Thread: Looking for repair shop that does warranty work

My Cars
    2008 BMW 335i

Looking for repair shop that does warranty work

Hello all, I'm new to the forums and to BMW's. I purchased an '08 335i with 62k miles in February along with an extended warranty because it was already passed the factory one. Anyway over the weekend the waterpump has failed me at 84,000 and I'm looking for a shop somewhat close to home, which is in Ada any and all help will be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

My Cars
    Lexus IS-F
    your best bet would prob be the actual bmw dealership if you still have all the warranty paper work. maybe you could slid through with eurosport. I'm sponsored by a authorized dealer in dallas if thats easier for you.

My Cars
    2008 BMW 335i
    Thanks for the info. I was originally going to take it the BMW dealership but after speaking with them on the phone I'm a little apprehensive to take it there

My Cars
    2002 BMW 325CI
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaporstars View Post
    Hello all, I'm new to the forums and to BMW's. I purchased an '08 335i with 62k miles in February along with an extended warranty because it was already passed the factory one. Anyway over the weekend the waterpump has failed me at 84,000 and I'm looking for a shop somewhat close to home, which is in Ada any and all help will be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.
    THECLEANERBEAMR lives in ada as well, do you know him?

My Cars
    2008 BMW 335i
    Quote Originally Posted by philliplong View Post
    THECLEANERBEAMR lives in ada as well, do you know him?
    No, I do not. I've seen the screen name while visiting the site. I work long hours and mostly out of town all week so I'm primarily home just on the weekends, if I'm lucky.

My Cars
    2002 325i
    Haha and I saw the Ada part at the end lol, anyways maybe just call a few shops around town and see if they work with extended warranty? Which shop were you thinking about going to? Mostly I wouldn't trust shops around here with a bmw
    Last edited by THECLEANERBEAMR; 10-23-2013 at 08:33 AM.

My Cars
    2002 BMW 325CI
    Quote Originally Posted by THECLEANERBEAMR View Post
    Haha and I saw the Ada part at the end lol, anyways maybe just call a few shops around town and see if they work with extended warranty? Which shop were you thinking about going to? Mostly I wouldn't trust shops around here with a bmw
    I don't even care for Jackie Cooper. I know I can trust myself.

My Cars
    2008 BMW 335i
    Quote Originally Posted by THECLEANERBEAMR View Post
    I don't trust the shops in Ada with a European car either. I was thinking Eurosport in Norman. I've been looking for a place since Sunday and their name keeps getting brought up.

Quote Originally Posted by philliplong View Post
    I don't even care for Jackie Cooper. I know I can trust myself.
    I was going to take it there but after talking to them on the phone I don't think I want to deal with them. Normally I can handle my own maintenance on my pickup and motorcycle but mechanical stuff I'd rather the professionals do it I just don't have the space or tools to take on projects like this.

My Cars
    e30, e61
    What company is the warranty through? Try calling them and asking for shops that they do business with on a regular basis that have had positive outcomes.