Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Cblock's new hellrot sedan.

My Cars
    1997 BMW 318i
    Really really sexy. That interior repaint looks phenomenal. Nice work all around.

My Cars
    Prelude-328-M3-4Runner
    Thanks guys! I'm getting the coils on today, just going for a nice meaty stance. It will be low but not slammed, maybe just a tad more than the last pic I posted.
    CBlock

My Cars
    2001 540i 6 Speed
    Is that a new dash or did you paint it? I need to convert mine to black as well

My Cars
    Prelude-328-M3-4Runner
    I just painted the old dash. Got the coilovers on today, will hopefully get everything adjusted tomorrow and will post some more pics.
    CBlock

My Cars
    1993 BMW 318is coupe
    cars looking sick man! liking the new wheels too.. keep up the good work mate

My Cars
    2001 540i 6 Speed
    Quote Originally Posted by CblockM3 View Post
    I just painted the old dash. Got the coilovers on today, will hopefully get everything adjusted tomorrow and will post some more pics.
    looks really good what brand of paint did you use? And I'm assuming you had to remove the dash was it hard?

My Cars
    Prelude-328-M3-4Runner
    I used Duplicolor Vinyl Dye. This is what I used for reference and inspiration...

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=944977
    CBlock

My Cars
    Prelude-328-M3-4Runner
    Coilovers are on! Sway bar is mounted!!! I've never driven this car with a front sway bar lol so I'm pretty excited to get it all finished up and aligned.

I filled up the mount with expanding spray foam so dirt can't get back inside and fill it up.

CBlock

MINIz guy is offline #buttstuff2k14 BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    rolls coal
    Just curious why did you remove the TCK coils for your new ones?

Also, are you selling your old coils?

My Cars
    Prelude-328-M3-4Runner
    Yeah I will probably sell them. I had the tck's about maxed out and the car rode very stiff. I'm hoping I get some ride quality back with these and I wanted to go just a bit lower.
    CBlock

My Cars
    Prelude-328-M3-4Runner
    Well I think I've got the front just about dialed in. I added some more camber
    and lowered it some more. I can turn lock to lock without rubbing so I'm hoping
    this will be how the front fitment will stay, we will see once I get the back
    done and take it for some test drives. Sorry all of my pics are pretty terrible,
    once the car is done hopefully I'll get some proper ones taken.

Some wheel bling

CBlock

My Cars
    4 BMWs.
    Nice! love red sedans.
    2001 Z3 3.0i -Oxford Green/Sandbeige
    2016 428xi -Estoril Blue II/Black
    2018 430iC- Estoril Blue II/Black
    2018 330it - Melbourne Red/Venetian Beige/Black

My Cars
    M3 Saloon
    Coming along nice! Is the carpet original or did you dye it? It looks to clean to be just steam cleaned etc..
    If the mind can conceive it, & you believe it, you will achieve it. - Napolean Hill
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1998 Alpine White & 1998 Arctic Silver ///m3/4/5
    JC Intake - ASC Delete - Dinan TB - Flow Matched 21.5# Injectors - JC Tune - SS Euro Reps (modified to retain SAP) - z3m ssk - Eisenmann Race 76mm - Yokohama Advan S2 - Squared LTW's - FK Silverline +X - Rogue FCAB/ RTAB/ RSM/ TM - X-Brace - CDV Delete -Racing Dynamics F&R Strut Braces - NGK BKR6E- German Castrol 0w-40

My Cars
    Prelude-328-M3-4Runner
    Thanks guys! Carpet is original, just gave it a good steam clean with my little green Bissel. I think I've finally got the suspension just about set up now. I have some very minor rubbing to solve but I drove it around all day yesterday to test it out and I think I'm 90% there. I'm really happy to get it back on the road and can't wait to get my alignment next week. Also, the steering feels awesome with the new rack. It definitely feels more like a sports car. I think that and the LSD rear end are the two best things I've done to the car.

CBlock

My Cars
    Prelude-328-M3-4Runner
    So not an update with my 328i, but today I just bought a techno on Schwartz 98 M3/4/A Sedan from the 60 year old original owner with 71,000 miles on it. I need another car like I need another hole in the head, but it was too good to pass up. Not sure what I'll do with it as this is our 5th car, but hopefully we make it a permanent addition to the stable. No pictures yet but will update soon!
    Last edited by CblockM3; 06-07-2015 at 10:01 AM.
    CBlock

My Cars
    Prelude-328-M3-4Runner
    Here is a link to the other car, I'll keep these separate. I'm going to try to do a lot better job documenting the work I do on this car.

http://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/sh...ck-with-a-Tech
    CBlock

My Cars
    Prelude-328-M3-4Runner
    Finally got the suspension sorted and just had an alignment done. The car drives soooo much better, I'm really happy with it. The coilovers have a much better ride than my cranked-down TCK's and the steering feels great. This car will be done for a while now as I focus on the M3 and get that car sorted and up to speed.

Last edited by CblockM3; 06-15-2015 at 03:37 PM.
    CBlock

My Cars
    Prelude-328-M3-4Runner
    My buddy Ryan (Ryanc528) took some pics for me in Leavenworth that turned out really great, thought I would share them here in case you don't check out the rides and events section.

Edit* apparently I can't figure out how to post pics on this stupid iPad, will fix shortly

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by CblockM3; 06-23-2015 at 11:12 AM.
    CBlock

My Cars
    Prelude-328-M3-4Runner
    Haven't had much to update with the car lately, just been driving and having fun with it this summer.

I recently replaced the spark plugs, VCG, and air filter though. Old VCG was totally shot. No more leaks of any kind anywhere

Still looking tidy.

Just a rando

Kind of at a loss now as to what to do with the car, its pretty well sorted out at this point and almost feels finished. Hmmm....
    CBlock

My Cars
    '95 M3| '98 M3 | '03 M5
    Front splitters?

My Cars
    Prelude-328-M3-4Runner
    Quote Originally Posted by in4lee View Post
    Front splitters?
    Yeah, front end definitely needs something. I've decided I'm not going the M3 bumper route and there really isn't any great options for the non-m bumper anymore I always keep my eye out for an old RD or Zender type Lip but haven't seen one come up for sale in a very long time.
    CBlock

My Cars
    96 318is
    Both cars, stunning! I could eat off that engine. I got a long way to go. Great work. Thanks for posting.

My Cars
    Prelude-328-M3-4Runner
    Quote Originally Posted by travys View Post
    Both cars, stunning! I could eat off that engine. I got a long way to go. Great work. Thanks for posting.
    Thank you!
    CBlock

My Cars
    '03 Z4, '06 Forester
    Alpina lip ... knockoffs are now hitting ebay for a little over a 100.

My Cars
    Prelude-328-M3-4Runner
    I've been thinking bout the alpina
    CBlock

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast