Thread: In Need Of BMW Service/Repair??

My Cars
    e28 m5, e34 TCD S3

In Need Of BMW Service/Repair??

Delete thread please
    Last edited by EuroPartConnect; 05-25-2016 at 04:32 PM.

My Cars
    e46 m3, e28 m5
    Just picked up my e46 m3 from them after they performed a inspection 2 including adjusting the vavles on it and I couldn't be happier. I'm stickler for customer service. Especially when having to spend amounts that contain commas in them ($1,000+). Tim and his co worker are by far the BEST BMW mechanics I have ever come across. Their labor rates are lower than ANY BMW shop I've dealt with and the service they provide their customers is amazing. They even showed me first hand what was wrong and documented everything for future reference. I always joked that BMW = Break My Wallet... But with them I no longer dread regular scheduled maintenance or repairs. They regularly service my e46 m3 and have always been reasonably priced and quick to return my vehicle to me. I don't go anywhere else. These guys are like a broken drum... YOU CAN'T BEAT THEM!

My Cars
    e28 m5, e34 TCD S3
    Quote Originally Posted by tsweers89 View Post
    Just picked up my e46 m3 from them after they performed a inspection 2 including adjusting the vavles on it and I couldn't be happier. I'm stickler for customer service. Especially when having to spend amounts that contain commas in them ($1,000+). Tim and his co worker are by far the BEST BMW mechanics I have ever come across. Their labor rates are lower than ANY BMW shop I've dealt with and the service they provide their customers is amazing. They even showed me first hand what was wrong and documented everything for future reference. I always joked that BMW = Break My Wallet... But with them I no longer dread regular scheduled maintenance or repairs. They regularly service my e46 m3 and have always been reasonably priced and quick to return my vehicle to me. I don't go anywhere else. These guys are like a broken drum... YOU CAN'T BEAT THEM!
    Thanks for the compliments Tom. We hope to meet other forum members also. We have as much fun working on the cars as we do shooting the shit with fellow bmw owners.

My Cars
    e28 m5, e34 TCD S3
    Look forward to meeting a fellow bimmerforums member next weekend for a control arm install on a e46 xi.

My Cars
    e28 m5, e34 TCD S3
    Just finished a walnut blast treatment on a 135i for another fellow member. Nice meeting you Jay.

My Cars
    2010 750li & 2008 X5 4.8
    Out of curousity how much would you charge for a timing guide fix on a 1998 BMW 740 that's on here for sale by a owner. He wants 3700.00 but I am afraid repairs would be too costly.

My Cars
    e28 m5, e34 TCD S3
    Quote Originally Posted by roys740 View Post
    Out of curousity how much would you charge for a timing guide fix on a 1998 BMW 740 that's on here for sale by a owner. He wants 3700.00 but I am afraid repairs would be too costly.
    With that vehicle needing repair I think his price is a little high. We picked up a 01 sport package 740i with 101k with timing guides broke for $2k. The job itself is about 15-20 hours of labor

My Cars
    e28 m5, e34 TCD S3
    Quote Originally Posted by 98 Black 740iL View Post
    PM price for complete brake job? I have the rotors, pads, sensors.. Also need a brake flush..
    pm sent

My Cars
    e28 m5, e34 TCD S3
    Met another forum member today, hopefully he will post up his thoughts.

My Cars
    95 325is/06 frontier/R1
    Can you come out to a member's house? Just moved from Atlanta to IL and maybe be looking for help or guidance. I have my project car and need to finish her up. Its a 95 325is and dropped in a s52 obd1 conversion on it and might need tunning or help with connectors. Just wondering and wouldn't mind meeting fellow bmw owners and enthusiast.

My Cars
    e28 m5, e34 TCD S3
    Quote Originally Posted by redphantom View Post
    Can you come out to a member's house? Just moved from Atlanta to IL and maybe be looking for help or guidance. I have my project car and need to finish her up. Its a 95 325is and dropped in a s52 obd1 conversion on it and might need tunning or help with connectors. Just wondering and wouldn't mind meeting fellow bmw owners and enthusiast.
    Sorry at this point we do not come out to peoples house. To many variables and end up wasting to much time for what we get paid to do it.

My Cars
    '22 X3
    Interested in a walnut blasting for my 335 the 25th. I'm limited to weekends due to living in Indianapolis.

My Cars
    e28 m5, e34 TCD S3
    Quote Originally Posted by typeS4 View Post
    Interested in a walnut blasting for my 335 the 25th. I'm limited to weekends due to living in Indianapolis.
    pm sent

My Cars
    e28 m5, e34 TCD S3
    Delete thread please