Thread: NOS Yellow Hella Bi-Focus Euro Headlights French Low Beam E20, E21, E28, Etc. $190/pr

My Cars
    3 Volvos

NOS Yellow Hella Bi-Focus Euro Headlights French Low Beam E20, E21, E28, Etc. $190/pr

Hey Everyone,
    I'm an old school Volvo guy, but I have all these yellow headlights that are popular with BMW owners...Please feel free to contact me with any questions, I will send you my email and phone # if you need it. You can find me on ebay under k_matejka to see my transaction feedback.

NOS but bulk packaged, so no box. These are real yellow Hella 5 3/4 Bi-focus headlights with city lights. Lights will fit any 5 3/4" round sealed beam application: E20, E21, E28 and others- please confirm yours. These are typically mounted as the outer lamps in the 4 round headlight system, and have a great beam cutoff on the top for oncoming traffic. Please note that for some applications, modification may be required to your plug/pigtail in order to connect this headlight. Part number: 128 267 01. This pair is complete with factory installed H1 bulbs and city light bulb, along with the rubber boot. Free shipping in 48 states. $190 per pair, I have a few available. I also have one set of yellow high beams left, but will be getting more shipped over from the old world in a few weeks. Thanks, Kurt

My Cars
    Hellrot 95/5
    How much for the hi beams shipped to 10704?
    m52 . vogtland . bilstein . bbs rx . brembo . akebono . ddm

My Cars
    528sold540soldnextm5
    still have them? i would be interested!

My Cars
    -
    Any yellow bifocals left? johnrommelt@gmail.com