Thread: Interested in a trade? My 05' E46 M3 ZCP 6MT for a track car + cash?

My Cars
    2008 BMW 335i Sedan

Question Interested in a trade? My 05' E46 M3 ZCP 6MT for a track car + cash?

56k miles on it, was just purchased from EAG in April, when it had a full Inspection II done and a few items replaced (PowerFlex RTABs, some other misc stuff). It has been garage kept since I got it, and meticulously maintained.

It's an excellent combination of options.....Competition Package, 6MT, No sunroof, Manual Sport seats. It's currently sitting on Pilot Sports with good tread left, new Hawk HPS pads, and has MOTUL 600 RBF in it.

Cosmetically, since the picture below I've added black grilles (front and sides), Pinnacle F1 Tint (In TX legal %), and swapped out the broom-handle knob with a ZHP knob and alcantara boot to match the wheel (tri-color stitching) from Colby Wheel.

This is sort of a feeler to see what my options are. I brought this car to a HPDE and have since caught the bug, I'd really like a dedicated track-worthy E36 + DD.

I figure the cash value of the car is worth somewhere in the range of 28k, so I'm looking for appropriate offers. I'll try to upload some shots of the interior tomorrow.

My Cars
    X5 4.8is, S54 GTS4 95M3
    Been toying around with the idea of selling/ trading my s54 powered 1995 m3, but its full race. 340hp gts4/5

My Cars
    M Cars Only
    What is your FS asking price?

My Cars
    Black
    Does the car in my sig catch your eye?

Everything listed at the bottom has been done in the last 10k miles.

My Cars
    2008 BMW 335i Sedan
    Quote Originally Posted by Iverson jr View Post
    Been toying around with the idea of selling/ trading my s54 powered 1995 m3, but its full race. 340hp gts4/5
    I'm looking for a trade + cash/Daily Driver car, what were you looking to get for your m3?

Quote Originally Posted by weedshoes View Post
    Does the car in my sig catch your eye?

Everything listed at the bottom has been done in the last 10k miles.
    It does, again I'm looking for a track car + cash/daily driver, what are you offering?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ninekrpm View Post
    What is your FS asking price?
    Your PM didn't go through, I guess because of the 1(!?) message PM limit, you can email me at luke (at) webstudy (dot) com