Thread: Whats the deal with my H.I.D?

My Cars
    '93 Eagle Summit Wagon

Whats the deal with my H.I.D?

I bought the "2nd Generation 6000k H.I.D." from rogue engineering.. When I was buying them, I was told they were "the same manufacturer as the www.hids4less.com"... So I thought.. 650 bucks sounds like a good deal since hids4less sells them for somthing like 700+ bucks not shipped? Well I received my lights today.. And they are the K2/Kmax setup, which I found for 500 bucks http://www.fasttrackmotor.com/hid.htm at that site. They are the "crystal white color" So whats the deal? Anyone have information for me? Thanks

My Cars
    96 328is Sprt Pkg
    6000K = purple color... less actual usable output then first generation 4xxxK HID

price varies greatly for HID... you may not get warranty with the cheaper companies... but you may...

You should check prices and such BEFORE you buy... or buy it with american express blue -- and then pricematch it with the CC...

My Cars
    '93 Eagle Summit Wagon
    All I am saying is... why was I told I was getting one thing and got another? Is this normal? I was told I was going to receive the same setup that HIDS4LESS uses and thats why I was forking out more money than the Kmax setup?

My Cars
    SRT8
    hids4less uses philips ballasts.the ignitor and the ballast is one unit.if you're concerned,call rogue and see what's up.