Avus Autosport

Thread: Job opening - Sales Associate/Product Consultant @ Apex Race Parts

My Cars
    e30 M3, 335d

Post Job opening - Sales Associate/Product Consultant @ Apex Race Parts

Apex Race Parts is a growing company that produces high performance wheels and wheel accessories. We are deeply involved in motor racing and high performance driving. APEX is looking for a highly motivated Sales Associate/Product Consultant. If you are passionate about customer service, cars and driving, and the performance automotive industry then this is the job for you.

This position will be responsible for developing/processing sales and communicating the benefits of APEX products to the public.

Responsibilities & Tasks:
    • Interact with retail and wholesale customers via the phone, email, forums, and in person
    • Provide extensive product and fitment recommendations unique to each user’s application
    • Process orders via our ecommerce system and Quickbooks
    • Upload and maintain product profiles on retail site
    • Interact with suppliers to order stock and special order items
    • Assist in creating and maintaining forum commercial/technical threads related to APEX products
    • Search out and answer APEX-specific and APEX-related questions on forums
    • interact with sales to create marketing material and organize promotions/events
    • Offer customer service and solutions to issues
    • Maintain internal fitment guides for product applications

Requirements:
    • A passion for BMWs, racing, and performance products
    • A strong understanding of wheel specifications and fitment variables
    • 3-5 years sales/customer service experience; performance automotive preferred
    • Strong computer and typing skills (touch typist)
    • Ability to properly use Microsoft Office suite of applications
    • Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, (answering phones, emails, private messages, online chat, online order entry and customer service)
    • Articulate, professional, and enthusiastic attitude
    • A high school diploma, college degree preferred

Preferred Skills:
    • In depth knowledge of all BMW Models and their related parts & accessories
    • Knowledge of performance parts and performance-oriented modifications for the following: Porsche, Subaru, Mustang, Corvette..
    • Knowledge of Internet forums, Facebook pages and blogs

What we offer:
    • Competitive salary, commissions and bonuses based on experience
    • Potential for telecommuting
    • Medical benefits
    • Sponsorships/subsidies for HPDE and autocross event registration fees
    • Employee discounts
    • Eligible for SEMA College Grant and loan forgiveness program

The Environment:
    • The Warehouse and office are 19,000 sq. ft.
    • Professional photo booth for car and product photography
    • Professional office
    • Car lift and tools to work on your car

This is a full time position that may require occasional weekends for shows and events.

If you’re a serious car enthusiast that loves to be around performance parts, racecars, and to be actively involved in the automotive community, then this is the job for you. We offer benefits and unique programs, plus the opportunity for promotions as we continue to quickly expand and fill higher level job openings.

Please include a cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for this position. We will not consider candidates unless this is included.

Send resumes in MS Word or PDF format to apexjobopenings (AT) gmail (DOT) com.
    Do not contact us directly by phone or PM. All applicants must apply via email.

About APEX Race Parts

Located in Livermore, CA, APEX Race Parts produces and distributes high-quality performance wheels and wheel accessories for BMWs. We are a growing company focused on high performance products designed to meet the demands of motorsports applications and the serious car enthusiast.

APEX is growing rapidly and expanding beyond support for BMWs into other European and Domestic makes. Driving this expansion is our emphasis on technical expertise and customer support.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by paintpro21; 05-29-2013 at 09:47 PM.

My Cars
    e30 M3, 335d
    still accepting applications

My Cars
    e30 M3, 335d
    accepting applications again

My Cars
    e30 M3, 335d
    accepting applications.

My Cars
    1996 318IS
    I could picture myself living in California!

My Cars
    bmw e36 328i 4dr saloon
    Emailed
    1996 328i (m52B28US) OBD1 euro ZF 5spd. 3.23LSD conversion / Chem. PnP Head/ DINAN stg.2 CHIP/ VAC race valves/ S52 cams/ A/C delete/ fan delete/ Washer Fluid resv delete/ ARP head studs/ Cometic 140MLS / VAC Solid Engine/trans Mounts/ CAI / 2.5"Borla race exahaust/ NGK R spark plugs, M50 Mani, S50 Oil Res, Riot Racing HFTB, SAMCO Hoses, JBR FW, X-Brace, Mtech Front Bumper, RE RSMs, stoptech SS lines, Bilstein sports, H&R Race Springs, S52 Reinforcement plates, Kosei K1 w/ bridgestone RE960as, Brembo/stoptech slotted rotors, M3 Trailing arms, M3 Calipers, M3 Axles, ACS strut brace, weight reduction.

http://mbuild.blogspot.com/

My Cars
    e30 M3, 335d

My Cars
    e30 M3, 335d
    accepting applications

My Cars
    e30 M3, 335d
    We're still adding to our team.

Looking for members to help expand the product catalog and manage the e-commerce site

Last edited by Eddy@ApexRaceParts; 07-01-2013 at 05:01 PM.

My Cars
    BMW-less
    I would be the perfect fit for the job!!! The commute everyday from SF to Livermore would be too much of a hassle or else I would apply
    K&N Panel Filter/PIAA Super White Bulbs/Superblue ATE Brake & Clutch Fluid/Redline ATF fluid/Redline 75w-90 Diff Fluid/3.15 LSD/Understeer Short Shift Kit/ZHP Shift Knob/ TMS SS Brake Lines/UUC SS Clutch Line/Brembo Drilled Front Rotors/Brembo Blank Rears/ Hawk HPS F&R Pads/X-Brace/UUC F&R Sway Bars/H&R Sport Touring Cup Suspension Kit/Rear Shock Mount Reinforcement

My Cars
    03 540i/6,LexusRX350
    I want one of the M Power Racing shirts.........seriously.
    2003 540i/6 Sport Alpine White III-Front and rear OEM M5 bumpers with single cut out, M5 # 65 staggered wheels w/10 mm frt spacers, Hankook Ventus V12 EVO, M5 Ft / Rear brakes, SS lines with front Ft / Rear Euro rotors w/aluminum hats, CDV delete, M5 3:15 LSD, Ground Control Coilovers w/remote adjust for rears, M5 rear sway bar w/Beastpower mounts, white gages with stainless rings, M5 pedal covers, Dinan exhaust w/ 18 in Magnaflow resinator, Dinan CAI/High flow intake runners/Throttle Body/Mass Air Meter, Dinan Stage 5 software. Zionsville aluminum radiator w/fan delete, 2 speed electric fan, 545i shifter w/ZHP knob, Alcantara interior, Technical Graphite interior trim, LED lighting ///M

"One day the two great masters will be friends"