Thread: Classified thread announcement.

IcemanBHE is offline ¿pǝpɹɐʇǝɹ noʎ ǝɹɐ
    My Cars
    (4x7)+8=36

Classified thread announcement.

Jan 1st ---

No more classifieds in the 7 series sub forums.

We have a new Panjo system in place and works great.

This allows for regionality, feedback and buyer protection, as well as pics and proper formatting.

Thus, we need to make the shift. After Jan 1st, any threads made will be immediately towed to the classified forum.

Im weaning you slowly...
    95 840Ci, Calypso Red/Silver, 83k - 99 740i, Black/Black, 185k, Alpina Mods - 01 740i, Titanium/Silver, 40k, Sport Pkg
    Complete Turnkey Diagnostic/Programming systems available...PM for details.

http://www.8Coupe.com - Please register, spot, and help the project.

My Cars
    2x01 750, 01 740
    Flood Panjo with stuff, check.
    See my E38 parts for sale on eBay: click here!
    PM me here for a 5% discount on any of them!

My Cars
    2001 E38 iL
    ^^ Lol.

Serious note, we copy that. Thanks Ice!

On another note, my sport wheel has got no bites on that thing.

My Cars
    96 750il
    Overall I think this will be good. It may cause a little more upfront work for the seller as they will need to have things ready and posted but will keep people from flooding the inbox immediately for part requests and you will know by the marketplace what is available still and what isn't.

My Cars
    (4x7)+8=36
    Bump your threads with no price reduction or answering a question and Ill expedite this.
    95 840Ci, Calypso Red/Silver, 83k - 99 740i, Black/Black, 185k, Alpina Mods - 01 740i, Titanium/Silver, 40k, Sport Pkg

My Cars
    (4x7)+8=36
    Added benefit...Im not sure we realized this. Wasnt in any of the documentation I read about Panjo...

ONLY PANJO POSTED CLASSIFIEDS SHOW IN THIS LINK

But alas:

My Cars
    2020 X3M Competition
    Panjo is a growing system. As an example, it will soon start pushing your ads on 'similar' sites to help make your audience 2x - 3x it's current size for faster sales. Plus, the buyer/seller protection is worth it's weight in gold to make sure you get what you paid for and the seller gets the money they were promised.
    Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by hundreds of engineers that get paid thousands of dollars for something you bought at Pep Boys because your buddy who doesn't have a job told you it was 'better'?!?

My Cars
    Cool system, but since I never venture outside of the e38 subforum I'll likely miss all the good stuff.

Perhaps a redirect to the classified fourm up by the E38 Common Problems and DIY Fixes would be a worthwhile addition. Easy enough from the acp.

My Cars
    Suck
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevlar View Post
    Panjo is a growing system. As an example, it will soon start pushing your ads on 'similar' sites to help make your audience 2x - 3x it's current size for faster sales. Plus, the buyer/seller protection is worth it's weight in gold to make sure you get what you paid for and the seller gets the money they were promised.
    So we'll be able to have our bmw model specific parts for sale on like honda and toyota forums?

My Cars
    2020 X3M Competition
    Quote Originally Posted by Binjammin View Post
    So we'll be able to have our bmw model specific parts for sale on like honda and toyota forums?

Pretty sure the system is smarter than that and will limit the items to BMW related sites.
    Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by hundreds of engineers that get paid thousands of dollars for something you bought at Pep Boys because your buddy who doesn't have a job told you it was 'better'?!?

My Cars
    Disco II 850i MERs 750il
    What about part needs, i.e. WTB items? Can we still post here or are those part of Panjo also?

My Cars
    99 IL/13 SXT/04 Audi A4
    Quote Originally Posted by bruinbro View Post
    What about part needs, i.e. WTB items? Can we still post here or are those part of Panjo also?
    LOL good Question Sir....
    El Cid 1999 IL
    DUDMD Tune/DINAN CAI/19 in Style 95 Rims/Bilstein's Shocks/Eibach Lowering Springs/OEM Folding Mirrors/Custom Cupholder/Custom Wood Sunshade/Sport Steering Wheel/Euro Center Console/Leather Shifter/Rearview Camera /Luke Custom 10 in Sub Box/Cross Drilled Rotors/Rear view Camera/BMW OEM Monitors/BMW E38 Picnic Tables/Vanity Headrests/OEM Roof Rack/Strut Bar/Dinan MAF and Dinan Throttle Body and Dinan tunning /BM53 Radio upgrade /Custom Innovadrive NXG39 modify and Alpine ILX-W650 touch screen radio.

My Cars
    1996 740iL
    Per Kevlar, WTB request should be posted in the appropriate 'wanted' section in the BMW>Classifieds section.

Parts Wanted:

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...Auto-Recycling

Car For Sale/Wanted:

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...-of-Bloomfield