Thread: My E30 325is Turbo vs. H. Scoupe Turbo(higly Tuned) vs. EVO V !

My Cars
    BMW 325is Turbocharged - Jeep Cherokee 4.6L Stroke

My E30 325is Turbo vs. H. Scoupe Turbo(higly Tuned) vs. EVO V !

Yesterday I was in the ilegal street races, went many cars, I took a vid before race at this Hyunday Scoupe Turbo that is highly boosted(bigger turbo, etc) when he raced a Toyota Starlet ('85 perhaps) RWD with a 1.6L DOHC 4AGE with a pair of carburators, highly tuned reving up to 9-10K RPM!!

I couldn't see wich of both won but both were very close, I think the Scoupe won at the final and I will pos that Vid tonight when return to my home, so stay tune!!!

Then, this Scoupe raced a EVO V, guess what, almost head to head, the EVO won by little just because he launched bit faster obviously for be a AWD system. But that Scoupe is a damon!!(time ago beated many VW GTis Turbos and many other cars in the 1/4 mile)

Then that scoupe was in the road, some cars of length in front from all were starting for a race, and I was behind, I started to make some noise with the BOV letting him that I wanted a race, pulledat his side enagaged 2 gear he did the same and we launched, head to head, the 2 gear ask me for 3th gear, in that moment I was a a bit more in the front than him, in that moment I knew that I was going to win! 3th gear and my bimmer started to pull hard ann at the end I said BYE BYE Scoupe, in that moment a fast corner was closing me, I keep pushing but the 3th gear overed and needed the 4th and guess what!! I missed the gear to second!!!! Holly shitt!!

Almos died in that escene, not just me and my copilot, also my engine...but thanks to my fastreaction I realesed the cluth rapidly and the engine didn't overreved, but the car shaked the back like hell, almost went to hell!!

WHen we arrived at the "U" turn, I waited him for another little race, behind us was a EVO V we started to pull and I left both of them away!! That was great!! all this in 9 PSI

Then I tried to record when I was purchasing two EVOs V, I was bitting their asses all the time, but the dam Handy failed.

In conclusion, I think I have a really really fast machine overe here..the day when I can put 15 PSI I will smoke a EVO and I will take a vid of it for sure!!

PD: Will try to host the vid int his morning.

Later
    -Diego
    Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

My Cars
    ok, here is one short vid of that starlet, very quik response, that starlet raced the Scoupe that I beated later!!

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/we...ZmQzMXk1NDE%3D

and here is the Scoupe vs Starlet 4AGE, (remember both cars are higly moded in engine words, not "looking")

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/we...ZmQzMXk1NDE%3D

PS: Sorry for the poor quality of the vid, I forgot to setup for night shots the Handy
    Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

My Cars
    E46 328
    Hard to see, but good kill anyway if you beat them!

You should get some daylight vids of your car, I want to hear that 6 cyl+BOV!

The M20B25 is strong, if not pushed to the limit before it has reached ok temp.

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by SHV
    Hard to see, but good kill anyway if you beat them!

You should get some daylight vids of your car, I want to hear that 6 cyl+BOV!

The M20B25 is strong, if not pushed to the limit before it has reached ok temp.
    I have actually some vids where you can hear my BOV, I have three vids daylight but inside the car , for sure I will do a nice daylight Vid...!!stay tune!!

My Cars
    E46 328
    I already have your inside-car movies, but I want more!

I'm a video-freak, love to se vids of awesome cars! Gives me inspiration.

Some day I'll get a turbo myself, just gotta save up some money first..

By the way, how's the characteristics of your engine, is it any turbo-lag?
    When does it reach full boost? Is it difficult to launch? Just curious..