Thread: FS: E36 M3 sedan Modena interior

My Cars
    2003 TiAg M3, 1996 Dinan 3, 1989 325i

FS: E36 M3 sedan Modena interior

SALE PENDING

Complete E36 M3 modena interior for sale. Came out of a '98 with 60k miles. Luxury package. Seats are power, non-heated.

Seats & door panels $800

Also, I have the COMPLETE interior....not just what is shown here. Hit me up with some offers on any other parts you need.

Sorry, pick-up only on the seats.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by scmgoblue; 10-07-2011 at 12:15 PM. Reason: price drop
    2003 M3 coupe, TiAg, 6MT, TCK/Koni D/A coilovers 857F & 1027R, TCK camber plates, TCK monoball RSM, TCK rear control arms, GC race front sway, StopTech 355mm front BBK, TMS CF backing plates, CSL/ZCP rear rotors, Clutch Masters Stage II clutch & LTW flywheel, Agency Power headers, MagnaFlow cat back, KN 63, UUC EVO III SSK w/ DSSR, VPD pullies, Shark, Vorsteiner CF roof panel (sunroof delete), CF GTR vented hood, CF bootlid, Recaro SPG XL, Speedware mounts, VAC seat adapters, Schroth Hybrid II harness, Hawk DTC-70 pads, 18" SSR GT1, TCK wheel studs, Yokohama 280/650 slicks, Racing Dynamics front & rear strut bars, Kirk rollbar, Powerflex RTAB, Treehouse FCAB, BW alum sub frame bushings, OMP steering wheel, VAC QR adapter, Denso iridium plugs, Odyssey 680 LTW battery, OEM LED tails, Depo smoked corners, OMP pedals, CDV delete, hardwired V1, black grills and gills, blue halos

My Cars
    more pics
    2003 M3 coupe, TiAg, 6MT, TCK/Koni D/A coilovers 857F & 1027R, TCK camber plates, TCK monoball RSM, TCK rear control arms, GC race front sway, StopTech 355mm front BBK, TMS CF backing plates, CSL/ZCP rear rotors, Clutch Masters Stage II clutch & LTW flywheel, Agency Power headers, MagnaFlow cat back, KN 63, UUC EVO III SSK w/ DSSR, VPD pullies, Shark, Vorsteiner CF roof panel (sunroof delete), CF GTR vented hood, CF bootlid, Recaro SPG XL, Speedware mounts, VAC seat adapters, Schroth Hybrid II harness, Hawk DTC-70 pads, 18" SSR GT1, TCK wheel studs, Yokohama 280/650 slicks, Racing Dynamics front & rear strut bars, Kirk rollbar, Powerflex RTAB, Treehouse FCAB, BW alum sub frame bushings, OMP steering wheel, VAC QR adapter, Denso iridium plugs, Odyssey 680 LTW battery, OEM LED tails, Depo smoked corners, OMP pedals, CDV delete, hardwired V1, black grills and gills, blue halos

My Cars
    even more

My Cars
    bump

My Cars
    bump for a price drop

My Cars
    M3 1998 S52 (3.2l)
    You still have the complete interior?

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by BDRAGOMIR View Post
    You still have the complete interior?
    Sorry, sold the seats and door panels.
    I do have some BRAND NEW modena floor mats if you are interested.....front & rear, OEM, still in the box.
    I have the modena carpet as well......has cuts in it around heater core though.....probably not visible.

My Cars
    skateboard
    Wish I had a sedan to put these into. GLWS
    “If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.”
    ― George Orwell

My Cars
    1998 BMW M3 Sedan Manual
    do you happen to have the other wood pieces from the interior?

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by spacepilotman07 View Post
    do you happen to have the other wood pieces from the interior?
    Pretty sure I do. The shifter surround and above the glovebox. Are there other wood trim pieces besides that?......can't remember.

My Cars
    M3 1998 S52 (3.2l)
    Quote Originally Posted by scmgoblue View Post
    Sorry, sold the seats and door panels.
    I do have some BRAND NEW modena floor mats if you are interested.....front & rear, OEM, still in the box.
    I have the modena carpet as well......has cuts in it around heater core though.....probably not visible.
    I wanted to swap my dove interior with modena the carpet wouldn't do it anyway thanks for the quick reply

My Cars
    1988 BMW 750iL
    Do you still have the modena floor mats? I am desperately in need of a set for my M3

My Cars
    96 M3
    No floormats and I didn't expend the effort to remove the carpet either. Just the stuff in the pictures.

My Cars
    96 M3
    After the weekend bump, flexible on price.

My Cars
    E36 M3 Evo & US 3.2
    It's a pity that they are the luxury version without the M tri-color strips. Otherwise, I will go ahead to buy them from you. Anyway, here's a bump for you.

My Cars
    e36 325i, M3 vert, Ridge
    OP (scmgoblue): what wheel is that in your avatar?

My Cars
    97 m3
    How much for front seats and back bottom if your willing to sell that way. Or front and rear