BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: E23 project car for sale, 1985 735i & 745i parts car,

My Cars
    E23 735i&745i, f250sd

E23 project car for sale, 1985 735i & 745i parts car,

85 BMW 735i PROJECT car & 1985 745i turbo parts car. No time to finish my Bimmer project. Over $10,000 invested in the 735 alone not including the price I paid for the 745i. Fresh ( black mica cherry) paint. Freshly upholstered rear and front e30 sport seats . Refinished BBS 17 wheels with Michelin tires. New KYB struts front and rear with sport springs. Complete rear subframe has been detailed and reassembled with all new bushings and mounts. Posi rear diff with new axles. New brake pads front and rear. New windshield and gasket. Euro bumpers and headlamps. Complete new ( pumps, sock, pick up, dipped fuel tank, injectors) fuel system. The list goes on and on and on..... Also included in this auction is an 745i turbo parts car with only 54k miles. Runs super sweet.... Both cars run and drive but are NOT street ready!! You will need a car trailer to pick up both vehicles and all of the extra parts...... Any questions please feel free to call or txt me at 813-368-3993 serious inquiries only please. Thank you.
    looking to get $5000 for the pair, u can view pics on eBay. Just listed today..

My Cars
    2x 84 318i, 02 M3, etc..
    If they run and drive, why are they not street ready?

Also, the pic with the red engine bay, the car is black mica cherry and the engine bay is red? Can you post picture farther back? ie the engine bay only shows the engine bay.. you do not see any body panels. The interior pic only shows the interior. You do not see any body panels or door sills. Seems voluntary. Can you provide picture of open trunk? and not a close up, with the car's body panels.

Wish you were closer so I could see the cars.
    Last edited by frog 996; 05-10-2013 at 12:22 PM.
    318i E30
    & other toys