Thread: E60 m5 headers

E60 m5 headers

Hello there guys, i recently found a set of agency power headers for sale, price seems to be fair $2000 now my question is, is this brand good? Cuz read some reviews saing there only good for like 12 horses..im hoping to get some advice from u guys, thanx in advance.

My Cars
    06' M5, 03' G35, CBR954
    Quote Originally Posted by Coyul View Post
    Hello there guys, i recently found a set of agency power headers for sale, price seems to be fair $2000 now my question is, is this brand good? Cuz read some reviews saing there only good for like 12 horses..im hoping to get some advice from u guys, thanx in advance.
    Agency have had a lot of mediocre reviews. Do keep in mind that coveted v-10 may be affected when you change out the headers. Here is mine with catless meisterschaft [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsE31TVCEcg[/ame]

The power is wayyy better but I think the sound is a bit more raw. Thankfully I can still hear the v-10 while I picked up over 30rwhp
    --2006 Carbon Black/Black M5 "MIA" --

Evolve Alpha-N Stage 3 Header Tune | Meisterschaft Catless Headers | X-Pipe | 2nd Cat Delete | Corsa Exhaust
    Agency Power Pulley | Eibach Pro Series Springs | 12MM Spacers | Homemade Air Scoops | RPI Block Off Plates | K&N Filters | CF Delete
    Carbon Fiber CSL Custom Painted Trunk Lid | LCI Tail Lights - Bruce Cables Ver. 6.0 | Predator ICETMV3 OE LED Angel Eyes
    Coded: Euro MDM | Auto Mirror Fold (when locked - unlocked) | Windows and Moonroof w/Remote | Deleted "Accept" Screen
    All Black BMW Roundels | Matte Black Kidney Grills - Side Vents | Vanity Plate "GLBO
    WMR"

Weekend Warrior - 2002 Honda CBR954rr
    Daily Driver - 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe 4 cyl

Dang!!! That is an amazing v10 sound,..i have recive a tex from the guy with agency p headers now he wants $1650 for m, but i agree w u about the bad reviews, i also got a second option (rpi catless headers) a guy i met not to long ago its got this(rpi) used for $1,500 ..

My Cars
    2006 BMW E60 M5
    Wow that sounded unbelievable! Where can I buy used or new headers like that or another good brand for under 4 grand?

RPI are $3k brand new.

My Cars
    E60 M5
    Coyul, is you avatar what I think it is? An E60 M5 with a giant wing and two single outlet cans?

Yes it is my profile pic, not my actual car

My Cars
    2008 BMW M5
    Who ever is selling a used aftermarket headers. please email at luai.saleh12@gmail.com. Thanks

My Cars
    BMW M6 M63 V10 6 sp
    Hello community: Just bought a set of Agency Power headers with a reflash ( you MUST reflash to take advantage of the improved exhaust). I also requested to have a warm-up delete, top speed delete, 1ry cat ECU delete. I have all the parts at home and will post as progress goes on. As for the headers, there's very good quality in them the last 2 cylinders on each bank clearly have a slight crimped curve, not 100% mandrel-bent... small, but I can see it. Not that it will matter too much. I will install them within the next several weeks after I get my BE bearings, VANOS high pressure line and ARP rod bolts that I also ordered. Will post progress, hints and pics as I go.

My Cars
    2001 740il
    Quote Originally Posted by jvsantosmd View Post
    Hello community: Just bought a set of Agency Power headers with a reflash ( you MUST reflash to take advantage of the improved exhaust). I also requested to have a warm-up delete, top speed delete, 1ry cat ECU delete. I have all the parts at home and will post as progress goes on. As for the headers, there's very good quality in them the last 2 cylinders on each bank clearly have a slight crimped curve, not 100% mandrel-bent... small, but I can see it. Not that it will matter too much. I will install them within the next several weeks after I get my BE bearings, VANOS high pressure line and ARP rod bolts that I also ordered. Will post progress, hints and pics as I go.
    Sweet have you done anything yet?

My Cars
    BMW M6 M63 V10 6 sp
    Will start the project within the next 1-2 weeks. Don't really care about numbers on a dyno... Real to life seat of the pants feel, ear candy, etc. In some bizarre euro site I found out something interesting: the M85 engine is made following very closely (maybe TOO closely) the F1 V10 design: Keep in mind, F1 engines were preheated before they were started. After my bearing change I plan to make it a habit to allow the engine to warm up before putting any driving stress in it. OCD?? definetly!! (definitively??). Will perform a Blackstone oil analysis before I begin the build. Will keep the community posted.

My Cars
    BMW M6 M63 V10 6 sp
    Happy New Year to all ! The BE bearings were in back-order, switched to WPC treated bearings. Found a broken piston oil squirt tube in the process. Changed it as well (of course!). The headers were somewhat tricky to install due to the (lack of) space needed to work with the head bolts. Remember to buy header gaskets, will save you several days. I didn't lower the front suspension assembly... took the whole thing off. And still found it tight. I have several pics on my cellphone. If anybody can PM and tell me how to download these to my next post I will gladly share.

My Cars
    2001 740il
    Get Tapatalk app for pictures. Who’s tune are you going to run after headers are installed?

My Cars
    BMW M6 M63 V10 6 sp
    Headers installed, rod bearings changed, reflash by Vivid (Turner Motorsports). R E A L L Y helpful, you have no idea how many times we had to contact them. If you got my piocs, please post them here so we can share. I apologize for being computer illiterate.

My Cars
    BMW M6 M63 V10 6 sp
    I also have photos of the oem headers that show areas of SEVERE narrowing. They appear to have a serious attempt at being equal length but at the cost of having very narrow nearly 180* bends in places. The AP headers may be the least expensive in this category but they sure look W A Y better than the oems. NO, I don't have before/after dyno figures. Call it ear candy, bragging rights, bling, whatever.

My Cars
    2008 BMW M5 SMGII
    Sorry, late to this discussion. I have an AP Header/Triflow Exhaust/K&N Intake, and the frosting on the cake, a Fast Attack tune. Could not be happier.

My Cars
    2008 BMW M5 SMGII
    I have Agency headers on my 08 M5 with no regrets. They are a bit loud, but with my fast attack tune, it feels like I gained significant HP. The car is just a beast now, and I hardly ever run in M power mode around town as the low end torque has greatly improved.
    Last edited by Johnbennett103; 08-11-2019 at 09:14 PM.