Thread: '95 540 fuel pump relay location?

My Cars
    95 540iA M-Sport & 525iT

'95 540 fuel pump relay location?

So I want to jump my fuel pump relay. Figured out which terminals to jump. But not which relay. I've searched and found two different answers. Found some people saying it's the blue one in the Ebox. Some say it's a white one. The Bentley has the schematic for it. But it doesn't give a part number, location, or color.

Can anyone give me a definitive answer on which relay is the one for the fuel pump in a 9/95 build 540?
    Cosmos Black/Black 1995 540iA M-Sport
    BMW Individual Exclusive Edition, 1 of 65 total, 9/25/95 Build
    OEM additions include Euro trim, passenger seat mounted first aid kit, tool kit warning triangle, clears all around, black chrome exhaust tips, spare tire well gas can, and rear armrest fridge.

Waiting for install is an adjustable lumbar support, & drivers side glove box...

My Cars
    95 540iT/6, W8 Wagon 6sp
    It's in the relay box on the passenger side of the engine compartment. In that relay box, the fuel pump relay is the green one on the passenger side of the box. The white relay beside it is the main (ECU or DME) relay.

My Cars
    94+95 E34, '07 335i E92
    Its the green one as eddycooper said above.

My Cars
    95 540iA M-Sport & 525iT
    Thanks guys. Didn't have a chance to mess with it more yesterday. So will know now which one to pull out & jump.
    Cosmos Black/Black 1995 540iA M-Sport
    BMW Individual Exclusive Edition, 1 of 65 total, 9/25/95 Build
    OEM additions include Euro trim, passenger seat mounted first aid kit, tool kit warning triangle, clears all around, black chrome exhaust tips, spare tire well gas can, and rear armrest fridge.

Waiting for install is an adjustable lumbar support, & drivers side glove box...