Thread: E36 S54 to LS swap, engine, tuning, CAE shifter.......

My Cars
    1995 M3

E36 S54 to LS swap, engine, tuning, CAE shifter.......

Major change of plans, LS just makes more sense for my new retired lifestyle(that I am working my arse off to actually start living

NOTE *** means still available

***Vipec V88 stand alone with harnesses(not wired into stock system) MAP, all you need, Brand new in original packaging, cost was over $3k, asking $2,495 shipped OBO

***VAC oil housing delete, never used, $399 OBO

***Peterson inline oil filter to use with VAC housing delete, washable filter, new, $129 OBO

***Mocal remote stat for use with the above, AN10 fittings, new $139 OBO

***OEM Flex plate machined by Clutchmasters to fit 5.5" clutch, will handle any RPM, super low weight, super low weight, super strong, much less money than an aluminum flywheel, $149.00 OBO

***Stock front cross member, properly gusseted, cleaned, painted, $249 OBO (this would cost a great deal more to have it done!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOLD!
    S54, 2003, reported 54k miles by mechanic that serviced the car. Includes harness, DME, ign and key, stock intake, all but the alt. I will not be able to provide leak down, etc...unless I must do what I can cold on an engine stand. I lost all the data and contact info from the purchase during a systems upgrade that went bad(got to love MS sometimes) Not sure what they go for now so let's start at $4k OBO

SOLD!
    JVT headers, used but great shape, just have the normal heated up look, $495, OBO

SOLD!
    Turner aluminum engine and trans mounts, installed but car never driven, $159 per set OBO (not sure if fit E46)

SOLD!
    Rogue crank pulley, can be used with dry sump system, new, $149 OBO

SOLD!
    New Euro/US S54 engine mount wings that bolt to the block $129 OBO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOLD, Shipped CAE shifter, never installed, complete, $699 OBO

SOLD, shipping asap UUC DSSR, installed, never used, $99 OBO

SOLD, Shipped Stewart Electric water pump, new, $349 OBO

SOLD, Shipped MRS electric power steering pump, used, good condition $179 OBO

SOLD, Shipped Spare S54 stock intake manifold, $99 OBO

-------------

NOTES:
    1) Please do not ask for pictures unless you are dead serious as I just do not have much spare time and have sold over $150k in race parts on various forums over the past few years and hardly ever post pictures..

2) Google is your friend, look me up, RAAMaudio, RAAMmat, tens of thousands and $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ is shipments around the world

3) PayPal Required, Verified Account with Confirmed Shipping Address, Sig Required with Insurance on All Expensive Parts (I can accept cash and cashiers checks if I must) PayPal ID is ram@raamaudio.com

4) All parts are as described and ready to ship

5) If not listed then not likely available

6) Trades toward LS swap parts considered

Thanks, have a great day!
    Rick
    801-829-4997
    Last edited by raamaudio; 03-11-2013 at 01:50 AM.
    -1997 332ti CA edition street/track completely rebuilt in progress
    -2012 Duramax dually, Ultra high end audio, maximum sound deadening, perf, handling, custom leather.
    -2007 V8 4runner, murdered out, we love it buy might sell it instead of leaving it parked a few years.
    -2012 43' Voltage Toyhauler, not quite a race trailer but will make it work, going full time RV all over NA with it to run on all the tracks I can

My Cars
    2001 BMW M5, 2005 BMW M3
    Quote Originally Posted by raamaudio View Post
    Major change of plans, LS just makes more sense for my new retired lifestyle(that I am working my arse off to actually start living

S54, 2003, reported 54k miles by mechanic that serviced the car. Includes harness, DME, ign and key, stock intake, all but the alt. I will not be able to provide leak down, etc...unless I must do what I can cold on an engine stand. I lost all the data and contact info from the purchase during a systems upgrade that went bad(got to love MS sometimes) Not sure what they go for now so let's start at $4k OBO

Vipec V88 stand alone with harnesses(not wired into stock system) MAP, all you need, Brand new in original packaging, cost was over $3k, asking $2,495 shipped OBO

Arc 8 wheels, 18x10.5" , 3 sets, 8 NIB, 4 had tires mounted and removed, $1200 Per set of 4 (pending reply on alternative wider wheels)

CAE shifter, never installed, complete, $699 OBO

UUC DSSR, installed, never used, $99 OBO

JVT headers, used but great shape, just have the normal heated up look, $495, OBO

Turner aluminum engine and trans mounts, installed but car never driven, $159 per set OBO

Stock trans crossmember, all cleaned up and perfect, $19

New Euro/US S54 engine mount wings that bolt to the block $129 OBO

Rouge crank pulley, can be used with dry sump system, new, $149 OBO

VAC oil housing delete, never used, $399 OBO

Peterson inline oil filter to use with VAC housing delete, washable filter, new, $129 OBO

Stewart Electric water pump, new, $349 OBO

MRS electric power steering pump, used, good condition $179 OBO

OEM Flex plate machined by Clutchmasters to fit 5.5" clutch, will handle any RPM, super low weight, no need for aluminum flywheel, $149.00 OBO

Vanos Tools for non S54, $299 OBO (I have to verify the prices)

Spare S54 stock intake manifold, $99 OBO

-------------

NOTES:
    1) Please do not ask for pictures unless you are dead serious as I just do not have much spare time and have sold over $150k in race parts on various forums over the past few years and hardly ever post pictures..

