Thread: EBMWParts.com

My Cars
    1997 BMW Z3 2.8L

EBMWParts.com

Are they still in business? Their site says they are no longer taking any orders?

While looking for an answer, I just realized HorsePowerFreaks is out of business and have been taking peoples money without sending out any product.

My Cars
    2005 325XI
    go with reputable dealers,Bimmerzone,Bavarian auto , FCP Groton and Pelican so us Bimmer users don't get hosed !

My Cars
    2018 X4 M40i
    That's way too bad. Jordan had the best prices and quickest delivery of any of the firms I did business with.
    2018 X4 M40i

My Cars
    S54 e36/8; Tesla MY LR5
    Never even heard of this business.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

My Cars
    1997 BMW Z3 2.8L
    Its a Forum Sponsor

My Cars
    2018 X4 M40i
    It's BMW of Peabody outside of Boston. Very reliable, can get parts from Germany in 24 hours and then 24 hours to overnight anywhere in the US. I needed an obscure bracket that was only found in German stock and had it in my hands in about 48 hours from time of order. Great guys to work with, sorry you may have never heard of them.
    2018 X4 M40i

My Cars
    E34, E368
    eBMWparts had THE best prices. It's a shame they decided to close down. I believe it was due to dishonest customers and PayPal claims?

My Cars
    2018 X4 M40i
    I think that if I contacted Jordan he'd still sell me parts. They moved a lot of inventory to my address over the last couple of years.
    2018 X4 M40i

My Cars
    89 750iL | 91 325iX
    never did business with them

I can say though autohausaz does a fantastic job and more often than not they have the best prices

My Cars
    01 2.5i, 98 1.9 DASC & M
    I tried to order from them a couple of weeks ago. The web-site wouldn't process my cc info. When I called on the next business day, they told me to check my browser and call the cc company. I did both and even tried a different computer. No success.

When I called them back to tell them of the results of my efforts, no answer and no return call.

I've had good results with an order before. I wound up going back to another on-line parts house.

My Cars
    z3
    No mention of Tischer (getbmwparts) anywhere in this thread? They have always been my #1 online source... Tischer isnt always the cheapest but they have excellent customer service.

BMWMercedesParts and TheBMWPartStore have in my experience always been the cheapest but their customer service leaves something to be desired.

Going into my TENTH YEAR of providing high quality reproduction BMW fabrics!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS
    Offering the best prices on the best quality reproduction fabrics!