Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: HPF out of business today...?

Tanks95 is offline M3s Only Have Two Doors BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    I6 & V8 ///M
    We used to help each other out here, now we just bragg and boast and belittle everyone?

wow, you guys sound like a bunch of ........I came back over to the forum to see what was up and seen this thread. Funny how it started with a lot of (fake) sympathy for the employees, but quickly went down hill into a few perfectionist having a...... measuring contest about who is better. Wow, really?

Typical, snobby BMW owner, yup that old stereotype is true for some.

same people who two weeks ago were ranting about this type of behavior on the forums. Really?

"some" of you guys actually think your car makes you better than someone else. I mean you "really" do. You are NOT passionate, you are deranged.

i would suggest you either stop talking or take some of your 6 figure income and help the "employees" out you claim you care about. Oh, wait, there is another option, you could put up another "look at me" thread.
    Last edited by Tanks95; 05-09-2013 at 12:43 AM.

If your M3 doesn’t have 3 pedals and 2 doors, I would really consider contacting BMW to confirm the authenticity of your incorrectly badged mid-sized family sedan.

My Cars
    1985 635 csi
    ^ I for one am not a proud BMW owner. Its because of these children you speak of that my car is debadged. It really is pretty sad sometimes.
    85 635csi Resto-mod: Holset,Megasquirt,Billies,H&R's all the goodies.

My Cars
    AW/FR E92 M3
    they will be missed .

My Cars
    Too many
    If I was in the situation of running the business I would have done the same thing, but I wouldn't have given up on my passion I'm sure the spirit of HPF will reappear either with the same name or the same employees so I'm not worried.

mcoupemindy is offline Senior Member BMW CCA Member
    Supporting Vendor
    My Cars
    '99 M Coupe

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456