*Please read carefully... I am listing my M5 again at an unbelievable price. Thank you to all the people that have expressed interest in the car, but please only bid on the M5 if you have CASH in hand (or Bank Check). I am not a car dealer, so I cannot accept a trade as partial payment. I am not a Bank so I cannot offer financing or "hold notes". Having said that - If you are looking for an awesome 2002 e39 M5 in the Super Rare Le mans Blue Exterior and Le mans Blue and Black Combo Interior, then your search is over ! After looking for this color combination M5 for over a year, I finally found it in September and purchased it immediately. This car was purchased as a weekend car. In my ownership this car has been completely babied. I drove it on Saturdays to the occasional car meet, and on Sunday mornings to get bagels. The reality is that I work in NYC and there's no way I am driving and parking this car in the part of the city that I work. My daily driver has become less and less reliable so I needed to purchase a new daily driver. I will be picking up my new Lexus soon. I would love to be able to keep the M5, but I need the money to purchase the Lexus. The M5 has New Tires, New Carbon Window Tint (highest grade on the market), Black OEM e39 M5 Rims and a Black e39 M5 Grill. The Exterior is in really good condition.. just a few very slight scratches. The interior is in excellent condition (see pictures). The car is a BEAST !! Runs Great... Looks Great...Sounds Great...gets tremendous attention !! E Brake does not work that well and the light over the rear license plate is out. Also a few pixels are faded on dash. If you have any questions, email me and I will try to answer them. Serious Buyers Only Please...
MILES 118,921
PRICE IS ONLY 14K
EMAIL ME @ BMWMAN33@AOL.COM
TEXT ME @ 1(516)474-3935

LINK FOR PHOTOS
http://www.modifiedcartrader.com/pho...BMW%20M5%20BMW