Thread: WTB Power Rear Vent Window Kit

My Cars
    1998 ///M3

WTB Power Rear Vent Window Kit

I need it all but if I can just find the motors and arms I can probably make the harness. I'll pay top dollar.

My Cars
    1998 ///M3
    Bump

My Cars
    1998 ///M3
    Bump

My Cars
    99-E46 92-E36 73-E10
    I have (2) good rear vent window switches for E36. PM me if you need those too?

My Cars
    95 M3
    Good luck with this, it took me like one year to find this kit. And i paid $500 dollars for it shipped from Germany.

My Cars
    Imola Euro Swap
    I have the kit but It definitely won't go for cheap!

My Cars
    1998 ///M3
    Bump. I do need everything but would prefer the whole kit/harness/etc as opposed to piecemealing it

My Cars
    1998 ///M3
    Located entire kit. Ebay.co.uk for the win! http://www.ebay.com/itm/130887524843...84.m1423.l2649

My Cars
    1998 M
    anyone still interested? PM me

My Cars
    95 M3 - 03 325i - 68 Bug
    You can still piece the kit together for the most part, with all the right part numbers.

I had recently checked this through my bmw after seeing one FS in M3F, that was quite overpriced.

They are rare, but if you know the right places, can still get the parts brand new. You’ll spend near $450

There is a part number that represents the kit, not the ENTIRE thing, but majority of it. That part number is still available. It is NOT an NLA item.
    Last edited by SneauxM3; 09-15-2018 at 08:02 AM.

My Cars
    1998 M
    Quote Originally Posted by SneauxM3 View Post
    You can still piece the kit together for the most part, with all the right part numbers.

I had recently checked this through my bmw after seeing one FS in M3F, that was quite overpriced.

They are rare, but if you know the right places, can still get the parts brand new. You’ll spend near $450

There is a part number that represents the kit, not the ENTIRE thing, but majority of it. That part number is still available. It is NOT an NLA item.
    Do you mind Pm me what Part Numbers me you're talking about? I thought I have gone through all the options of PN with my BMW and all came NLA, I know some parts guys are useless but the system is what it is.
    Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

BTW I found the source of the original flex drives and the motors, and its not only meant for BMW. They are readily available very cheap, OEM. I wont post the PN/manufacturer here because it would blow the whole kit rarity/authenticity out of whack. I am working on making these available for eveyone though, very cheap in comparison for them going for $400 to $600 now. i do own a kit myself.
    But Pm your interest and you will get it.