Hi guys, im new and seriously hope ive picked the right forum to post in. The problem im having is just a first start thing. I start up my car and the revs dip up and down sometimes so low that it stalls. Also when i pull away the car feel sluggish and i can have my foot to the floor and it wont go anywhere and then suddenly pick up, sort of kangarooing down the road. I have yhos problem until my car is warm and then it seems to run fine (althou i know nothing about car i couldnt promise that). I took the car to a bmw guy who told me that the person who lindly sold me the car had turned off my engine management light, and he ran a diagnostics and these faults came up. . Code 0170 check fuel supply system, 0340 signal camshaft sensor, 0170 oxygen sensor control limit. My bmw is also very bad on fuel. Now this guy told me i def need a cam sensor and most probably a maf but he will need to check other things too. What i wanted to know is coukd it be the maf and cam sensor causing these problems or is it worth getting him to check for other aults. Money is extremly tight at the minute so anything i can try and do myself would be much bwtter. Thanks.in advance and apologies for any spelling or grammer errors, i have typed this om my phone as it will not let me log on using my laptop.