2) Google is your friend, look me up, RAAMaudio, RAAMmat, tens of thousands and $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ is shipments around the world

3) PayPal required, verified account with confirmed shipping address, sig required with insurance on all expensive parts (I can accept cash and cashiers checks if I must) PayPal ID is ram@raamaudio.com

4) All parts are as described and ready to ship

5) If not listed then not likely available

6) Trades toward LS swap parts considered

Thanks, have a great day!
    Rick
    801-829-4997
    I will take the shifter.

--Peter

My Cars
    1995 M3
    Great, I will pack it well and ship it asap as soon as the payment arrives

Thanks!
    Rick
    -2012 Duramax dually, Ultra high end audio, maximum sound deadening, perf, handling, custom leather.
    -2007 V8 4runner, murdered out, we love it buy might sell it instead of leaving it parked a few years.
    -2012 43' Voltage Toyhauler, not quite a race trailer but will make it work, going full time RV all over NA with it to run on all the tracks I can

My Cars
    2001 BMW M5, 2005 BMW M3
    Quote Originally Posted by raamaudio View Post
    Great, I will pack it well and ship it asap as soon as the payment arrives

Thanks!
    Rick
    Will pay via PayPal right now. Thanks, Rick.

--Peter

Payment sent!
    Last edited by herrubermensch; 03-01-2013 at 10:36 PM.

My Cars
    SpecE46 #312
    Hey Rick - I would t mind a spare motor. You planning any trips to the east coast?
    Another disappointed UUC customer - need a part, do yourself a favor and order from somebody other than UUC

My Cars
    1995 M3
    Yes but the way things are going will have to fly out to see the grandkids as we might not make it there until spring next year but if we make it with the trailer this year just no room to haul an engine.

Shipping is not to bad really, I have a freight account and can check, need an address, best to ship to a place with a forklift, etc....costs less.

Thanks,
    Rick

My Cars
    M3 - 525iTa - M5
    paypalled you for the DSSR... thanks again!

everyone buy with confidence, Rick is a great seller (I am a repeat buyer from him)

My Cars
    1995 M3
    Thanks buddy, it will be on the way on Monday, PS closes at 11:30 here on Sat or it would of shipped today, just came in from the shop and saw the payment when it was to late to get out today.

Have a great day!
    Rick

My Cars
    M3/4/5
    mmmm flywheel is tempting...what throwout bearing would you run w that? clutchmasters? VAC hydraulic?

any idea on approx weight? 5-6lbs?

My Cars
    1995 M3
    It has to be used with a button flywheel and then get the right height TOB, I was supposed to get the info from VAC, just need to know the thickness of their aluminum flywheel and what TOB they used then I could figure it out.

Or, bolt the parts I have together and try to measure it, not easy to do with the trans on the engine. I have another way to get it close but with a race clutch like this you have a tiny bit of leeway, it has to be right on or dang close to it.

There is a bit more to work it out.

Flexplate is the proper term, 3.775 lbs on my postal scale

CAE shifter and DSSR are sold and shipping on Monday

Lots of interest in the S54 engine as well!

Rick

SOLD Parts, Shipping tomorrow

DSSR
    CAE Shifter
    MRS Power Steering Pump
    Stewart Electric Water Pump
    S54 Manifold

Thanks!
    Rick
    Last edited by raamaudio; 03-03-2013 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    1995 M3
    Part sold, shipping tomorrow

DSSR
    CAE Shifter
    Stewart Electric Water Pump
    MRS Power Steering Pump
    S54 Intake Manifold

Much more on the list to go!

Thanks
    Rick

My Cars
    e36s54 - e70x5d - F10M5
    There's a Stewart Water Pump for s54?

All I can find on their website is the s50/52 water pump
    http://www.stewartcomponents.net/Mer...y_Code=BMWHPWP

My Cars
    1995 M3
    It is an electric water pump that is used outside of the normal location.

Most cut out the impeller int he stock WP housing but I wanted better flow so was going to cut a plate to cover the area and weld on a hose fitting and use the large hose fitting that runs along the head for the other hose.

Less weight in that and then pulleys, shorter belt, less restriction....all good.

But, did not get to that part of the build yet and now just not going to worry about a bit of dray since I will have to detune the car for some events anyway.

Rick

My Cars
    1995 M3
    Sold parts have shipped, many more to go

On hold until Friday Evening:

S54, JVT headers, engine mounting arms
    Last edited by raamaudio; 03-06-2013 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    1995 M3
    Updated, added a part, shipping updated, etc.......thanks!
    Rick

My Cars
    1995 M3
    Updated, added a part, shipping updated, etc.......thanks!
    Rick

My Cars
    X5 4.8is, S54 GTS4 95M3
    Pm sent

My Cars
    1995 M3
    PM answered, another part added (Mocal remote stat for oil)

My Cars
    1995 M3
    Updated, more to come tomorrow, parts added, etc....

Thanks
    Rick

My Cars
    1995 M3
    Updated, I need the rest sold, will have a few more parts as soon as I can dig them out, some stock stuff as well.

Thanks
    Rick

My Cars
    Nothing for now!
    Got my parts! Nice packaging, quick shipment and very easy to deal with!

My Cars
    1995 M3
    Thanks! You are a great buyer as well

---------------------

I am working on shipping the engine and other parts, it has been a bit more difficult to get done but should finish today.