Thread: AA GenIII Exhaust fitment issues

My Cars
    ?

AA GenIII Exhaust fitment issues

Anyone who has it on a E36 M3? Any fitting issues? I'am thinking in getting one, but I've heard some people have had some fitting issues (ie. rubbing suspension, tips not centered, etc.) Any comment?

My Cars
    2020 X3M Competition
    I've never heard of any fitment issues when people followed the instructions.

My exhaust bolted right up the first time around. Only problem I've heard is when somebody accidentally puts one of the hangers on backwards.
    Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by hundreds of engineers that get paid thousands of dollars for something you bought at Pep Boys because your buddy who doesn't have a job told you it was 'better'?!?

Same here.

Originally posted by Kevlar
    I've never heard of any fitment issues when people followed the instructions.

My exhaust bolted right up the first time around. Only problem I've heard is when somebody accidentally puts one of the hangers on backwards.

My Cars
    ?
    Is the AA exhaust tips the same lenght or staggered like the stock pipe?

My Cars
    2020 X3M Competition
    Originally posted by r6e36
    Is the AA exhaust tips the same lenght or staggered like the stock pipe?
    Same length... but maybe if you ask, they can send you a set that is staggered. If they won't... you're local muffler shop should be able to stagger them for you for a few bucks.

[IMG]http://********************/kevin/weekend/images/DSCN1386_JPG.jpg[/IMG]
    Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by hundreds of engineers that get paid thousands of dollars for something you bought at Pep Boys because your buddy who doesn't have a job told you it was 'better'?!?