Thread: WTB: 42lb OBDI turbo tune

My Cars
    Turbo E36, V8 E39

WTB: 42lb OBDI turbo tune

someone please point me in the right direction, most people/companies ive tried either only tune OBDII or for 60lb, and with the DME already tuned with a chip for 60lb I wouldn't be able to compensate with 42lb injectors. I am running a turbonetics t3/t4 to4e .57 trim, .63a/r, stock headgasket, but only running 8-10lbs of boost (7lb tial wastegate spring), all I have is my stock maf, but id rather run a blow thru so I don't have to lengthen the maf harness or run a recir bov (diverter). I have an hks ssqv BOV, and im looking for a tune to run with my setup. anyone know how to reach someone who would tune to my specs? im not looking for insane hp numbers, its just something to say the car has boost again since I sold the s/c setup

My Cars
    99 turbo m3
    Quote Originally Posted by usherboy83 View Post
    someone please point me in the right direction, most people/companies ive tried either only tune OBDII or for 60lb, and with the DME already tuned with a chip for 60lb I wouldn't be able to compensate with 42lb injectors. I am running a turbonetics t3/t4 to4e .57 trim, .63a/r, stock headgasket, but only running 8-10lbs of boost (7lb tial wastegate spring), all I have is my stock maf, but id rather run a blow thru so I don't have to lengthen the maf harness or run a recir bov (diverter). I have an hks ssqv BOV, and im looking for a tune to run with my setup. anyone know how to reach someone who would tune to my specs? im not looking for insane hp numbers, its just something to say the car has boost again since I sold the s/c setup
    Trm, rktune/Ics

My Cars
    Z3 Turbo Ferrari 328gts
    What DME are you going to run? I have just what you need if its a 413. OBD1, 42# injectors, stock 3 inch MAF, T3 turbo .63 trim, stock c/r. works good to 10psi boost.
    PM me if you think it will work.

My Cars
    Turbo E36, V8 E39
    i am running a 413 DME, what motor were you using this on?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using BF.com

My Cars
    Turbo E36, V8 E39
    just got off the phone with trm...said they don't do anything but their tune packages that come with 60lb injectors....any other ideas?

My Cars
    turbo e36 m3/ stock s50/e30 m3
    I have an AA stage 2.5.. encryption board and chip... for 42 lbs..I also have the matching 3.5 maf.

96 M3, GT4094R, Arrow Rods, CP Pistons, Elring HG, cutring 87mm, 10 mm ARP studs,MS3pro, EMC Intercooler, n54 6 speed with Motiv twin disk, ZT-2 wideband, Zionsville Radiator, X-brace, H&R springs with bilstien shocks, QTP electronic cutout, Line Locks, stock exhaust 455rwtq, 453rwhp at 14 psi 91 octane.......684rwtq, 681rwhp at 24 psi running flex fuel E60 at time of dyno tune.

My Cars
    Turbo E36, V8 E39
    what setup was this used in conjuction with? and if itll work for me how much are you looking to get for it?

My Cars
    Z3 Turbo Ferrari 328gts
    PM sent...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by usherboy83 View Post
    i am running a 413 DME, what motor were you using this on?

PM sent...