Thread: What to pay for my new M3/ How much to lease?

My Cars
    Porsche 911 (1988)

What to pay for my new M3/ How much to lease?

Hello Everyone!

well, im here and i never believed i would.

I use to have a 1994 BMW 840ci, and then sold it.

I been in an Audi S4, AND my 1988 Porsche 911 but have decided to go ahead and buy an M3 and trade the S4

My question is... how much should i pay over invoice - ive heard $500 is a good amount for Audi, what about BMW? - Does this change if i have to have a car built instead?

I am in love with the Space grey!
    the only other options i want are the Premium Package and the Cold Weather

How much are you paying to lease? - i will probably buy it, but ya never know! - just wondering what the monthly amount would be?

Thanks!!
    Patrick

My Cars
    2020 X3M Competition
    There is no magic number... every dealership has it's own set of fees that it must charge to keep the lights on and the rent paid. Some dealers are willing to sacrifice a little more to meet sales marks that other dealerships might have already met. Price shop all the dealerships around you (or as far as you are willing to travel) and whichever gives you the best price, go from there.
    Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by hundreds of engineers that get paid thousands of dollars for something you bought at Pep Boys because your buddy who doesn't have a job told you it was 'better'?!?

My Cars
    E92 M3,335i, Odyssey
    You should be able to get it for $1,000 over invoice, sometimes less.
    If you want to spec the car, then consider European delivery to save around 7%.

SOLD: '96 Artic Silver M3/2 Lux Click here for pic's. 2003 X5 4.6is: Nav, loading floor, comfort seats
    2007 E90 335i: Titanium Silver/Black/Aluminum trim, Sport, Premium, Heated seats (for the wife), iPOD, MORR VS7
    2011 E92 M3: Space Grey/Black/Blue aluminum trim, Premium, iDrive, DCT

Or join the military, live overseas and receive -$8000 of MSRP like I did.