Thread: Question: would you guys buy e39 themed shirts?

My Cars
    e60 M5; e39 525it

Question: would you guys buy e39 themed shirts?

something like this....

My Cars
    '02 M3 | GSXR750k3

My Cars
    '97 M3 sdn, '00 528 sprt
    Likey. Price if it comes to fruition?

Quote Originally Posted by Fuddy View Post
    something like this....

'97 Sedan, Cosmos Meconium, Click ME for the build thread.

My Cars
    e60 M5; e39 525it
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAAP View Post
    Likey. Price if it comes to fruition?
    I'm working on a few designs... got a site up and running www.msportshirts.com

I wish I had good source material for the S62

My Cars
    2001 BMW 530i
    Image needs to be a little smaller
    2001 BMW 530i e39 / Automatic / Orient on Dove

My Cars
    03 540i/6,LexusRX350
    Personally I don't care for this design. Looks too gaudy and cartoon like. It's way too complicated for the average person to figure out what it is. Something simple,smaller,instantly recognizable and I would buy one.
    2003 540i/6 Sport Alpine White III-Front and rear OEM M5 bumpers with single cut out, M5 # 65 staggered wheels w/10 mm frt spacers, Hankook Ventus V12 EVO, M5 Ft / Rear brakes, SS lines with front Ft / Rear Euro rotors w/aluminum hats, CDV delete, M5 3:15 LSD, Ground Control Coilovers w/remote adjust for rears, M5 rear sway bar w/Beastpower mounts, white gages with stainless rings, M5 pedal covers, Dinan exhaust w/ 18 in Magnaflow resinator, Dinan CAI/High flow intake runners/Throttle Body/Mass Air Meter, Dinan Stage 5 software. Zionsville aluminum radiator w/fan delete, 2 speed electric fan, 545i shifter w/ZHP knob, Alcantara interior, Technical Graphite interior trim, LED lighting ///M

"One day the two great masters will be friends"

My Cars
    e60 M5; e39 525it
    Quote Originally Posted by AlpinaM3 View Post
    Personally I don't care for this design. Looks too gaudy and cartoon like. It's way too complicated for the average person to figure out what it is. Something simple,smaller,instantly recognizable and I would buy one.
    it's not that clear on the mock up I posted, but it's this image

My Cars
    03 540i/6,LexusRX350
    No doubt it's a detailed image but once it gets on the shirt, gets worn around, washed a few times I don't think it will be as appealing. I had something like that with an F1 car and it was recognizable immediately even after it faded a little. Just my 2 cts worth.
    2003 540i/6 Sport Alpine White III-Front and rear OEM M5 bumpers with single cut out, M5 # 65 staggered wheels w/10 mm frt spacers, Hankook Ventus V12 EVO, M5 Ft / Rear brakes, SS lines with front Ft / Rear Euro rotors w/aluminum hats, CDV delete, M5 3:15 LSD, Ground Control Coilovers w/remote adjust for rears, M5 rear sway bar w/Beastpower mounts, white gages with stainless rings, M5 pedal covers, Dinan exhaust w/ 18 in Magnaflow resinator, Dinan CAI/High flow intake runners/Throttle Body/Mass Air Meter, Dinan Stage 5 software. Zionsville aluminum radiator w/fan delete, 2 speed electric fan, 545i shifter w/ZHP knob, Alcantara interior, Technical Graphite interior trim, LED lighting ///M

"One day the two great masters will be friends"

My Cars
    2000 528i
    I like these better. Would buy.

On another note, the design that fuddy posted says "bmw M5"on the front plate....But the rearview mirror is the non M5 style. Just an observation

A google search for other e39 designs didn't turn up too much, but I found this one which I thought was pretty funny
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-M-Power-...-/260933077004
    Last edited by Anthracite528i; 08-28-2013 at 09:05 PM.

My Cars
    z3
    I would buy that if you can make it a poster-quality print

Theres already so much automotive/garage themed apparel out there its really quite silly. Even small time shops like slimmbones and never done garage are slinging shirts...

And keep in mind that maybe 1/4 of the people who express interest will actually buy​. Unfortunately thats how these things are.

I am quite fond of this one though:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bimmer-E39-5...item1c3616d059

If I did this I would make ONE really good design...
    Like the above pictured image on the front, with the reverse image showing the rear 3/4 on the rear, so its almost like you can see both sides of the car? You see what im getting at?

Or this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bimmer-T-Shi...item19e09a7f4b

With just a dead-on shot of the rear on the back of the shirt. I think that would kind of make it cool and give it that "extra" bit to distinguish it from these dime-a-dozen t-shirt factory products.
    Last edited by BimmerBreaker; 08-28-2013 at 11:13 PM.

Going into my TENTH YEAR of providing high quality reproduction BMW fabrics!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS
    Offering the best prices on the best quality reproduction fabrics!

My Cars
    2000 528i
    Quote Originally Posted by BimmerBreaker View Post
    I would buy that if you can make it a poster-quality print

Theres already so much automotive/garage themed apparel out there its really quite silly. Even small time shops like slimmbones and never done garage are slinging shirts...

And keep in mind that maybe 1/4 of the people who express interest will actually buy​. Unfortunately thats how these things are.
    +1 on the print idea, I'd buy it for a poster not necessarily for a shirt though.
    But I'd actually buy some of the shirts baseballin posted

My Cars
    E39 M-Sport F30 M-Sport
    I'd be more interested in a hoodie/sweater... with fall and winter coming around.
    E39 WhatsApp Chat Gruppe