So I just bought this 2006 750Li almost a month ago and the passenger restraint seat belt light is on. I took it to the dealer to have it checked out and all they mentioned was that there is a under voltage issue going on and also that the battery has been changed recently and is not registered to the vehicle. They recommend me changing the battery to a BMW battery and have it registered to the vehicle all of which will cost me $430.99. They also mentioned that the battery I have now is a good one but I should have it changed out. That sounds retarded to me but okay...What I have done since was took the car to an Indy shop to have them reset the computer to see if that would get rid of that light. It worked for 3 days but it came right back on. I also took it to another Indy shop to have the battery registered to the car because the first Indy shop that I went to did not have the capability and it still did not work. This light is driving me crazy. Can the experts in this forum please shine some light my way as I don't know what else to do. Thanks in advance for your time as I am standing by for any and all suggestions...