Thread: Motion Motorsport Splitter Install Instructions?

My Cars
    97 M3/4, 06 M5, 03 X5

Motion Motorsport Splitter Install Instructions?

Are there any good DIY's for the install of the Motion Motorsport Splitter. I was following the Vorshlag instructions and as I progressed and read the Splitter instructions I couldn't tell what order this thing goes together. The instructions with the kit are all individual and begin with remove the undertray like they are individual jobs. They say follow instructions 4.01 if you already have the Undertray but don't include those instructions. None of the hardware was marked either so it is entirely a guessing game. The hardware is also different than what was used on the Vorshlag install.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Hardware looks great but it needs to be installed properly.
    1997 BMW M3/4 Cosmos Black Luxury Package 437whp 378 ft/lbs torque Dyno Dynamics Dyno
    10 psi Stage III KO Performance Vortech supercharger,

My Cars
    BMWs
    Hi, Jim. I just saw your email come in this morning and responded in kind. I certainly appreciate your thoughtful feedback on the installation guides, and will make sure some of your suggestions are incorporated into the next up-rev. The Vorshlag folks documented their installation a number of years ago, so we have gone through a few revisions since then to a number of aspects to the kit. As I noted in my email reply, in addition to the summary, you have my personal cell if you have any further questions. I am more than happy to help in any way on the spot.

Facebook for special NEWS and OFFERS- Motion Motorsport LLC
    Instagram for GIVEAWAYS and CONTESTS- @MotionMotorsport

"By enthusiasts, for enthusiasts. Quality components for the street and track."

My Cars
    1999 BMW M3
    Hey Motion Motorsport: I can't get your web site to work with either Internet Explorer or Firefox. I tried last night and first thing this morning. It just gets hung up or worse. Are you guys working on it or something? You're not making it easy for me to throw money at you (I would like to order the E36 underpanel and radiator baffle).

My Cars
    BMWs
    It is up and working fine on this end through through multiple browsers and locations, and not aware of any site downtime, though we are in the process of creating a whole new site to debut soon... www.motionmotorsport.net

Facebook for special NEWS and OFFERS- Motion Motorsport LLC
    Instagram for GIVEAWAYS and CONTESTS- @MotionMotorsport

"By enthusiasts, for enthusiasts. Quality components for the street and track."

My Cars
    1999 BMW M3
    Quote Originally Posted by MotionMotorsport View Post
    It is up and working fine on this end through through multiple browsers and locations, and not aware of any site downtime, though we are in the process of creating a whole new site to debut soon... www.motionmotorsport.net
    I tried again this morning, and it worked fine! Thanks. I got my order in.......