M3

OrientBlau 1999 BMW 528IT Sport

- Factory Sport suspension

- Factory HID Xenon Lamps
    - Factory Style 5 BBS wheels
    - Factory Sport Wheel ( M-Stitching )
    - Low miles 159XXX
    - Rare Dark Blue / Cream
    - Electric Everything, even the headrest!
    - Privacy Screens
    ETC

- What it needs:
    - A/C Recharge
    - Rear Passenger window Regulator
    - Radio Amp ( No sound- stopped working not long ago )
    - Has small vibration at 60 mph ( Diagnosed to be a possible tie rod )
    -Transmission oil service will be due soon..

The car is not perfect being a 1999, but looks amazing and runs great. With the little TLC noted above, it would be perfect. I get compliments all the time and people asking if it is for sale, well now it is.

The car was rear ended about 6 months ago and professional repaired by insurance, the lady behind my wife though the light was green. The accident was sub 5 mph just needed paint. The licence plate cover was replace and the bumper plastic. Everything else on the vehicle is clean and so should the carfax. I encourage you to run one.

I will work with a potential buyer on repairing the above with genuine BMW parts. I have nothing to hide. The car has been a beautiful addition to our garage but our family has grown and it is no longer big enough, I also no longer have the time to care for it like it should. This was a enthusiast vehicle on top of a family car. I work from 1030 PM to 730 AM and don't have the energy anymore. Before you ask " NO, I WILL NO PART THE WHEELS". This is complete factory vehicle and will go to the new owner the same way. I have taken the repair into account while pricing the vehicle, I am not new at cars, parts, or repair. I know what i have and what it will take.

Lots of new parts, Need minor TLC to be perfect. Get it detailed ( been meaning too like i do with all my cars and it will be perfect cosmetically ( it is already, just for the perfectionist ) No rattles, no leaks, etc.

I will gladly answer any questions, I will accept cash offers IN PERSON only. Please don't waste my time and yours. Life is too short for it.

Asking is set at $6,500.00, like stated. I am negotiable in person only. Im fair and reasonable.

Link should take you to an album with 50 + pics

- - - Updated - - -

Please email at Fernando6874@gmail.com for reply!
    Last edited by BeansM3; 08-01-2013 at 01:43 PM.

My Cars
    Old ones.
    Not breaking your balls on the "in person only" thing, but keep in mind this is a National (multi-national) forum, and not all buyers are in your backyard. If you want to get a serious buyer, you'll likely need to negotiate prior to them making a trek to your place. Regardless, looks like a nice wagon. GLWS.

My Cars
    M3
    I understand that an should e considered that if someone out of state is interested to notify me and we can talk. Like mentioned I'm fair and reasonable but don't want to waste time with kids and tire kickers. That being said, if an out of state buyer is interested, ill work with u. I'm being truthful in the ad, what u see, hear is what u get.

My Cars
    M3
    Mods please close.