is going on. Nonetheless, I hope you guys are able to get your money back as I was after opening a dispute with PayPal (which was irritating to say the least).

Some members here act like the OP has good intentions, but given the sheer number of people who sent money and didn't receive anything (including myself) something else was/is going on here that he should own up to. Sorry for the rant but I do not remember this many issues with scammers and dishonest sellers a few years ago. I'm hesitant buying anything off the forum lately

My Cars
    E36 M3
    If you want I'm heading on a cruise out of Miami in July. Id be willing to meet up and replace your decals. Im not shipping anymore.

My Cars
    05 BMW ///M3
    Quote Originally Posted by bladerealm124 View Post
    I still can't believe that this seller tries to put all of the blame on the post office like they're out to get him.
    OP thinks everyone is an idiot if he's using that as an excuse. This means that he wants us to believe that for his transactions, the post office had a HIGH percentage of boxes gone missing which is unlikely. Some people are receiving them while others are not. There someone who only received a partial set. It's obvious consistency is an issue with the OP who wants to place blame on everyone else but will not accept any for himself. He doesn't really sound like the type to work too hard on something.

Simple solution would be to just open a Paypal claim or notify your credit card company.
    Last edited by liquidm3tal; 03-01-2015 at 10:01 PM.
    stock bmw

My Cars
    E36 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by liquidm3tal View Post
    OP thinks everyone is an idiot if he's using that as an excuse. This means that he wants us to believe that for his transactions, the post office had a HIGH percentage of boxes gone missing which is unlikely. Some people are receiving them while others are not. There someone who only received a partial set. It's obvious consistency is an issue with the OP who wants to place blame on everyone else but will not accept any for himself. He doesn't really sound like the type to work too hard on something.

Simple solution would be to just open a Paypal claim or notify your credit card company.
    Your'e just butt hurt cause I won't sell you a set. Like I said I am done with it. Not worth the hassle to make these. Cry all you want I won't send you one.

My Cars
    M3, 318i
    Are you still doing these? PM me.

My Cars
    e90 m3
    Do NOT buy from this guy. I ordered one and never received it and he wouldn't even contact me back.

My Cars
    95' M3, 03' 525i, 03' X5
    Wow i PM'd the OP like 6 months ago to try and buy this item and never got a response back. Guess im lucky, saved myself a headache.

My Cars
    Prelude-328-M3-4Runner
    I finally got mine from him and there wasn't nearly enough vinyl to even make it work, whatever I'm over it.
    CBlock

My Cars
    1999 BMW M3 Convertible
    Is this still available? I’d like to order but I can’t seem to message You can you please PMMe

My Cars
    '95 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by israel View Post
    Is this still available? I’d like to order but I can’t seem to message You can you please PMMe
    Strong set of reading comprehension skills you’ve got there.
    Turbo E36 M3 with all the things..

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast