Thread: WTB: M-system Turbine covers

My Cars
    e30 e34

WTB: M-system Turbine covers

I was about to install my T-star covers on my M-systems today and I decided I want to try Turbines instead, does anyone have a set they would sell? I don't want to spend a ton on them and condition is not a huge deal because I'll be painting them a non-stock color. I would like them to be complete with caps though
    '88 s54 e30, '00 m5

My Cars
    '95 6spd 540
    Nice! I can't wait to see. I run mine with no fans installed so you can see some lip in there. It would definitely help distinguish the turbines and get rid of the white wall effect. I saw a guy selling a set of complete m system 1s in te wheel n tire classifieds under e34. Maybe he'd split?

-Wes
    - Hans - Mauritiusblau Metallic - Ultimate Klasse - Progress Thread: LINK

My Cars
    e30 e34
    Quote Originally Posted by staystackin View Post
    Nice! I can't wait to see. I run mine with no fans installed so you can see some lip in there. It would definitely help distinguish the turbines and get rid of the white wall effect. I saw a guy selling a set of complete m system 1s in te wheel n tire classifieds under e34. Maybe he'd split?

-Wes
    Yeah I've wanted to do the staggered look with no fans in the rear for a while, but just never did. My lips are polished, and I'm thinking about painting the turbines gold with BBS caps, so it might look cool. If not I'll just paint them silver and go with that. I'll check with that guy, thanks for the tip
    '88 s54 e30, '00 m5

My Cars
    '90 535i 5spd
    Wanna sell the t-star covers?

My Cars
    e30 e34
    Not at the moment, I think I'd like to have both
    '88 s54 e30, '00 m5